Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warlords of the Sith

Feudal Covenant of Sith Warlords bent on Unholy Crusade and a Reconquest of the Outer Rim. Guided not by a single Dark Lord or Emperor - the Warlords are guided by the Sith Code and the Rule of the Few. Join the Warlords TODAY!

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Dark Side
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Future of the faction Poll... Round 2

What should be the futue of WotS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stilicho Drumarch

S
Hello friends and fellow warlords! It sure is a crazy time to be writing Sith RP on Chaos, and you may have seen the TSE’s vote to go minor. We’ve already had one vote to go minor following Hiss’ departure, and today we’re introducing another.

This is not a spur of the moment decision on the heels of TSE, although we have encountered some of the same problems as them. The faction admins have been talking for some time and have recently come to an agreement in that we don’t feel like we have the time, energy, or vision to continue on with Warlords of the Sith. We lost most if not all of our direction when Hiss was banned, and due to IRL things we sadly haven’t been able to recover that.

Now as I said before this is a vote, not an ultimatum (because those aren’t allowed). The issue we faced last time was, despite the enthusiasm for staying major, our writerbase still stagnated and perhaps even declined.

Staying major is a 100% open option, but it will be difficult. It will likely require someone to step up who is willing and able to pull the faction out of the ground, and at present no one on the staff team is that person. That person could be you, if you’ve got the vision. But without that person we’ll probably be in this exact same awkward, if not worse, position a couple of months from now.

The other option, just like last time, is to go minor. Just like last time we have received a VERY generous offer from our friends over at the Brotherhood of the Maw to join them and continue our dark crusade alongside them. We’ve written with them in the past, and our narratives are very similar. A merger would be quick and easy.

Thank you to all of our active writers who have stuck with us… now the faction’s fate is up to you. That being said, active writers are anyone in the faction who has written with us in recent invasions (Ninn, Thule, Felucia, Csilla) or our tentatively ongoing dominion. As far as I know nobody has made any faction threads that can count towards activity.

Once again, thank you for the interest you've given the faction even through tough times. It means a lot to the faction staff.

I voted to stay major the first time just because I love this faction, and wanted to see it push forward. I completely understand the staff's situation though. Sometimes it just isn't in the cards. To me, at least we can say now say that we gave it a shot. I love the Maw, so I am definitely down to go subfaction under them and/or merge with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom