Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full Potential Reached...

Bartholomew Tedesky

B
A thought came up in my head, what if Bartholomew knew how to use any lightsaber form as well as he did a blaster pistol or a greatsword...?

I pose this question to you... how would your characters reach their full potential? Like, what would make them absolutely unstoppable?

Considering she can already shrug off blows that crack the sidewalk, punch holes in starship plating with her bare hands, traverse hundreds of meters in the space of a couple of seconds, and fight at the speed of thought...

Fabula's pretty much at her apex. If she had the slightest bit of telekinetic proficiency she'd also be bulletproof and able to fly.

Rayn H'voc

R
Ability to pierce any material with ease with my blade & have hands faster than lightning.

Bartholomew Tedesky

B
Fabula Cavataio said:
Considering she can already shrug off blows that crack the sidewalk, punch holes in starship plating with her bare hands, traverse hundreds of meters in the space of a couple of seconds, and fight at the speed of thought...

Fabula's pretty much at her apex. If she had the slightest bit of telekinetic proficiency she'd also be bulletproof and able to fly.
Interesting

Lord Ghoul

L
Bartholomew Tedesky said:
what would make them absolutely unstoppable?

would make

tumblr_lxjoln8H8i1r8sn00o1_500.gif

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
Being a different species. And then a couple years of experience.

Aleidis is already a holy terror. She's just made of cotton candy and doesn't have the experience and contacts an older Jedi would.

Carn Dista

C
Becoming the Grandmaster of the Order.

At that point, there's not a lot, if anything, that could stop Carn from hitting 100% potential.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Mastery of a certain form of lightsaber.

Combination of Jedi training, Mandalorian Super Commando and other various forms of training, would make him very, very, very, very scary to fight.

and maybe some therapy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom