Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forgive me, Chaos

So for this walkabout, I randomly took 2 weeks vacation, flew to Ireland, and rented a car.

Tonight, I'm in Dingle, Ireland and after flirting with the B&B hostess who is probably half my age scored 9pm reservations at what I gather is the popular place for Saturday dinner.

Had I kept up with Episode 8 news, I might have had some awareness that filming was going on near here. But I haven't, so I didn't.

I get to the restaurant about 5 minutes to 9 and there's a group of 10 or so ahead of me, so I sit at the bar and wait for the hostess to finish with them.

As I wait (with a pint now), I realize one of the guys in the group could pass for Mark Hamill. The hostess turns them away for not having a reservation and then walks over to me.

As they leave, I hear her say, "I just turned away Mark Hamill. We're so fucked for reviews now, but I haven't a table!" Come to find out, they're here filming until Wednesday. Daisy Ridley ate at this same place last night.

Forgive me, Chaos. I took Mark Hamill's table for dinner!

not_even_mad.gif

Jake Daniels said:
May I be the first to ask; by any chance did he stare intently upon thee with those big beautiful Jedi eyes?
As much as I'd like to say it was 5 minutes of a staring contest montage a la Episode 7, I seriously figured he was just someone who looked like Mark Hamill... until I realized the owner needed someone to buy her a beer!

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

Discovered this thread while browsing for something else, your story was awesome and reminds me of something I saw recently with Mark Hamil in a similar situation haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XjRiO8cOGc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom