Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones: Episode 10 Winds of Winter (Spoilers)

The finale was insane.

Spoilers ensue
Hodor dying, battle of the bastards, and Ramsay's long-awaited death...I really didn't think S6E9 could be topped.

I was expecting this finale to follow other GoT finale's suit with an anticlimatic cliffhangar setting up the next season, but boy was I wrong. This was probably one of the most satisfying episodes of not just S6, but in GoT period.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
and well another thing... that kid they have. I want to say Game of Thrones has possibly some of the best child actors.

spoiler
Arya's vengeance has begun... really wish she could use Joffrey's face to kill Cersi.... and I feel bad for everyone on her list... kind of not really.

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUvijWMhaBo

Oh well, might as well get a chant going while I'm here. KING IN THE NORTH!

[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Braith Achlys"]
[member="Gael bar Ammon"]
[member="Thresco"]

THE KING IN THE NORTH!

Fuck Cersei, she got pretty much all of her children killed, fucked both her brothers over (one literally and repeatedly) and killed my favorite character, King Robert.

Something I love about the Jon Snow White Wolf thing is... They didn't care that he was a 'bastard', and that made their declaration that much more sacred/special/meaningful... They didn't do it because he had the blood, because he was next in line, because it was what was expected of them... They did it because they genuinely believed him to be the best choice!

:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom