Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends For Hard Times. ( The Jedi Order. Joining thread.)

(I am rewriting a post here so we do not loose Jade's story in case the faction gets deleted.)

Jade gave a gasp as she stood up from her seat in the ship. Shaking, she slowly walked out of the ship.

The pain was coming again, this time, it seemed to laugh as the two warring force energies battled.

It was getting to be too much to bear. Jade nearly fell as her heart squeezed painfully.

Metal and steel gave way to stone, Jade had made it off the ship. She made it to the stairs before sinking to a sitting position. She leaned against the wall, gasping.

Hopefully someone would know she had come.

It was a distress call to be sure, for what and by who he was not really sure. Still with his position and skills he was honor and duty bound to respond. His exotic corvette was not a fan of planets so he had shuttled down to find the source of the call.

He saw her doubled over, arm extended for balance as the other seemed to clutch her chest. We was in great pain, one did not need to be strong in the force to sense that. What the force did tell him was something was wrong, something that seemed to be almost super natural in nature.

Taking up his kit he ran over to her side and held out his hand.

"Are you ok?" He asked her.

There was a voice... from her side. Who was there? Did someone come out of the Temple?

"Too much conflicting force energy. Light and Dark are fighting inside, need... both... drain... ACHT!"

She screamed as her heart was squeezed harder by the effort to keep beating...... It was too much... too much.

She wanted to hang on, but...... it was getting too hard.

Jade started to go limp, started to fade once again into silence and pain. "No.... not gonna... sleep... please... stop the pain....." She practically begged the person next to her, unable to sense his being or intentions.

Jade had threw caution to the wind out of desperation.

(OOC: she is not dying)

[member="Jade The Rogue"]

Bryce, now so close to the one afflicted could feel her pain, the conflict within. Forces were swirling within her, powerful will of the darkside grappling for control while her light within her struggles to remain. It looked like a dark infusion, or she had dabbled in something to strong for her to control. Either way he need to act to help her restore balance.

He put is medical tools down upon the floor of the temple temple and summoned to his hands the power of the force. Light as pure as any began to radiate from his hands. A power that in a skilled hand could banish sith spawn to the void. Close or control dark nexuses and drain the strength from even the post powerful of dark side users.

Jade would feel this light, like warm water it would wash over her and into her very soul. What affect it would have on her condition they would need to wait and see but at the very lease it should begin to wash some of the dark forces from her.

She could feel the force, like warm water washing over her. Jade shuddered as the darkness left her. She found herself leaning on something, tired and exhausted.

Jade sighed in relief, though she still hurt. She started to go partially limp.

Now she could feel the person's force signature.

"Thanks you. Sadly, I need to be drained to more manageable levels. I use both sides and have my life force attached to the force."

Jade fell silent, too tired to talk further.

[member="Jade The Rogue"],

"We are all the force my dear, it is always with us. Rest here a while, allow the treatment to work and for your body to equalize. In time we will speak on this again. You seem to be playing a very dangerous game, one that will end badly if you are not careful. I will stay here a while, guard you while you rest."

Bryce settled onto the floor beside Jade, content to relax and meditate while she rested.

Jade fell to sleep rather quickly. She felt safe near this man, a fellow force user.

By the time she woke up, the cool breeze signified the time to be late afternoon, almost evening.

"Thank you, fellow force user." Jade said, still sensing the person nearby.

Sitting on a step not to far from Jade he had sence she was waking and patienly waited for her to regain full consiousness.

"My pleasure, so my name is Bryce. Figured I should start with that now that things have calmed down. So tell me, what brough us here together?"

[member="Jade The Rogue"]

"The force brought us together. I do be cautious, I just cannot stay on one side of the force without getting sick. I need to have both in me, in equal amounts." Jade sighed. "My name is Jade."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom