Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaining IC Contracts for Company Expansion

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
I need two things from you guys. I would really, really appreciate it.

• 1) Someone post HERE asking for a contract deal for my new flight suits and A01 flight helmets. They're state-of-the-art stuff and if I can show proof of an agreement, I can count Ragnell Squadron as one of my "player organizations" contracted.
  • 2) A ranking official of the CIS help me do a quick, substantial thread where it is ICly proven that RRDI has made exclusive military production contracts with the CIS.

Company growth means hammering out way more awesomeness for you guys... like mass-produced Star Destroyers or heavy orbital installations!
Please and thanks!
[member="Isley Verd"] (get someone on this?)

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"] I may do the former, and I can definitely do the later. Billy sure how qualified I am for the first one, though.

[member="Strask Ak'lya"] - Any politician is qualified to buy stuff on behalf of the faction. As far as contracts go, so long as you've got the nod from faction staff (*gives nod*) you're able to sign them too. You're eligible to do both, though I'd love if you took care of the latter.

[member="Sophia Denko"] - You're an officer in the military, so you're qualified to buy stuff for the faction as well. Go ahead and take care of the first one if you'd like. :)

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Sophia Denko"] - Have at it, in that case. Just a simple one post order with a note about recurring contract will do. :D

[member="Strask Ak'lya"] - Awesome! But it will be a while before I have room for a new thread. Will tag though when I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom