Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four days LOA

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Nima Tann"], [member="Aut-X"], [member="Tiland Kortun"], [member="Drystan Talroth"], [member="Poro Maaht"], [member="Popo"], [member="Causstik Rahn"], [member="Iron Giant"], [member="Kimiko"], [member="Faith Organa"], [member="Shalimar"], [member="Saint Monica"], [member="Cabur Aranar"], [member="Kat'Lariah Syphex"], [member="Neldar Poska"], [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], [member="Rose Kuhn"],

Starting tomorrow morning I'll be gone till Sunday evening, I'm going with my ethics class to North Dakota Sioux protest with a humanitarian supply run and some relief for a couple of days. I'll try to post up everywhere where my replies are needed by tonight, but I can't make promises whether I'll be able to write or even keep track of the board while I'm there.

If you don't know about the situation there I implore you to read up on it, it's fairly interesting especially if you're fascinated by Native American history, oil pipelines, and how corporations interact with the government. Plus if you're looking for inspiration on aggressive corporate tactics, you might dig up some ideas there.

HK-36

[member="Kimiko"], [member="Iron Giant"],

Thanks guys, although I won't be actually joining the protest, we were able to get funding from college for the trip and the supplies, along with one of their vans for transport, but as a result we had to sign agreement that we'll limit our actions to humanitarian role and journalism. So they're having us stay at the main camp on reservation land, we'll run the blockade and deliver the supplies, then help them maintain the protest by gathering and transporting firewood and lumber, help cook the food, just general support like that over the two days we'll spend with them. The closest we'll get to the protest line is when we'll get some footage for our class project on it to do presentation to the school and raise awareness back home.

Either way, I'll write up a post for Razers in a bit, got some ideas for it while at work

Leos Palle

L
[member="HK-36"]
I should have a post for you by then. Maybe. Heh. Little light on Poro muse, but I'm mulling things. Good luck out there.

HK-36

Thanks again guys! We just got to North Dakota, heading in for the night right away, got Wi-Fi for now,

So far so good although going through Minnesota was something along these lines

walking-clone-wars.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom