Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game plan

DurokNe'Ja

D
Okay, so I have high hopes that we will soon have enough members to be major. In that respect I think we need a game plan. I would like to hear any ideas you have in mind to expand our syndicate. I'm thinking maybe we can go a Trade Federation route and control all money going in and out of the Outer Rim by way of trade routes and key planets. This could be done by corruption at first and when we met more resistant planets (naboo for example) we can bring down the hammer.

DurokNe'Ja

D
Yeah, it would be a great way to accumulate territory quickly since the OTR is pretty much free for the taking.

Okay so I need volunteers! Since we are a criminal organization our method of taking over planets will not be to invade planets. For the Pii system I think our Domination of it will be destroying pirates on the planets (raiding them) and then replacing them with out own operations. *We could also negotiate with them and get them on the pay roll*. Since there is no need to have all of us in that RP I need 1 or 2 volunteers to take up the task to take over Pii. We will discuss what method to take in a separate thread I will put up here in our faction page.

Secondly we will be taking the Siskeen system. We will assume that the planet of Olanet took control of the system after the plague and we will be going there to bribe or scare politicians to our cause. Durok will be going there and so I am thinking the Excon could come with me. Ultimately that all depends on who volunteers to go. I will make a thread for this as well.

Cole Renfroe

C
I say we run it more a the old syndicate and mix in some aspects of the huts deal with anyone who has the credits regardless of politics or affiliations

DurokNe'Ja

D
I like that, which I plan on doing. However, since we JUST got on the galaxy map we haven't had a chance to really deal with other factions. Durok is currently in a deal to create a space station and that has Sith, OP and other factions all in it. These missions are just to expand our influence in places that would be strategically important to hold for a crime syndicate. Pii has rare woods that are considered luxury, but the planet doesn't really have a government for us to bribe and Siskeen has a gas giant for mining and a huge nerf meat industry but has a government to bribe/scare whatever.

Adi-Viole-Cloud

The Cerean Bounty Hunter
I think we need a Rancor! Also, what is our Captial Planet? We need to put together some land vehicles and equipment there that wont be part of the Navy.

Tengo una pregunta por favor senor en espanol, no ingles. Just kidding. I have a question, are you at all expanding in the easterly direction towards Resu? If so, you will face harsh retrobution from the Resu people of whom the Resu Ambassador Silver Sentinel, seat holder of one of the 121 positions on the Imperial Council within the Confederacy of Resu, shall inform them of your claim, where imported Defense platforms shall be gained from the Empire in the use of obliterating the opposition. If you declare dominion over the world (which I would like to say, would be awesomeness) I would request that Silver Sentinel join in as part of the opposition, as he is a key member of the entire species.

DurokNe'Ja

D
It appears that Siskeen is already in our influence (according to the map) so we will scratch that and move on to a new target which will be posted in the new Palace thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom