Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday Night speed RP!!!: Jungle Rumbles (Deathwatch/OPEN)!!!

@[member="Tyrin Ardik"]
@[member="Jax Kage"]
@[member="Jesta"]

RC frowned inside his helmet and shook his head towards Jax.
"Honestly, no freaking idea. This whole mission turned to ossik when we flew into that storm. I cant reach Dreadstar and we are stranded. Best press on."
RC scanned about again looking for tracks on the ground. He found a fresh pair.
"Odd we have two sets of tracks, you guys got any input?" He asked.

@[member="Jax Kage"] | @RC 212 | @[member="Jesta"]

Tyrin soured at the mention of his swimming, but did not respond.

Tyrin instinctively reached for his lightsaber, making sure it was still on his person. There it was, hooked to his belt, alongside the WESTAR-34 pistol he'd picked up on Roche. Yeah, they lost the battle, but he still got to keep the spoils of war, marginal as it was. It was mostly for looks and emergencies, Tyrin wasn't exactly a talented shot. "I doubt I can sense them, not here, of all places. I haven't even seen this person before, much less met them enough to pick them out over all this... Swamp life."

"Stranded. Marvelous. I can't wait to-"

Tyrin was cut off quickly when another ship crashed into the water nearby. By Ragnos, was this swamp world some kind of spacecraft magnet? Eventually its pilot caught up to them, the cyborg Mandalorian Tyrin knew as Jax Kage. A powerful fighter, but the psychotic rage states he was prone to were rather off putting. Still, Tyrin was thankful to see a friendly face. Even if they were going to be stuck in a swamp. They exchanged a few words, before RC detected some tracks in the immediate vicinity.

"Arguably our best lead. We may as well follow and see who left them." Tyrin commented, pausing to gather up his cloak and squeeze the water out of it.

@[member="Tyrin Ardik"]
@[member="Jesta"]
@[member="Piraiba"]

"Hold up Jesta. What are these new weapons?" RC asked in a steely tone.

He could tell Jesta was trying to play him, but he was interested to play the cat back.

"The Deathwatch is open for new people you know. Executor Ardik, give him the rundown."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom