Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the depths of Hell.... aka 1313(open)

Shawn Drax

S
arena.jpg
Courscants 1313

I saw darkness in my eyes. followed by bright lights. making my entire sight slowly become white. I saw a woman walk from the light. Its a dream. I know this because I always saw the woman in my dreams when I was fighting 'The Beast'. The woman talekd to me in a language that I didnt know. She sounded hurt and crying for help. It was like I was a ghost. I felt saddened. A dark presence came out to the right of me. It was a dark cloud with eyes of fire and a body that resembeled a human.

the beast said to him. "I will find you Shawn. I will hunt you down. I will kill everyone you hold close. I wi-" I woke up with a slap on my back. It hurt with so much pain that I cried out. I could feel even more pain as my wounds were healing. They always hurt. Since Im an energy vampire I heal at very fast rates. "You are up sucker."  Was directed at me though the open door.

I slowly got up and moved to leave. I was lead to a room where I would change into a set of leather armor that was desginated to me. Leather braces with a leather breast plate look alike. On my calfs were leather boots that went up to my knees. I also had a flaud that was seprated in strips of leather and would hang just below my knees. I didnt put on the helmet because i never needed it. There was a weapon wrack given to me. I didnt pick up any weapons for the first time. I was going to become the beast in this next fight. The men in the room laughed at me. The shook their heads becasue they thought I had finaly gon insane. Funny. I wasnt. I moved to the door where I would be realesed into the ring where I would have to fight beasts and other near-humans.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!. Tonight we have one of our best fighters going into the field to face off against the death trials." Was announced. For 3 years I have been fighting in this thing called the death trials. It was a fight to the death against what ever was thrown at you. I have not lost once. Every time they showed me off their profits would skyrocket.

"We will be testing him for the 450th time. YEEEESSSSSSS He is our best warrior. To survive 3 years in this very ring. He has had some memorable fights!" I did have a few memorable fights. Once agaisnt a rancor. another agaisnt a horde of rakgoul. I hated that one. I rolled my neck around popping it a few times. For a better intrence I slammed my fist at the door that kept me in the room. It echoed a slam sound around the whole area. My bones are made of Songsteel. A very durable metal that was resistant to lighsabers and blasters. Everyone who watched my fights knew that.

What they didnt know was that I had claws. 3 songsteel claws that would come out from between my knuckles on each hand. I already had a plan. "I give to you The one the only NEXU GLADIATOOOOOORRRRRR!!" The crowd cheered louder than ever.

I have a plan This would be my last fight. I will be escaping here. I will live on the surface as a normal being. I will live to see the light of day.

OOC: im trying a diffrent way of story telling Tell me if you guys like it.

In the audience, Mid leaned back in the stadium seat between two rather large Gamorreans. She looked down in the arena, but not simply in the barbaric desires to see blood. Rather, she came to find a new crewmate. She needed muscle onboard the Knightfall, and knew the best place to look for it was in the gladiator ring.

How'd she know this?

Well...common knowledge of course, but moreso from personal experience. She had been captured, sold as prisoner, and ended up as a gladiator on Tatootine. Not that she was very good at it, but good enough to survive till she was busted out. And that was exactly what she planned to help do with who she choose.

So far though, that choice had been limited. The first two fights...well, lets just say the animals were well-fed here. It was violent, gory, and one hell of a kick for the audience. Hopefully though, one of these gladiators would show promise--and actually survive. The next guy coming out though? Yeah...no armor. This wouldn't last long, unfortunately. She sat back, sad in prospect of the bloodshed that would probably meet him.

It the private viewing boxes were all the bigwigs sat. Where sat the owners of this grand circus and the heavy hitters from the top gangs of 1313. There today sat a living shadow. Or at least that is how he would look from afar. A living moving shadow sitting alone in a corner while the others all piled away in one corner of the box. Casting nervous glances at the shade every now and then. Even curioser, the shadow would appear to be sipping on some wine.

The darksuit meant forever to hide is presence today was probably the most conspicuous thing in this arena. Because Archon Kaan was making a statement. The collected might of 1313 had nearly soiled their trousers when he had introduced himself as Kaan, one of the Dark Five. Thankfully their work in unifying the gangs on the other levels had spread their name. Otherwise it would have had to be wetwork again, and Kaan really did want a break from it all.

"Soooo this is your champion eh? Nfu nfu nfu nfu nfu"

The assembly unsure if he was laughing or coughing managed a few laughs and coughs between them.

Everybody loved a good fight.

Shawn Drax

S
I walked onto the field to see that there was blood on the dirt beneath my feet. The blood was of different colors from the different beasts that fought mere minutes before me. I moved to the center of the ring where there was pools of blood mixed together. The soles of the boots I wore were already coated in blood, sweat, and tears.

Many of the people were not paying attention to me because I had almost no armor and no swords or slugthrowers. Shaking my head I waited for the man to announce who or what I was going to battle. Looking down at my natural right hand. I clenched my hand into a fist. in an out in and out I clenched my fist. I thought I might as well Start now.

I knelt down and faced the door that would open to reveal the thing. The chains clanked as the doors opened. "Let us see ladies and Gentlemen, Who is the real Nexu beast. I give you the real Nexu beast grown as a giant feline, and out Gladiator." Some of the crowd cheered. others didnt. I dont care about them. They will soon see who I really am.

A roar came out from the open doors as a Nexu was pushed out into the arena. He tried to get back to the door but it was closed. I yelled at the beast a war cry and ran towards it. Arms open as if to give a giant hug. The Nexu looked at me running and growled at me then leaped like a frog. I rolled out of the way as it landed where I would have been. I smirked as the songsteel blades that were in bedded in my body came out between my knuckles.

They came out with a sound much like a sword ringing from a sheath. I roared in pain because of the metal piercing through my skin. Oh the pain made my blood rise. I ran towards the beast intending to end its life and leave here.

In the crowds sounding her, despite the stench of the Gamoreans, Mid could swear she felt something. Something as foul, as rancid…though more familiar than even her own blaster. But then the crowd began to whoop and cheer, and the feeling left her as quickly as it had found her.

Now was the time for the fight.

There was no way anyone could take down the Nexu Beast that they released. It looked triple the size of any other feline she had seen, and the aggression that poured from it seemed more than that. The sound of pain that came from the warrior, made her wish to leave her seat--to help him--but two things strapped her to her seat. First, if she did such they would kill both her and the gladiator for their misconduct. Second…despite the pain she believed in this warrior. Believed that he could find power in him that dwarfed the Beasts'.

Shawn Drax

S
The beast pounced towards me with speeds that would make heads spin. I knew that if I were to go toe to toe with the Nexu I would end up dead. I dropped down on to my rump with one leg forward and one leg higher up on my body I slid underneath the beast. My hand seemed to extend of its own accord into the belly of the large cat. The songsteel blades cut through the flesh like a hot knife in butter. Blood began to spill out of the beast as its insides fell out onto the arena floor.

The Nexu tried with all of its might to fight back but couldn't. The pain that came with my claws overwhelmed him. I felt slightly sad as he just killed a beast that I was named after. I was about to turn around to leave where a paw came out of nowhere and clobbered me from behind. The Claws cut through my leather armor and my fragile skin. The pain made me scream in agony. I felt hot liquids spilling from my back. Soon they stopped pouring blood out and began to heal. The process hurt to have my skin grow back faster than normal. It felt as if someone was using a pair of pliers to pull my skin together.

I cant deal with alot of cuts like that anymore or they will stay there instead of healing. The thought of blood and energy made my teeth extend into fangs that I would use. I turned around to see another Nexu. The beast growled at me like I had just stolen its lunch. I charged the short distance faster than the human eye could follow. Being a Vamp I could move alot quicker than my other Zhell or human counterparts. The beast was surprised as I grabbed its neck and twisted giving it a good snap sound. Now the neck was tender. With my teeth I bit down on the flesh of the animal taking the energy from the now dead beast.

I felt reinvigorated as the energy sped through my veins. I had to get out of here now. I don't want to be here anymore. I faced the podium where the VIP sat and gave them the finger. What I didn't realize was that they were opening another cage. This time the roar that came from within was stronger and higher pitched. I knew exactly what I was going to be fighting. The announcers favorite pet, The bull Rancor.

Shawn Drax

S
I faced the oncoming beast that stood well over 10 feet. It stopped at the door and roared a tremoundus battle cry. I smiled as I ran my clawless hands through my dirty hair. "Lets do this." I said to myself.

I let my claws go. I let myself go. I feel a sleeping beast from with me rise. The pain is unbearable for the few seconds that my body enlargens. My muscles become larger, stronger. I feel my leather armor streaching on my body as the pain subsidies. My body burns as it strengthens. I now stand a good 8-9 feet making my head at the Rancors chin. I smile at the crowd and charge the Rancor with my own roar to match the beast from within.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom