Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frigid Shadows [Atrisian Empire Dominion of Csilla]

Cody Weadge

Weadge, Cody Weadge
Ice_planet_visual_02_by_Krats.jpg

There was one thing about the planet Csilla that any first time visitors were bound to discover. It was really fething cold. Why, after creating their own little empire in the Unknown Regions, the chiss had chosen to stay on this ball of ice rather than move to a warmer planet was a matter that one Special Agent Weadge believed not even the best chiss scholars could answer. Perhaps they simply liked how the endless snow and ice complimented their complexion.

Even more in question was why of all the planets in the Galaxy, the mysterious species first seen on Rakata Prime had chosen to visit this planet. It had been pretty obvious from what they had seen at Rakata that the species was not designed for the cold, hell they had been barely wearing clothing at all.

Yet the Imperial Intelligence Bureau had, working through their chiss allies, discovered that scouts had detected the intruders on the chiss' former homeworld. So dressed in the finest white threaded cold weather gear available and carrying nothing more than a standard rifle, Cody was traversing the frigid wastelands of the planet's surface. So far all the entrances to the planet's internal network of cities had been frozen shut, but an unusualness of the terrain ahead had caught his attention.

Sure enough, when he arrived he found a crater hole that had blasted clear through to the tunnels below. Crawling carefully he moved to look over the edge. Using a pair of electrobinoculars he studied the tunnel far down below him. To his surprise, he caught site of some kind of strange pointed ship crashed into the ground. Most likely what had created the hole. Around it he saw the unknown species from Rakata Prime. Off to one side he saw one wielding a blade herding a chiss family in ragged clothes into a pen with a couple more families. So some had survived the plague after all.

Pulling out his com link, and hoping the cold was not interfering with the transceiver to his ship, Cody sent a message back to IIB HQ. "This is Agent Weadge. I have discovered the pressence of the unknown aliens. They appear to be capturing the chis-"

A crunch in the snow was all the warning he got. Spinning in the snow he saw a shimmer then a brief flash of black before darkness consumed him.

When the report came that they had lost contact with their field agent, the first Emperor of the Kahoshi dynasty hid his alarm well. It was not so much that the agent had been lost, even as useful an agent as Cody was he was still expendable by the nature of the job, but that this mysterious species had been found so far from Rakata Prime. Where else could these invaders be, and perhaps they were within striking distance of Atrisia itself?

These were questions that needed answering. More importantly the home world of their chiss allies had been captured, and honor demanded help be sent. Immediately he began sending out orders to mobilize the attack fleet. He also sent out a message to their new “friends” of the Fringe, whose Lord Admiral had born witness to these same invaders and their territory could be just as much at risk. He felt they would be interested in learning more about these invaders as well.

There was one more message he needed to send. “Please tell Directorate Chief Novar that Agent Weadge has been captured, and I would like for her to mobilize her entire team.”

Preparations set, Akio left his palace to board a shuttle. He was still the most experienced naval officer in the Atrisian Empire, even with the inclusion of members from the former Galactic Imperium. Sure it made his more procedural oriented staff members feel a bit put off, but he was not the type of Emperor to sit home and play kind of the mountain all day up in his palace. Soon after he had boarded the rest of the fleet was ready, and soon after that they entered hyperspace.

@[member="Naamah Aesham"], @[member="Jyn Sol"], @[member="Mirien Valdier"], @[member="Cronos Aegir"], @[member="Somarae"], @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"], @[member="Midve"], @[member="Bottlecap"], @[member="Zalderic Drayke"], @[member="Tirdarius"], @[member="Black Dove"], @[member="Saega 001"], @[member="Thane Danson"], @[member="Bellalika"], @[member="Kenji Kurogashi"], @[member="Krae Varo"], @[member="Jake Cording"]

Davik Tren

The Friendly Fiend
Aboard the Atrisian Frigate, Reliant
Enroute to Csilla
Davik walked down the hallway to the bridge with the cold click of boot heels in his wake. They had long since been in hyperspace and he was now preparing to enter the orbit of Csilla. He had heard of the planet only from datapads and from the random amount of Chiss soldiers that had joined following the alliance. Altogether he was not afraid at all of the approaching action. He had decided that this would be mainly involving the troopers that would be sent down in the transport ships and it could be wrapped up fairly quickly. Therefore, he would be doing little but giving bomber authorizations and targeted ground support fire.

As he entered the bridge, a small naval whistle sounded his arrival to which he was quickly saluted before the multiple deck officers and gunners returned to their posts. He took his position at the front of the bridge and observed the blue spirals of hyperspace as they approached their destination.

@Naamah Aesham, @Jyn Sol, @Mirien Valdier, @Cronos Aegir, @Somarae, @Cyrus Tregessar, @Midve, @Bottlecap, @Zalderic Drayke, @Tirdarius, @Black Dove, @Saega 001, @Thane Danson, @Bellalika, @Kenji Kurogashi, @Krae Varo, @Jake Cording

Mirien... er, Rebecca Novar, was sitting in her IIB office when an aid rushed in and handed her a slip of flimsi. Her brow furrowed together and she truly felt as if her heart was going to stop. The one being she had allowed herself to fall for, to love, a fellow spy who understood her lifestyle. The very Inspector who came to the citadel to observe their work, the only man she could ever let in her heart ... and he'd been captured. But this explained everything, the entire day she could sense something was off, something was wrong. But until that peice of flimsi was in her hands, she could not for the life of her pin down what it was that was happening.

A sense of panick was starting to overwhelm her. Quickly she pressed a button on her desk and sealed the door, for Mirien needed a moment. Leaning down she laid her head upon her desk, sighed heavily trying to still her racing heart. There would be no time to cry, to get upset beyond this and she knew it. A job was required of her, the Emperor had called upon the Grand Inquisitor and the Inquisition and he would have them by his side. Closing her eyes she allowed herself a moments rest, just sitting there. Slowly she drew upon the force and sank into it, letting it soothe her, calm her and give her the strength she'd need to go on.

Finally she looked up, unsealed her door and withdrew a comlink from her pocket. Connecting with the encrypted Inquisition channel she quickly typed out a message for them all. Attention Inquisitors: Grab your gear and get to the ships immediately. We've been called upon by the Emperor to help manage a possible threat. One of our agents has gone missing in the field and it is our duty to help discover what has happened and bring him home.

Before she could finish the message another of her aides came in and handed her a datapad. "Urgent data regarding Csilla, ma'am. Needs your attention right away." Mirien gave a nod and quickly looked it over. Seemed the unknown aliens from Rakata Prime were back and this time, from the brief message that they'd received from their source, spoke of capturing the Chiss.

She quickly returned to her message, adding to it. Our allies, The Chiss are in a desperate hour. We've little information to go on but it seems that the Chiss people are being taken prisoners or worse on the planet and it is our duty to aid them. Be prepared for anything, follow your branches orders unless otherwise directed. As events unfold I'll keep you updated as the events require and allow. Don't be foolish, don't make mistakes, and only if absolutely necessary show your true nature. -M.V. With that she pressed the send and now it was up to her Inquisitors to play their roles and do their duty.

With her duty done, she grabbed her go back slung it over her shoulders and raced to meet the ship. There was no time to lose, not when someone so important was on the line. Not when Cody was her world. Not a chance would she let him die. He might have been dead, but in her heart she knew he wasn't. She was far too close to him and his death, she'd have felt by now. But she could sense pain, and that alone brought great concern to her.

Once at the port, she soon found herself on a shuttle and being raced onto the very same ship as the Emperor, the Atsushi. Though she was not aware of this at the time as she stepped off the transport and onto the durasteel floors. Briskly she headed off, to find her assigned quarters. She didn't figure there would be tons of time to rest but she'd need some time.

@Naamah Aesham, @Jyn Sol, @Cronos Aegir, @Somarae, @Zalderic Drayke, @Tirdarius, @Thane Danson, @Bellalika, @Krae Varo, @[member="Black Dove"] (and any other Inquisitor I've missed)

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]

The Atsushi, was a prototype Kahoshi class battlecruiser. It had yet to be fully tested but there was no time like the present. With the new events on Csilla in the light, the scheduled shakedown cruise was moved up, and here she was dressed simply in a pair of well tailored black slacks and a dark formfitting turtleneck shirt. Here she couldn't be dressed in the usual business suits and such. No here she was there for any kinks that should happen and if need be she would be forced to get down and dirty and fix things on the fly. Such was the nature of her job as Astrisia's lead ship designer and engineer.

A simple ID badge at her waist was the only thing that marked her as any different from a civilian. She, a government contractor, and with a stillness unlike those racing around her, she moved through the ship a small smile on her face. This ship was her baby, a proud achievement. There had been all sorts of ships, she'd designed for Atrisia, from fighters, to carriers to cruisers, but this was a work of art inside and out. A soft sigh came as she headed for the turbolift. Once inside, she waited patiently and soon enough stood before the doors to the bridge. A stormtrooper seemed to almost question her presence as he moved to stop her. But showing the badge, he gave a quick apology and finally let her onto the bridge.

Here, she grew a bit more serious knowing full well she was now on the clock and she just hoped that her baby would perform as it should. With luck there would not be any major flaws, any thing crippling to go wrong but only time would tell. All new ships had their quirks, always something to be worked out. And that was the very reason why she took her place at the back of the bridge, watching, waiting for the time that she'd be needed.

In the Darkness there is Truth
@[member="Mirien Valdier"]

"Now, where were we? Ah, yes. You start talking or I start cutting at the little bits that stick out. Or are inside. I'm sure I'll get to those as well. I get to everything one day," the petite, blonde-haired girl spoke, a sharp and by now very bloody razor held in her grip as she drew a bloody slash down the face of her prisoner.

A dangerous enemy of the state he undoubtedly was, the male Twi'lek had by now suffered a rather harsh fate. Part of his lekku had been shorn off by her blade - the cut had been neat off course, no wild hacking - and now lay on the ground before his feet. His clothes were tattered and there were cuts beneath his shoulders, his lip had been split and he had lost his small finger on his right hand. For some reason Naamah had decided to put it in a jar and place said jar right next to him on a table. Perhaps later she would put it in a medical cabinet - it could be a trophy cabinet.

"That's Imperial justice? You're batpoodoo insane. I got nothing to do with Reki and I never had anything to do with Jedi conspiracies. I'm only protesting against the corruption in our state. Aliens deserve more rights, the Cai Family are tyrants," the alien insisted, but his voice was weak, he was clearly in pain, having only been given enough medical attention to prevent infection and make sure he did not pass out.

Naamah just gazed at him and looked...bored, then shrugged. "Tell that to your Maker. Truth is what we decide it is and the truth is, you're against the Empire, so we say you're a Jedi lackey and that's what the truth's gonna be. Now...foreplay's over. You satisfy me now or I pleasure myself," she purred, coming very close to the bound Twi'lek, who squirmed as she settled down and stradled his lap. The Cais are kind of arseholes. But Mummy won't let me hurt them yet, she thought. Her hand caressed his bloodstained cheek almost affectionately, then sharp fingernails dug into his wound and she stabbed her blade right through his knee, making him cry out as she pushed the dagger right through. "I knew you were a screamer. Good thing this isn't space," she quipped cornily, licking her lips as he cried out.

"You...evil...queen..."

"Thanks. Now who are your plucky rebel friends?" she was so close to him she could smell the perspiration, the blood, the fear, even taste it. He flinched as she came closer, simultaneously digging the knife into his wound and twisting, but he was backed up against the wall. "What do you want to lose next? More tentacles, the bits between your leg. I have lots of time and the past few days have been so boring for me."

"I....there's...Jorum Tallid...the Zabrak. He's in the shipping business. He made many trips abroad. To..."

"Coruscant?" Naamah was so kind to help find the right planet. "Now that's better. We're really bonding. Now tell me about his filthy dealings with dissidents." At this moment her comm link beeped loudly and she sighed in annoyance, then got up after giving him a hard slap across the face and licked his broken lekku. "Don't worry, sweetie. I'll be back and I'll help you remember everything. We haven't started getting the full story yet," she said in a strangely chipper tone, bending down to pick up the cut off lekku. Perhaps she could find a jar for that as well. The door was slammed shut behind the prisoner and she played the message, frowning, then a grin crossed her lips.

So boss lady had something big to do for her. Even though from what she had heard Csilla was bloody cold. Well, maybe she could play a Chiss for this mission. She wiped off her knife on a piece of cloth, then walked out, quickly gathering her equipment and then with great speed getting to a shuttle that would bring her to the fleet.

Jake had borded the shuttle to his ship as soon as he got his orders. The orders were vegue but none the less important. The shuttle docked and Jake borded The Chimaera, his Gyon-class cruiser. He stopped for a moment to take everything in. The ship was bigger than he had expected. He made his way to his quarters, making sure he noted where things were located. Once h reached his quarters, Jake looked the place up and down. He walked over to a consul and accessed the crew manifest to get to know who was going to be working the bridge and any other important station. When he was done there he took a small tour on his way to the bridge.

The turbolift doors opened and Jake slowly strolled onto the bridge. He looked around at the spectical of consuls and officers, each needing the other to do their job and to do it correctly. He punched a few commands into a consul and pulled up his orders, going over them to make sure he hadn't overlooked somthing. Once Jake had gone through the vague orders once more, he walked up to the officer wearing a commanders rank. "Commander Gage, I want you to do a ship wide diagnostic and give me the report as soon as it's complete." Jake said, his greenish-gold eyes piercing the Commander.

Gage swallowed hard, cought off guard by the Admiral's death stare. "Sir, this is a new ship. What do you expect to find?" The Commander asked. "It's not about what I expect to find, it's about what I don't expect to find. New ship or not, Commander, I don't want any surprises when we enter battle. And next time I give you an order, I expect you to follow it and not question me." Jake said coldly as he turned back to his panel to pull up the ships specifications.

I sharpened my Vibro sword to the point where it could cut my skin with a simple touch. In the past few months since my Freedom was given to me, I had found that I knew so much about weapons and how they worked. In my known life. I wore my Suit that I had made to compensate for my flying abilities. Even though I could still feel pain, it was hard for me to actually feel. In some places I could not feel anything. Things such as burns, and scars ruined my nerves under the pale flesh on my body. Othertimes a single bend in the right direction sent a flare up my spine or in my body. All that this told me was that my nerves still worked.

However, my heart didnt. I felt no pain in my heart. The last time I had felt love or happiness was.... well never. My mind had been wiped clean of anything before. Musclememory. Thats what allowed me to get a feeling of the weapons at my disposable. Just to test myself, yesterday I went to the armory and played with a few of the rifles and swords there. Surprisingly I was a very good shot. Each shot made its mark on the target. even at the longest distance in the armory, 300 meters, I was taking a sniper rifle and getting shot groups that were about the size of a credit chip. Each one surprised me more and more.

My Melee skills were off the carts. To test myself, the armorer rigged up this system of dummies that would slide down a set of lines hanging from the ceiling that would come at me in speeds that a force user would use to sprint. As each one came at me, I used a vibrosword that was loaned to me to pierce, slash, or hack my way through. He had only set up a system of 25 people. each one of them were on the floor battered from my attacks. The only conclusion that I could come to was that in my former life, I was a soldier of some kind, and a damn good one at that.

My memory ended when over the loudspeaker was a woman's voice. Attention Inquisitors: Grab your gear and get to the ships immediately. We've been called upon by the Emperor to help manage a possible threat. One of our agents has gone missing in the field and it is our duty to help discover what has happened and bring him home. I instantly stood up and grabbed my gear about halfway through the transmission. My pistol was placed on my hip and my vibro sword was hanging in is sheath on my hip. The straight blade that was given to me was made for piercing, but I didnt like the thickness of the blade. it felt too wide and thick. Almost bulky. Ether way it was the only melee weapon I had. Grabbing a few extra clips of ammo did the second transmission come on.

Our allies, The Chiss are in a desperate hour. We've little information to go on but it seems that the Chiss people are being taken prisoners or worse on the planet and it is our duty to aid them. Be prepared for anything, follow your branches orders unless otherwise directed. As events unfold I'll keep you updated as the events require and allow. Don't be foolish, don't make mistakes, and only if absolutely necessary show your true nature. I opened the door to see that others were running towards the ships and what not. I let my wings fold up to not take up so much room. Really if I wanted to I could take up the entire hallway as people gave me a very wide girth. People generally didnt have wings, let alone feathered wings. Ether way I was rushing down to the ship to be dropped down onto some planet to where we would help a blue skinned near-human species named the Chiss.

@[member="Naamah Aesham"] @[member="Mirien Valdier"]

"Don't you want to be talkative?" The teenager wasn't as brutal as the others but she was ranked an interrogator as it were and now as she stood there looking up the female. Her hand held the tea cup as she sipped it and offered it to the woman. The room had been sealed, made to be soundproof and right now it was flooded with Pheromones. Reeducation was so much fun as it stood and well no one knew that better then her. It had taken several weeks after crashing on Atrisia, several weeks of Mirien working to make sure she knew what the rules were. Even with her company and equipment that only bought her a few seconds grace.

Maybe it had even bought her the new life she had but she owed Mirien quite a lot, Ventasia had helped her and Mirien had saved her. She owed both women her life and much more but Ventasia was off having her adventures elsewhere, for now Bellalika needed to to make sure the new recruit understood her position. She wasn't here on a whim and she couldn't leave. Blood in and blood out. Her voice adopted that coldness... not fully Mirien's sadly but she was getting there. She had found her role model after all this time and she was one of the few who might have.. might have gotten a soft spot. For being useful and having tech, connection and most importantly the drive to stay alive.

"So you want to be an Inquisitor yes? Not to worry, you will be eventually, you might even have fun and enjoy yourself but first some rules. We are not the jedi and running free, if you wanted to save the galaxy you should not have come here. We are not the sith killing each other for position, if that is you want I am afraid your going to learn the hard way. We at the Atrisian Inquisition the hounds of the emperor and secret police of the empire. We are everywhere and no where, we exist as long as the Emperor will it and we will die if he demands it. Is that understood?"

The female just gave a nod of her head as Bellalika got the call and looked up with a smirk. The message they were wanted sounded like music to her ears as slowly the girl was made to sit there while being forced to watch a holo designed to relax and suggest how her behavior would and should work. The video would give the chance for Bellalika to get dressed in the new robes with leather for combat as she moved speaking to the an apprentice. "Take these to Naamah and do let her know her suggestion for leather was welcome." The boy went off to comply while Bellalika checked her equipment and walked towards the rest to meet up. Time to have a little fun.

In the Darkness there is Truth
@[member="Bellalika"], @[member="Mirien Valdier"]

"Inquisitorial Agent. Interrogator Bellalika instructed me to bring these to you. She wants you to know your suggestion your suggestion about leather was welcome," the apprentice who had spoken to the Interrogator some time ago spoke up, suddenly appearing in the doorway of Naamah's quarters while she was twirling her knife, apparently very absorbed in the task.

For a moment she just ignored him - whatever his name was, he seemed like a minion, then suddenly she spun around. "Leather? Really? Awesome! Well, I've always known my ideas are brilliant." She tossed the knife onto the floor and pretty much seized the red dyed leather robes with a light armoured undersuit out of his grasp and ran her fingers over them, looking very much like a kid in a candy store or the cat who had gotten the cream. For a moment she seemed off in her own world, apparently for once focusing on something that did not involve carving up people. She took the glassteel mask in her hand and gazed upon it happily, then finally focused on the minion.

"I'll have to repay Mummy and Bella somehow. You think any Sith might pop up on Csilla? They could use some decoration. A heart of one in a jar would spice things up," she said thoughtfully, for Naamah was a good girl and had been taught by her parents that you show concern for your fellows.

The minion, who apparently was still new, stood there mouth hanging open, then shook his head. "I'm afraid not. But I think not all Chiss will be grateful about us saving them. We might have to teach them to comprehend their place in things."

"Oh, yes. Never liked blue. I prefer red," Naamah muttered, sounding a bit disappointed. "Well, why are you still there? Want to catch a peek? That's impolite." Without waiting for a response she handed him a jar with a finger in it. "Do be a good boy and have the servants put that on the shelf opposite my bed. First section. I'd be happy if the plants on the windowsill got enough water while I'm gone. They're not very demanding, but it would suck if they dried out."

"Err...yes, mistress. I'll pass it on."

"Thanks. Now I have noble duties to fulfil and all!"

Lucien stood on the bridge of a warship hovering above Csilla His slender fingers drummed on the metal rail as he stood next to an admiral who he had plucked from the academy.He gazed out onto the planet below it's icy surface seemed so tranquil however instinct told him tranquility was a faraway dream.His eyes left the planet and drifted to the communications officer clad in grey "Officer circulate the following message to our allies in the Artisan empire" The officer nodded and prepared to record the message before circulating it Lucien began "My lords,Ladies and honoured allies My name is Lucien Cordel and I am here as a representative of the Fringe and I am yours to command how can I help" He nodded to indicate that he had finished and his message was circulated. He lent onto the rail and awaited a reply.

Below him his troops were arming themselves and boarding landing ships.They were ready and their numbers had now been bolstered.

@Naamah Aesham, @Jyn Sol, @Mirien Valdier, @Cronos Aegir, @Somarae, @Cyrus Tregessar, @Midve, @Bottlecap, @Zalderic Drayke, @Tirdarius, @Black Dove, @Saega 001, @Thane Danson, @Bellalika, @Kenji Kurogashi, @Krae Varo, @Jake Cording@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]

Davik Tren

The Friendly Fiend
Davik soon found his ship exiting the endless blue spirals of hyperspace and instantly a huge white marble would appear in front of him. Csilla. He told the deck officers to prepare the troopers that were waiting in the hangers to drop down to the planet's surface when necessary. It was very calm, Csilla. Not something you would expect to be the site of any major action, however, he knew how turbulent the weather could be on the surface, and beyond that there may be a spot of laser fire here and there during this action.
With haste he began to launch the patrol groups of fighters to compliment his bomber and he had been told the bombers were being loaded for the coming mission.

"Good. At least we can be some help here..."

Qhorin Solas

Q
The Inquisitor

Atrisia was truly a beautiful place, from its lush forests to its rolling mountain ranges, each city more intricately designed than the last. The planet thrummed with life, with feeling; it was strong in the Force, almost a nexus in and of itself. I found that fact ironic -- Atrisians were known for their fear of the Force and those sensitive to its touch. How would they feel if they knew that their home was literally bathed in the Force -- if they knew that it danced through the clouds above their heads, rode on the winds whipping against their faces, and seeped into the earth beneath their feet?

I was pondering that very mystery as I rode my speeder up and down the tortuous trails of the cliffs overlooking the capital, when my comlink blinked to life. I put the device up to my ear and played the message.

"Attention Inquisitors: Grab your gear and get to the ships immediately. We've been called upon by the Emperor to help manage a possible threat. One of our agents has gone missing in the field and it is our duty to help discover what has happened and bring him home. Our allies, The Chiss are in a desperate hour. We've little information to go on but it seems that the Chiss people are being taken prisoners or worse on the planet and it is our duty to aid them. Be prepared for anything, follow your branches orders unless otherwise directed. As events unfold I'll keep you updated as the events require and allow. Don't be foolish, don't make mistakes, and only if absolutely necessary show your true nature. -M.V."
Missing agents? Conquered allies? Hopefully, it would be necessary to show my true nature. I hated hiding who I was -- what I was, and the mere mention of battle awakened my deep seated thirst for combat. Liberating the Chiss people from an unknown enemy was a worthy task, one that I could be proud of -- this was a battle worth fighting, unlike most of my conflicts, fought against Force-adepts galaxy wide. I slipped the comlink back into my chest pocket and whipped my speeder around to descend to the city proper.

Hurriedly, I made my way to the nearest IIB office, an unremarkable, squat building just on the edge of the city square, sandwiched between two tall, spindly towers. I checked in with the I.D 'Marcus Terran', and was led to a large closet by the handler/receptionist, the racks lined with a myriad of different colored uniforms. We didn't exchange any words, the handler and I, and within a handful of minutes, I was on my way out the door.

Clad a forest green IIB Agent uniform, I made my way to the spaceport on the other end of the city with similarly dressed individuals, and took a transport shuttle to the Atsushi, my lightsaber hidden beneath the flaps of my shirt. It was a new, state-of-the-art prototype, all sleek lines and sharp edges, but that wasn't why I had come aboard. I wanted to be one of the first on the ground when we reached Csilla -- my pride demanded nothing less -- and the Stormtrooper brigade given the 'privilege' of first contact had made their home aboard the Atsushi. It wouldn't be hard to work my way into their ranks, not with my clearance.

I took the turbolift to the ship's bridge, reaching out into the Force to get a better sense of the situation. What I found was... enlightening.

______________________​
@[member="Akio Kahoshi"] | @[member="Cara Sampson"] | @[member="Mirien Valdier"] | @[member="Naamah Aesham"] | @[member="Bellalika"]​

The chimaera came out of hyperspace and came to a stop almost as quickly as it came came in. Jake tapped the intercom, broadcasting ship wide, "All pilots to your fighters, all pilots to your fighters." He said before hitting the intercom once more to close the channel. He turned around to face the commander. "Get the troops together, and prepare to land on the surface of that snowball. Also have the Avenger stand by should I need it for whatever reason." The commander gave a slightly puzzling look but quickly dismissed his personal thoughts, remembering the last time he questioned the Admiral. "Yes sir." Gage said half heartedly then turning and leaving the bridge.

The Avenger was Jake's personal ship, a small corillian corvett. Jake had a strange feeling, he couldn't put his finger on it but somthing was wrong. Other than the fact an IIB agent had been captured on some snowball big enough to have its own gravitational pull. -focus on the task at hand- he thought to himself. But Jake found it harder and harder to ignor the feeling. He walked over to the sensor consul, "Do we know what's down there?" He asked the officer. "No sir, conditions on the planet are affecting our readings." The officer replyed, pointing at the screen to prove his lack of information. "I'm not sending my men down there blind." Jake said harshly as he walked to the center of the bridge. "Send a message to Emperor Khosi's ship, I'm not sending my men down there on a suicide mission to save one man." He told the communications officer.

@[member="Cronos Aegir"] @[member="Akio Kahoshi"]

Cara glanced nervously to the side at the doors opened and in walked an IIB agent. It had taken her some time after joining with the Atrisian Empire, to learn all the uniforms and somehow keep up with it all but eventually it all fell into place. With things getting underway, she couldn't help the nerves. The ship had to be flawless, had to work brilliantly. This the crown jewel of what she'd created so far. No doubt there would be more at some point but right now the Atsushi, was her only concern. And never before had she entered into a battle in space like this. Ever.

Her former life, one of a criminal had taken her many places but to a naval battle was never one of them. She always had lurked in the shadows with her crimes, taken what she needed and acted only when required. She was quick to push the thoughts away, Focus on what is in front of you. Focus on the present, not the past. Reminding herself of where her focus needed to be.

Her eyes flicked about the room, a little impatient for some kind of action to happen. Something at all. Though, as long as it wasn't a problem with her ship, she could live with that. But for now, it seemed she'd be required to wait. Knowing the Emperor was on board somewhere made her sigh. She'd saved his life and he'd given her everything she could have ever asked for and then some. She owed him a great deal and for once she just wanted this trip to work out perfectly. The man had not been on any of the shakedown cruises of her smaller ships, only attending a couple of the fighter demonstrations. So something about today just felt far more important for the young woman.

I veered off to the right as I saw a man in blond hair as he started to go towards the bridge. He was dressed in a green formal military uniform. I had seen a few of these people run around, but they never paid any attention to me. Well that was also when I was wearing my bookbag, that could hide my wings, when I was mingling in with the general public. Ether way I followed the man to the bridge of the ship. it seemed as he was the last few to enter in the lines of people that he mingled with. Looking around I also entered.

Inside were a few people working getting everything in order. If this really was the bridge then I could possibly talk to the person in command. I had an idea for myself. Since I could fly very high in the sky, I could possibly help with finding where this man was taken, from the sky. I dont use fuel and all I would need was a map about where he was last heard from, and a com link. Pulling down the face cover it was wrapped around my neck skintight. all I could do was fold it down to uncover my mouth and chin. And that all that they might need to see the sharp features of my scarred face.

With my long black wings on my back and very apparent I may be seen. ether way I waited to be called on.
@[member="Cara Sampson"], @[member="Cronos Aegir"], @[member="Akio Kahoshi"]. @[member="Mirien Valdier"], @[member="Bellalika"], @[member="Naamah Aesham"]

@[member="Cara Sampson"], @[member="Black Dove"], @[member="Cronos Aegir"], @[member="Lucien Cordel"], @[member="Jake Cording"]@Everyone else

Akio smiled at Cara as she approached. It was unusual for a ship designer to come aboard one of their ships as it went to battle, but Cara was an unusual ship designer. The Emperor was looking forward to seeing the new ship perform as well, especially considering the people in charge of naming the ship had decided to name it after his family. To be fair the naming process had begun when he was still commander of the navy and so it had made some sense, but at least they had chosen to give the first ship of the series the name of the founder of the family.

Atsushi Kahoshi had been a Yovshin swordsman in service to the Kitel Phaard dynasty, and had been granted both title and the name "Kahoshi." This was many generations before the family had turned to organized crime, and Akio fully intended to make sure none of those individuals gained a name on a ship. For a moment he toyed with naming a ship the Madeline just to spite his family, but knew his cousin would likely throw a fit if he did. Which actually might make it worth doing now that he thought about it.

"The Atsushi is a fine ship indeed Miss Sampson. I think I might have seen the tail end of some workers installing the last fixtures just ahead of me as I walked to the bridge. Still, everything appears to be ready for battle. If it does as well as I expect it to, we shall begin production of more."

While Akio noticed the individuals enter the bridge, he did not specifically think to much of it. If they were to approach him with business, and the five Imperial Guards standing watch cleared them, then the Emperor would see what he had. Otherwise they could be here for any number of reasons.

As Akio spoke with Cara, the Atrisian fleet exited hyperspace. Initially the only planet was in view as the Atrisian ships spread across space. Nothing was visible on the surface, but then it was basically just a ball of ice on the surface so that was no surprise. After a few minutes they located the agent's camouflaged ship, right where their records said it should be, but there was no signs of life nearby. When the message from the Fringe ship arrived, the Emperor answered personally. "Welcome to the far side of the Unknown Regions Mister Cordel. Our landing parties shall begin launching soon, I will be sending the Emperor's Own directly to where we lost contact with our field agent. If these aliens are linked to the ones we saw at Rakata, expect a swarm of their fighters as soon as the shuttles are launched."

The Atrisians had come prepared this time. Their Yovshin were mostly, but not all, equipped for anti-fighter duty, they had scrambled every Naginata they had available, and had even brought the anti-fighter missiles inherited from the Imperium along. Even still those fighters would likely inflict heavy losses given the sheer strength of their impossibly powerful laser.

"Sir, Admiral Cording is refusing to send his men to the planet."

The Emperor frowned at this report. It was not simply Imperial authority being ignored, but military authority as well. In the military you did not simply ignore orders. In the Imperial military, you really did not simply ignore orders. "Inform the Admiral that he will follow deployment orders as instructed. If he fails, have the ISB officers aboard his ship execute him for treason."

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]

Cara looked to the Emperor and managed a smile, the guards around him made her a touch nervous. He made her a touch nervous. But he'd saved her life, she'd saved his, and once more he protected her and kept her safe from dangers near and far. Something few knew, and fewer still here would know of. To the Atrisians, she was just the Ship designer they so desperately needed, and that she would remain.

"Thank you, Sir." She said with a slight bow of her head out of respect. A slight smile on her lips, for she was so very proud of her creation. And while it might have been unusual for her to be on board, but the danger of the mission did not frighten or concern her. There were many other things that were more likely to be the end of her than this. And her designs, she liked to have a personal hand in their first cruises out. Always the shakedown cruise, and one mission following it, then at that point the majority of the kinks on her end worked out and thus her job done. "I'm fairly certain you are correct on that. I have a team of eleven on board, twelve if I am included in the number to troubleshoot all of the major systems. Each one presently stationed across the ship at all vital systems. I am quite comfortable that should anything go wrong, we will handle it swiftly and effectively and it will not greatly hamper your operations, Emperor."

She tapped the com link her ear. "Can I get a check on all systems? We good to go?" She asked quickly. Patiently she waited a few minutes as each one of her team checked in and gave quick status reports. Nothing seemed out of place at all as her team all got back with her so rapidly. Finally satisfied she turned back to Akio. "Everything is good to go sir. I'll update you the moment anything changes."

As she started to step back a little, away from the guards, she gave a nod, "I certainly hope so, she's my greatest achievement since coming on board with the Empire and I do so hope that she'll hold to your standard, sir."

Cody Weadge

Weadge, Cody Weadge
Slowly consciousness returned to Cody, his training preventing him from stirring as he did. Silently he took in his surroundings, not even daring to open his eyes as he attempted to keep his breathing slowed. It was obvious from the sounds that he was not alone, and the light seeping through his eyelids bespoke of a reasonably bright room. From the pull of gravity and the pressure around his wrists, he appeared to be chained to a wall or similar structure with his arms stretched out to either side. His knees were the only support to keep the pressure off his arms.

<We know you are awake human>

Only years of training allowed the agent not to jump at the thoughts entering his mind. Never before had someone placed words directly into his mind, it was unsettling. It also knew his species, which was more worrisome. Nothing he had been carrying would have given away that kind of information. It was standard procedure when dealing with a potentially hostile new species. Seeing no point in keeping up his act, he opened his eyes to see a number of the strange aliens milling around, red eyes watching him closely.

<Why have you come to our farm planet human>

Farm planet? But Csilla was a terrible world for agriculture, there were far more suitable worlds for that. The only thing Csilla was known for was the chiss... No that could not be it. Could it? It seemed rehensible, but Cody was forced to consider it possible. At least until he saw some new alien food stuff being grown out of the ice. As he thought about the situation, Cody said nothing feeling it to be the best method for now to prevent the aliens from learning any more about them.

<You will answer human, or will harm you greatly>

Following this thought one of the aliens approached with what looked like a small electrostaff, electricity arcing brightly at its tip. Which it promptly pressed against Cody, sending a powerful discharge through the Atrisian agent. "Arg! I will reveal nothing!"

<Very well> Came the thought before the electrostaff was again brought to bear.

"Get the bomber up and running already!"

"Shut up Helms, we're working on it!"

"I swear to God if you tell me what to do one more damn time Shin without starting this engine I will replace your pillow with a pile of bantha shit!"

Thane chuckled to himself from the cockpit of his Gorgon class bomber, listening to his crew members arguing amongst themselves as he adjusted his targeting computer. Katana had changed quite a lot since Rakata, now they were flying massive bombers, two pilots each, with nine other crew members, mostly gunners. Thane had to admit he kinda liked his new environment, he was closer to his friends, his brothers in arms.

A series of yelled curses made Thane shake his head as he looked back into the hall of the Gorgon. "Will you two just get one of the astromechs to do it?! Jeez you sound like an old married couple." Came the voice of his co-pilot, and friend, Lieutenant Daniel Klive as he entered the cockpit, tossing Thane his helmet and motioning for him to get into the pilot's seat.

"Alright Griggs, power her up." Klive said with a smirk. Thane responded to his cover-name easily and slung himself into the pilot's seat and quickly began running systems diagnostics before he tested the ships ignition. Thankfully, it started perfectly, a welcome sign to the crew of Katana-4, finally the two gunners Helms and Sin would silence themselves. Now the bomber, and her crew were ready for battle and simply awaited the order to go. He silently would read the head Inquisitor's message, and nodded in acknowledgement.

@[member="Cody Weadge"] @[member="Cara Sampson"] @[member="Akio Kahoshi"] @[member="Black Dove"] @[member="Jake Cording"]@[member="Cronos Aegir"] @[member="Mirien Valdier"] @[member="Davik Tren"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Bellalika"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom