Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fringe Invasion of Eriadu

@[member="Ayden Cater"] @[member="Allison Willamina"] @[member="Annabelle Zaro"] @Aoyshi Kinkawa @[member="Aro Sloan"] @[member="Axle Sourn"] @[member="Basaba Willamina"]@[member="Beowulf Kaa"] @[member="Cira"] @[member="Corvo Anattolius"] @[member="Cross "]@d' Orrin @[member=Drazav] @[member="Droideka 0793"] @[member="EA-9 001"] @[member="Elanim Oke"] @[member="Electrobe"] @[member="Flint Corek II"] @[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member=HK-40] @[member="Jordan Van Daalen"] @[member="Junko Ike"] @katagiri Iki @[member="Kirachi Teoar"] @[member=Knight] @[member="Levy Willamina"] @[member="Lylin Osh"] @[member="Malica Drezyan"] @[member="Miles Varden"] @[member=Mirshen] @[member=Mistral] @[member="Nephenee Wilded"] @[member="Nyos Val"] @[member="Oliver Walsh"] @[member="Oswald Winchester "]@[member=Popo] @[member=Racket] @[member="Riley Storm"] @[member="Skree Ariko"] @[member="Teroch Gra'tua "]@[member=Thane] @[member="Tysk Willamina"]@[member=Ulorin] @[member="Valerie Re'Daull"] @[member="Ventasia Terana"] @Veron'ika Stromson @[member=Zero]

So the Fringe will be invading Eriadu on Friday, 7 PM EST.

Rebellious Vanguard
I'll try, but no promises. Finals are sucking up time..

Speaking of which...whatever happened my whole master-rank promotion thing? I just realized that I never heard anything after it got sent up. >_>

I'm in. That is, if I have been officially accepted into the Protectorate. As of now, I helped clean up a barfight started by Noah.... I think that was my interview....?@Cira @Ayden Cater

Talked with the organizer on their side a bit more and here's how this is gonna run.

Rather than be the tradition "We're here to take your stuff" type invasion, this is going to settle into something more akin to a siege. They'll get a beachhead and will be working to oust us from the planet through force and diplomacy. We'll be mustering up the strength to kick them off the planet.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I don't know how much I can be a part of it :/ Friday is my last day off before another 12 hour shifts Saturday and Sunday and I'm hardly keeping up with the threads I'm in already.

There's a perfectly fine skirmish going on between Fringe and OP >.> You could have just joined that

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Ayden Cater"]
But they can't attack Eriadu,right? It's two spaces away from any Fringe turf,I though there was some rule saying you couldn't invade if it was more than one space away.

It's been two hexes for a while, unfortunately.

I know this is primarily motivated by the new cloud-breaking rules, as a simple activity invasion could have been any other planet. But, thems the cards we've been dealt. It's up to us to stop them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom