Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

{FRINGE IC LEADERS} Making a choice

Matreya

(To be clear, this isnt a hostile choice, only one driven by necessity. Logically, my company shouldnt be housed in a space that im OOC not allowed to even be in the loop of. What if Val was taken, and I wasnt allowed in the faction, what do i do?)

With a stern frown, Damien moved papers about on his desk. Being in charge of such a large organization, was tiring. But it was a requirement, one he met willingly. Production had been decreasing lately, due partly to the emotional responses of Damien, but he was doing his best to rein in the behemoth once more.

But in the nearing past, it would seem that hostilities between Val'hallans and his workers had risen exponentially. They had helped to fund a planetary Zoo, yet the people were angered. So, with nothing left to do, he hailed the Fringe's Leadership.

In the message was an invitation to join him at Tower JAC, to convene about what they would do about this. He mentioned moving headquarters and the factory as a solution. In fact, he planned to possibly move to Mandalore, or maybe even simply near his own home on Tera Lush. But the factories held on Val'halla, would remain planet side, simply moved to a less populated location.

However, such massive ordeals could not legally be permitted without notification of all Sponsors, and share holders. So he waited to convene with his Shareholders.

(Will add the tag list when I can get it.)

[member="Hannibal Oryen"], [member="Lord Dissero"]

Lucien had agreed to handle this, it seemed customary after all he currently controlled Valhalla and managed internal affairs. He had not come alone however Valhalla was still unsettled in the industrial area.

Lucien stepped into the meeting hall "You asked the fringe high council to visit you I am here on behalf of the council, now how can we help" Lucien walked to stand in front of [member="D-Man"] "We are both busy men so I would like this handled swiftly." Lucien had no idea why Valhalla was upset with this mans company it created unrest and unrest bred dissent.

The Fringe's Archivist was here as well by the request of Lord Cordel and to fulfill some personal curiosities. Today, however, he was not here as the face of Lord Dissero, but as that of Darth Amadeus, Sith Master and ... glorified body guard to the otherwise fully capable Lord Cordel. A curious locket fitted securely around his neck next to an assortment of other trinkets, the lot of them were tucked neatly beneath a plain white tee. His outfit was simple black robes, black pants, black boots - the epitome of mundane, the cliché of the Darkside crop. His force aura was scattered in the entropy of a concealment charm.

Amadeus strode in a few paces behind Cordel, broad shoulders sweeping to one side as he turned on his heel to take in the office. "Nice place," he remarked to himself but also as an aside to Hannibal, who he gave a wry glance, sure would be a shame if they had to trash it.

[member="Lord Dissero"] | [member="Lucien Cordel"]

Hannibal was invited to come along because the good Lord Cordel wanted some muscle. Extra muscle. Given that Cordel was a space wizard like the rest of them, he could probably handle his own without any aid from Hannibal. However, extra help was the best kind of help. It made things go faster in Hannibal's experience. This was probably why Dissero had been asked to come along as well. Presumably the good Lord Cordel also wanted some space voodoo. Extra space voodoo.

Frankly, the Fondorian wasn't too impressed with the office, building, or the planet at large. Anything built on the back of an oppressive, probably misogynistic caste system wasn't worth gawking at. That's how he felt on the inside, anyway, where he was a bleeding heart and sympathetic man. No one took bleeding hearts seriously when they worked as bounty hunters, so he instead opted to behave and respond as a typically uncouth mercenary would. Such was the majority of his existence.

Hannibal caught Dissero's look and smirked under his helmet. "Oh, yeah. Pretty nice. Got a lotta 'at feng-shui an' whatnot."

Matreya

Sitting down in his plush chair behind his desk, Damien stretched back and clasped his hands across his abdomen. Constantly he wondered, what would it be like to be a governor of a world. In the end, it all said one thing to him: kark no. A planet, was simply a larger business, with even more moving parts and breakable toys. Damien already had full hands pertaining to his job, no way he would add more.

It was, at that moment, that a voice murmured on his right, atop the desk, "One Lucien Cordel, Darth Amadeus, and Hannibal Oryen, all here to see you? They say they are expected?"

"Yes suze, sorry I forgot to alert you. Send them in." Leaning forward, to show the men the respect they deserved he smiled at Lucien when he came through the door, then rose with an outstretched hand, "Mister Cordel, its a pleasure. Amadeus, Oryen." Damien acknowledge the others as well, though had no real knowledge on the men. Cordel however, was like himself, an olden soul, that enjoyed the elegance of life. Damien knew all like him, those that came to promincence anyways.

Gesturing to the chairs before him, he lowered down to his own once more, "Gentlemen, I called you for a single reason. This bery company, cannot remain housed here any longer. As with all thigs, it is time to move on and start a new home.

"Now, with that being said, i want for nothing within our deals to change. You will still be sponsors, as well as stock holders. I just need to relocate my headquarters to a place where my higher ups are less chicken poodoo, if you know what I mean. As said, this move should only be that, a move, nothing more or less.

"I do however, need to bring this to the views of all of my higher ups, else it cannot be legal. So, here we are. Any opinions on the matter?"

[member="Hannibal Oryen"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Lord Dissero"]

Lucien shook the mans hand and smiled politely. He allowed the mans disregard for his proper titles to slide, he needed to handle this smoothly. Having dispatched pleasantries Lucien sat down he drummed his fingers on the desk edge " I agree with your assessment Valhalla is dissatisfied by the presence of your company, you are storing up ire but I don't know what you are doing to earn it." Lucien lay his hands flat " on behalf of the council I accept your application to move operations from Valhalla ... However I must insure our assets therefore I require three things one you insure all of your workers are either retained or given external employment; two I expect you to show me your finances so I can be confident that you have the funds for such a large scale move and thirdly I desire more shares in your company in order to improve our voting platform in any future decisions" Lucien was mainly focused on the last requirement he needed a strong foundation should a time come when [member="D-Man"] ceases to be of use to the company.

(OOC there is no plan to enact a hostile takeover but IC Lucien would want the ability as insurance)

Matreya

(Lol its all good. Youll have to haggle though, Damien isnt like Sno, able to give away things like that)

"Improve voting ground? By default, as sponsor's, your input is far superior to nearly anyones. You don't need an improvement there, and besides, James Armor's has recently taken all shares off the market. When the business is booming once more, they may be returned to the open air, where purchase awaits them. But even thats a maybe. I cannot afford anymore takeovers, as Councillor Merrill did to me - with no warning (ooc or ic) of provocation." Damien spoke, nothing but respect accenting his words.

"On the note of workers, expect those planet side to continue working, while I leave a new HG, uh thats Head Guard around here, to watch over them. As well.." Pausing to do some typing, Damien tapped a key at the end and a holoscreen appeared before Lucien. It would show sufficient funds to move near anywhere, Galaxy wide, without drawing on income.

"There you have it, all monetary income and values held by the company."

[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Lucien nodded "Your finances are good [member="D-Man"], I am pleased your workers will remain employed however I still need some form of insurance that you will not cut us off when you move from a territory you also posses in depth knolage on our manifests ... What can you provide as insurance" Lucien said in reply a strong platform was good but he wanted the best platform "In order for you to understand I am willing to give written assurances that no indevidual councillor nor the council as a whole will initiate a hostile bid, we retain the right to support someone else's however"

Matreya

Damien waved a hand lightly at the attempt to reassure, "We had pages that said we were 'friends', yet I was still betrayed. I dont mind, its business as it is, but that doesn't mean I will leave myself open towards another situation. If you want insurance, I can provide, just not that way. Besides, isn't having one of my larger factories under the thumb insurance as is?" He asked with a raised brow. Clasping his hands together, he let his pointer fingers remain elongated and tapped them slowly against one another.

"How about, the code to my office security cameras?" Damien gestured loosely at 3 points in the room, all which held high tech hologram recorders, "That will allow you to ever be vigilant in your knowledge that I cannot do you wrong. But before any counter arguments are brought up, JAC has, time and again, been proven to be a singular idea kind of business. If I need anything done, other than a job planned for myself, I have to be in here to do so. Its the only place with control over intercoms, its the only place to shut off or turn on the factory itself.

"By watching me, you should have your insurance, no?"

[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Lucien nodded "that seems like insurance enough for me" Lucien stood up and offered his hand. He was glad to have come to a mutually beneficial result and all without the need for blood or threats. Lucien smiled "You can trust the council to side with you when you go before the board to put the move to them" Lucien then leaned over to be closer to [member="D-Man"] " however if you play me wrongor damage the fringe in any way and there will not be a place in the galaxy that you will be safe from my vengeance" Lucien spoke softly but his voice bore a notable edge. Lucien backed off again "If that will be all I can only wish you the best of luck"

Matreya

Damien laughed, "You sir, I like. From now on, I am gonna request to deal with you. Do not worry. You have nothing to fear from my control over James Armor Co. I give my word, and my honor is everything to me." Any adept in the forces many uses, would sense nothing but sheer truth in the words. Not even a twinge of doubt.

"That, unless anyone else has anything to say, is all for now gentlmen." He said, offering a handshake to each man in turn.

[member="Hannibal Oryen"] [member="Lord Dissero"] [member="Lucien Cordel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom