Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the ashes we rise, the rebuilding of the Hall of Healers

Coruscant

Rianna had been here a few months now, and the Healers Hall was there, but there was damage that needed to be repaired to make it whole, to once again be able to place all that they had within the Hall again to centralize all the healers. Rianna stood now at the end of the hall looking up yes.

She hoped she could get the Chancellor to help out with rebuilding this portion he wanted a way to have the people trust the Jedi again, coming together to build that would help. Anyone who helped from the Republic Rianna would give them a free examination.

Other things would come from Temple supplies, beds, medical supplies. replacement of the shuttles that had been parked nearby. Yes there was a lot and yet not a lot. But it had to be done there were precious artifacts, and crystals that needed to be where the Healers were, where it would do the most good.

Rianna hoped help would come. Afterall it would benefit everyone, wouldn't it

And within a few hours, Josh had arrived with troops taking supplies and materials and everything else toward the building site.

As the regiment got to work, Josh walked over to Rianna and yawned.

"Howdy pardner" he joked with a slight smirk. "Figured you could use some help?"

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

It was days like these that Rasu wished that she had something to do. It seemed that everyone was off on missions or sparring with their fellow Jedi, except the Shi'ido. However only a moment ago, the Jedi Knight had seen a notice stating that the rebuilding of the Halls of Healing were taking place today, so in an attempt to sate her boredom, she decided she would make her way over. Who knows, someone might even need my help, she thought to herself. Pulling a light tunic over her body and putting on her dark pants, the Shi'ido, taking the guise of a forest-green Mirialan, left her room and made her way to the med-center, hoping someone would have something she could do.

Finally arriving, she was surprised to see that not much had been done to the massive section of the Temple. Smaller items had been cleared and beds had been pulled away from the walls, but apart from that she didn't notice any major changes. Beings had only just begun to make their way in to begin their tasks. Construction hasn't started yet, I guess, she thought. Noticing two human's standing to the side of a wall, Rasu began to make her way over, recognising them as Jedi Council members, Rianna Organa and Joshua Dragonsflame.

Showing her respects to the pair of Councillors, the Shi'ido bowed, greeting both the man and the woman, "Good morning Masters." Suspecting that the female Jedi Master was in charge of the hall's reconstruction, she wondered if she knew why the building hadn't commenced. "Is there a reason why the reconstruction has only begun now Master Organa? Is there anything I can do to help speed things up?"

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Cathbodua looked on at the datapad. There was a problem or at least there was with some of the stuff. She wasn't usually one to leave the temples basement, her condition kept her out of the light while she stood in the bodysuit. Her lightwhip on her hip and bag of medical supplies. Rebuilding after Velok's attack and raid was something that needed to be done but at the time... She was the only healer in the order it seemed. Now there was a jedi master leading the circle which wasn't a bad thing it took some burden off of her and this time she might actually get to engrave the training circles into the temple floor. "Councilor Organa, I am healer Cathbodua."

@[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

@[member="Cathbodua"] @[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

Iella missed flying. It had been ages since she was in the pilot seat of a fighter but with her duties as Jedi along with the Circle of Seers, there was simply no time to indulge this desire. But, today she managed to get hold of a fast speeder, not a ship true but at least she could feed the need for speed. From the Jedi Temple, a short trip to the Healers Halls, she flew among the sky lanes .. take the long way round so she could enjoy every last moment of the fun, she finally made it to the Halls. The speeder came in a steep dive toward the surface, at an alarming rate, only to be pulled up and leveled out before she grounded the speeder to a stop. A smile spread across her face, her hair disheveled she jumped out and headed toward a familiar group gathering.

Quickly she straightened herself up as best she could, straightening her robes and hair, however she did not removed the smile.

"Greeting Masters Organa and DragonsFlame, Knight Gan and Knight Cathbodua", she greeted them all. "A fine day to start the recontruction, how may I assist you?", she asked.

@[member="Cathbodua"] @[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]<br /><br />Hawk had heard that Rianna was beginning to rebuild the healer hall. It had been damaged recently. Hawk wanted to pitch in and help her. After his morning meditations, he jumped on his swoop bike and rode out to the Healer Hall. When he arrived he spotted his Master Iella and few other Jedi that were helping out. He parks his bike next to the speeder. "Hey guys," He says to the group. "Need an extra hand?"

Marcello's rather nondescript speeder slowed to a halt at the edge of the property line that ultimately encompassed the grounds of what would one day be the reconstructed Hall of Healers. While Marcello certainly wasn't a healer in any way, shape, or form, he appreciated and understood the importance the Circle of Healers played in the Order. Though he'd been an official member for only a few weeks now, the Jedi Master was gradually beginning to understand the many facets of the organization. Personally, he still felt it was a touch bloated at the 'leadership level', but in the end it didn't really matter. The younger or less experienced members of the Order mostly stood to benefit from such.

Exiting his speeder, Marcello could feel the presences of several other Jedi a few hundred meters away near the damaged sections of the structure. Apart from that, he saw a metric ton of troops. Marcello had been a member of his home planet's armed forces for several years before he'd ever even known he was force sensitive. A faint smile touched his lips as he shook his head. Hopefully someone had hired at least some amount of construction professionals, or this was probably going to fail before it ever started.

Exhaling, Marcello removed his flight jacket and tossed it into the driver's seat of his speeder. Any weapons he normally traveled with were left secured in the speeder as he casually crossed the grounds which were littered with a...Regiment...of soldiers. The Jedi's dark blue gaze surveyed the area as he walked. When he reached the structure itself, Marcello glanced in the direction of the other Jedi for about half a second.

Nodding politely to Rianna, Marcello rolled up the sleeves of his long-sleeved grey shirt and went about making a quick survey of the area. Strands of blonde hair fell in front of his eyes as he noted damage that would have to be repaired and other damaged areas that would have to be entirely replaced. Fortunately, it took only a few minutes. Withdrawing his datapad from one of the cargo pockets of his pants, the large Jedi Master sifted through the information he'd actually been able to obtain on the original construction of the structure.

@[member="Rianna Organa"] | @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | @[member="Iella E`ron"] | @[member="Hawk Solo"] | @[member="Rasu Gan"] | @[member="Cathbodua"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] | @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | @[member="Iella E`ron"] | @[member="Hawk Solo"] | @[member="Rasu Gan"] | @[member="Cathbodua"]

Ordo sat in his worn nerf hide pilot's chair with his feet up on the console and a big mug of caff in his hand. The Mando had been in this very position almost as many times as he'd been shot at and he enjoyed it a great deal more.
The swirling purple-blue cloud of Hyperspace danced out side his cockpit viewport and his thoughts drifted along the turbulent and often bitter-sweet memories of days gone by. He had gained a great deal in his life but also lost much. He lifted his mug and sipped his hot black caff as the 5 minute warning klaxon rang that he was nearing his destination, The Jedi Hall of Healers.
If they would have been rebuilding a fortress or weapons systems Ordo probably wouldn't have come but this cause felt noble to an aging soldier and so he came.

The ever present stars snapped into position as he dropped from hyperspace and Ordo pointed his YT's nose toward the planet below.

"This is Ordo of clan Ordo requesting a landing bay." He said into the transmitter. His deep voice sounding too loud in the quiet ship.

"This is flight control state your business and cargo, please." it was a woman's voice and she sounded busy.

"I have several crates of building supplies and tools as well as some maintenance droids for the Hall of Healers construction site." Ordo replied pleased do be doing something other than shooting for once.

"Thank You Captain Ordo, follow the flight path we're transmitting to your navcomputer. We'll see you on the ground."

Ordo cut the transmision and did as he was instructed. The Black YT-2000 soon rested on it's struts like an old dog on it's haunches and Ordo made his way aft to open the cargo bay.
He was determined to do what he could for the saber jockies if it was in hos power and beside that Jedi didn't look like construction workers. Ordo went to his quarters and traded his black Beskar'gam for a plain blue sleevless shirt and some cargo paints. He belted on his tool kit, slung his maintenance bag over his shoulder and strapped his DL-44 to his hip just in case.
After a minute or two he walked down the cargo bay loading ramp and looked for someone who knew where to start.

@Rianna Organa | @Joshua DragonsFlame | @Iella E`ron | @Hawk Solo | @Rasu Gan | @[member="Ordo"]

The jedi knight looked at the others who came and was surprised someone knew her name it wasn't often they said it but... As she gave a knowing look, not from more knowledge then observation. She was trained medically to notice things as well as in the force and thankfully the raised eyebrow was hidden behind a mask. Her hands went behind her back and clasped while she saw the others and bowed. "Councilor E`ron, I think there may be a check up for you in the future given what has happened." The healer moved closer and whispered with the force lower. "I am surprised but in private." "Come then lets rebuild this hall, maybe even your seers can help."

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]@[member="Rasu Gan"]@[member="Iella E`ron"]@[member="Cathbodua"] @[member="Hawk Solo"]@ [member="Marcello Matteo"]@[member="Ordo"]

Rianna looked to Joshua, "yes we could use all the help possible, this way the sooner we will be done, and we can truly open up and build the medical corps again" Rianna heard another voice , she turned to see Rasu, "I do not know why not until but now is better than later"

So many Jedi coming to help, this was good a show a unity. Another addressed her she looked she had heard of Cathbodua, "Thank you for coming out Cathbodua, a pleasure to meet you, what do you think of the efforts today so far?"

Rianna heard yet another voice, "Master E'ron, I think the best thing to do is go to small group in the different areas, we need decking, walls, and then the roof , followed by power source, water source, and then to dry wall it in" Rianna looked at Hawk Solo who had arrived, "Yes always more hands" She smiled.

Then Marcello she knew that he would have his own way of going about this, some might view him as highly organized, which he was. Then another surprise the show of a ship landing near the construction site, "Anyone recognize that ship?"

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]@[member="Rasu Gan"]@[member="Iella E`ron"]@[member="Cathbodua"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @ Marcello Matteo@[member="Ordo"]

"No, never seen that ship." He says eyeing it closing. It did look familar. Might seen it in one of visions. Rianna idea of working in smaller group was good.

"I'll work on the decking. I'm pretty good with a hammer." He says volunteering himself.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Karen arrived in her dark catsuit and tight fur-trimmed jacket. This should be fun she thought to herself. No better way to spend your shore leave then to lend a helping hand. She approached Rianna who seemed to be playing hostess today.

"Hello Master Organa. Naval Commander Roberts at your service. I can specialize in electronics and wiring today. Where would you like me to start?"

___

The last time Raven had been here.. Velok had blown a hole in the wall and smacked her with a rock so her she had no teeth. Then she had died and he put her in a new body... It was a strong idea while she looked at the destruction and moved seeing the others while rolling her shoulders and moving what equipment she could. Few paid attention to the girl usually which was a good thing. It kept from those awkward moments of previous jedi who knew the woman who's body she was in.

Ordo could tell this place had alot of Force users. He had a sense about when they were close like a buzz in the back of his mind, but then again he could just call it paranoia.

He stopped a worker. "Where is the planning area?" He asked as he held the worker with a big hairy hand.

The worker brushed his hand away and pointed toward where Master Organa.

"Vor entye." Ordo said with a nod.

He big Mando almost marched toward the jedi. His brown work boots thudded loudly as he walked.

He got closer and raised a hand to show his non agression in the only way he could think of.

"I'm here to give some help." Ordo said as he got close enough to speak in a normal voice.

@Cathbodua @Rasu Gan @Joshua DragonsFlame @Rianna Organa @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Noriko Ike"] @[member="Karen Roberts"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Marcello Matteo"]

Iella looked toward Hawk with a smile, "Good to see you Padawan", she said. She had not seen him since, well his personal situation. "I hope you are well?".

She nodded to him as he put his hand up for the decking, damn I wanted that, she thought jokingly. "Master Organa, a pleasure to finally meet you. I will supervise the wall construction. I will have to work in conjunction with Master Roberts, she will need to do the wiring before we close the wiring in, if that is to your liking Master Roberts?", she asked. Then, Iella noticed a Mando striding toward them, an offer of help in his hands and she smiled.

"Well met, Sir", she said. "I could do with some aid with the walls .. unless you have other and better skills needed elsewhere".

@[member="Rianna Organa"] | @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | @[member="Iella E`ron"] | @[member="Hawk"] Solo | @[member="Rasu Gan"] | @[member="Cathbodua"] @[member="Marcello Matteo"]

Hawk grins. "I'm doing well, Master. Life been very interesting." He happy that he had taken Iella's advice. "Anyone wishing to work on the deck follow me. We have to get the floor in before the walls can go up." He walks toward the supplies. He pick out what he needed to work on deck.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Roberts smiled and nodded as Iella described the construction process. That could work.

"That shouldn't be a problem. I'll grab a digital copy of the plans from the Architects and the Management Boys, and give it a run-down. If Logistics has all the parts we need on-site? Then it shouldn't take more than a few days to complete all-together."

Karen pulled out her phone and began working immediately.

___

Marcello had circled back towards the larger group shortly after the Mandalorian's arrival and the disseminating of tasks by Rianna. With the datapad containing the plans he'd just downloaded still in his hand, he casually stepped up beside a blue-haired woman that appeared in the process of attempting to retrieve all of the information he had mere minutes ago.

As a nod towards teamwork, the spacer raised the datapad and smirked as he passed within Karen's line of sight. "One step ahead of you Blue. I can patch it directly to your datapad. Don't have the logistical information just yet, however."

Shifting his gaze briefly to Rianna, he made a quick comment. "I would highly recommend you complete running any power lines and piping prior to working on the deck or walls as blondie stated, Rianna." Marcello kept it casual. All of this 'Master this' and 'Knight that' crap was irritating. They were all living sentients. In Marcello's experience, formality amongst those you expected to save your life in combat was counterproductive. He wanted people to say 'Crap! Marcello is about to get screwed!' as opposed to 'Oh man. Do you think Master Matteo would respectfully appreciate the benevolence of my respectful assistance?'. Ugh.

For those that he didn't know...well...he referred to them by hair color. For now. Maybe forever. Game time decision. "Should go relatively quickly if we all pitch in, however. If there are supplies and materials that need to be collected, I can make it happen. My squadron is doing some sustainment training, but they can be retasked to fly a few cargo haulers for a bit." That would register as a slight abuse of authority, but he figured he was good to go since he didn't bring in an entire Regiment as manual labor.

@[member="Rianna Organa"] | @[member="Iella E`ron"] | @[member="Karen Roberts"] | @[member="Hawk Solo"]

Acknowledging Master E`ron as she too joined the slowly growing group, Rasu turned to face Rianna Organa as she answered the many questions that she had been suddenly bombarded with. The Shi'ido couldn't stop a smile from growing on her face as the Jedi Council member became flustered by the multiple beings verbally assaulting her. The Knight watched as all the beings present soon started their own tasks, all seeming to know exactly what to do. Choosing to remain next to the pair of Master's, Rasu continued to observe the crowd, fascinated by each beings skill in their own trade.

Feeling slightly left out and quite frankly useless, she raised her voice over the hammering and drilling, "Hey is there anything that I can do to help anyone? I'm not very experienced in this field but I'm a quick learner if anyone is willing to take some time to teach me." Hoping someone would answer, Rasu awaited a reply.

@[member="Marcello Matteo"]@[member="Karen Roberts"]@[member="Hawk Solo"]@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Noriko Ike"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Cathbodua"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] | @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | @[member="Iella E`ron"] | @[member="Rasu Gan"] | @[member="Cathbodua"] @[member="Marcello Matteo"]

"Sure I can teach you." He says to Rasu. "Anyone can learn how to hammer a nail." Hawk was working on the section of the deck that already had the wiring and pipes underneath. He was kneeling on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom