Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Franklin Vos

Niklas

24 Hour Party Person
Screen-Shot-2014-06-13-at-3.25.06-PM-600x399.png

"Trust me. I know what I'm doing. You wouldn't

understand a simple circuit if it smacked you across the

face."

NAME: Franklin Vos
SPECIES: Human.
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 1.85 meters
WEIGHT: 78 kilograms
EYES: Cerulean
HAIR: Dark brown.
SKIN: Fair.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Irrelevant. Not likely to become a Jedi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Strengths: Skilled Slicer
Charisimatic
Humorous

Weakness: Very Sarcastic
Eccentric
Kind of an a*#$%@!%

APPEARANCE:

Wears trendy clothes. Has a separate "work/operations" uniform. (Needs writeup/approval)

BIOGRAPHY:

A son of a technician, the young Franklin Vos has always had love for circuits and droids. He's shown an extreme interest in technology since his first steps were taken as a child. AS he grew up, Franklin separated himself from other people. They didn't seem to share any of the passions he did. At least not the other children. Alone and isolated, Franklin grew to find electronic companions to be a perfect fit. He started experimenting with droids, building and repairing a few throughout the years. (Still working on this.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom