Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Formal training.

I need some. Particularly with a lightsaber as I have been barely surviving with my informal forms. so if anybody can teach me Form V, Form VI, Form VII, and maybe some Jar'Kai as I am becoming more lightsided I would prefer a lightsided teacher. However the closest to the dark side that I would take would be a Dark Jedi.

I'd focus on just one of the above, in conjunction with Jar'kai if you're certain on it, for now if I were you. Then expand out when you feel you've found your feet and muse with one. It's better to be a Master/Near-Master in one than a Novice in three. But that's just friendly advice. Asha would be able to teach Niman and Jar'kai but she'd outright refuse to teach you all at once.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

Yes, I was expecting some people to say that. ANd I was just putting out there that those are the forms that I WANT to learn. Not all I once. That would be impracticable. So if Asha could teach me Niman that would be great.
@[member="Saeldar"]

@[member="Morna Imura"]

We would have to figure out a decent, realistic way for them to meet... Then for him to come into her training...

But if you're seeking for him to become lightsided, maybe it could be made into a storyline, where she's seeking to help him redeem himself? That would give a good enough reason to train him.

Your character, your call.

@[member="Matsu Ike"] I'm fine on shaping powers for right now, but thanks for the offer. And recently I was only hoping for one or two threads right now for training because I'm really busy with work IRL. Sorry. @[member="Kal Ordo"] Kind of the same for you for now. I'll keep you guys in mind though.

Morna Imura said:
can teach me Form V, Form VI, Form VII, and maybe some Jar'Kai
All you need to know about these lightsaber forms in 30 seconds:

Form V: Hold the lightsaber high with two hands. Hit hard and always counter attack. Deflect blaster fire back at opponents.

Form VI: Do anything you want with a lightsaber, but use the Force more often. Try not to use your lightsaber as often, too.

Form VII: Use the dark side, but not really. Move fast, very fast. Somehow you're the best.

Jar'kai: Use two lightsabers. Don't cut your own legs off.

Daella Apparine said:
All you need to know about these lightsaber forms in 30 seconds:
Form V: Hold the lightsaber high with two hands. Hit hard and always counter attack. Deflect blaster fire back at opponents.
Form VI: Do anything you want with a lightsaber, but use the Force more often. Try not to use your lightsaber as often, too.
Form VII: Use the dark side, but not really. Move fast, very fast. Somehow you're the best.
Jar'kai: Use two lightsabers. Don't cut your own legs off.
I would prefer this IC lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom