Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forge The Blade (Celiana)

Voss Academy
Machine Shop - Floor 1
Karen stood at the door to the machine shop, nearer the Hanger Bay. It was loud with the sounds of repairs and the stagnant smell of paint thinner and motor oil on the air. She was dressed in dark leathers and fur trimmed Cinnagarian boots. An exotic taste for an expensive woman.

Soon Celiana would arrive to the outer doors and they could parley with the Forge Stone within. Hopefully the Apprentice had remembered to bring all her parts for the assembly. After all. It's not everyday that you get to build your first Lightsaber.

Karen remained by the door. Chewing contently on her pen and daydreaming about gun shopping.

Celiana had just finished ordering in the parts to rebuild the engine assembly as well as put new plating, and hydraulics in the swoop bike she'd adopted as her newest project when the datapad on her forearm lit up with the ghostly blue reminding her of her appointment with her master. Osik! she shouted.

Well no time for a shower now she needed to find Master Roberts. Quickly reaching out with The Force Celiana felt for her Master's presence and was a tad surprised to notice her near the hangar bay. Forming her thoughts into an arrow she fired them towards her Master using The Force. "I'm on my way Master. Didn't expect to see you down near the hangars."

Tucking a rag into the back of her belt Celiana stuffed her tools into her tool bag clipping it to her belt and took off at a jog to meet her Master.

Karen Roberts
Karen raised an eyebrow to Celiana 's mental message. Well, at least she was getting the hang of making her presence known in the Force. That was good. Roberts rubbed her teeth over her pen cap again and nodded. The Apprentice would be here soon.

She turned to the door and input the Master's Codelock. Allowing the door to swish open and grant her access to many tools that would otherwise be locked to outsiders and student's. Including the Forge Stone.

Coming to a stop outside of the machine shop Celiana pulled the rag out of the back of her belt and wiped her hands off on it before wiping her face. She'd probably just left a huge grease mark somewhere on her face but it mattered little. She was going to construct her sabers today.

Entering the shop just as her Master had keyed in a code Celiana turned to her Master and bringing her right closed fist horizontally against her left vertically facing open palm bowed to her Master. "I apologize for my lateness Master. I got preoccupied and time got away from me."

Karen Roberts

Karen gave a wave over her shoulder and waltzed into the shop without a care,

"Oh honey. Haven't we discussed this? A wizard is never late..."

She reached over and pulled the blue storage tarp off of the ancient Forge Stone. Revealing the massive and glamorous Jedi construction underneath.

"Hehe. ...She arrives precisely when she means too."

The Forge Stone sensed the presence of the Jedi nearby and immediately began to power itself alive. Blue runes and white stones began to glow and move all of their own accord. Opening up the stones harsh exterior to reveal the elaborate workstation hidden deep within. All the moving pieces slowly fashioned themselves into a solid and exotic construct once again. Unearthing the core of the Forge. With small slots carved into the stone. Slots, into which every piece of Celiana 's lightsaber would be entered and reconfigured.

"Welcome to the Lightsaber Forge of Voss Acadmey, Apprentice. I think she knows you're here."

Walking in after her Master Celiana was taken aback at the archaic and yet elegant machinery. Blue runes surrounding the machine while white stones sat elegantly until they started moving. Slowly the seemingly archaic machinery started moving until a work station emerged. Celiana's attention snapped back to the present as her Master spoke.

"Welcome to the Lightsaber Forge of Voss Academy, Apprentice. I think she knows you're here."

Thinking she'd heard her Master incorrectly but wanting confirmation Celiana asked questioningly, "She knows I'm here Master?" Silently Celiana wondered to herself whether or not the elegantly archaic workstation was sentient.

Karen Roberts

Karen leaned her strong body against the wall and shrugged,

"This Forge is thousands of years old and mysterious in excess. Like the doors of many Jedi Temples, it has been programmed to sense the presence of Lightsided Adepts and open itself, and share of it's services, with those who have been called to serve the Light."

She pointed to the Forge Core and it's many celestial organizations,

"She is not sentient, no. But it doesn't hurt to think of her as a very very smart computer system. Much like the holocrons of ancient times, this Forge many not have a mind of it's own? But it certain can seem that way to the uninitiated. Hehe."

Karen folded her arms over her chest and nodded.

"Step forward Apprentice and present your collection of assembled parts to the Core. The Forge is ready and eager to begin."

Already the runic workstation hummed with the power of the Force. It's many curvatures sat open and patient. Awaitin Celiana to simply place her numerous parts in the machine and let it do it's thing.

"Go on now? Don't be shy. You need only place the parts where the Forge entreats you too. It will do the rest. Hehe. That, I promise."

Opening herself fully to The Force and reaching out with her feelings while she reached down towards her left thigh. She'd secured a small pouch containing some of the bits form her adventures so far. Unfastening the pouch from the inside of her thigh Celiana pulled out the few parts she had for constructing her lightsabers. She'd carried segments of each of the four colored crystals with her in the pouch.

She had a thing for blue, so she chose the Aqua and Ice Blue crystal segments. Then pulling out a palm sized shard of Amberite crystal followed by two Saber hilt shells she'd picked up in her travels, they'd been forged and imbued with a shard of Angraal crystal in each hilt. From her research Angraal crystals were used primarily to promote a feeling of peace and relaxation, something the galaxy was in desperate need of. She hadn't been able to find power cells or any of the emitter matrixes but Celiana figured that she would be able to find a way to forge her blades regardless.

Casting her senses outwards and taking everything in her Master's breath and heartbeat, the electrical static in the air, even the feeling of cares and worries floating away due to the Angraal crystal shards in the saber hilt cases. Then letting go of everything sensing an almost eagerly low hum from the Forge Celiana gathered the parts she'd chosen and placed them in the slots where each piece fit. First fitting each of the saber hilts into a form-fitting slot then placing the color crystals into a segment each first the Aqua then the Ice Blue. Recalling her adventure to get the crystals she was using for constructing her lightsabers Celiana recalled the Twi'lek she'd gone with mentioning the crystals sang to each other. Humming softly to herself Celiana began "I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for their glory. I love only that which they defend."

Unsure of if The Forge would need it or not Celiana placed the shard of Amberite in a slot that suddenly formed as if The Forge was saying "I'l use that too."

Unsure of what was supposed to happen next or what she was supposed to do Celiana decided to go with respect and reflect. Bringing her right fist horizontally against her vertically facing open left palm Celiana bowed to both The Forge and her Master. Then taking a step back she sank to the floor and began to meditate. The words of Elendil's oath coming to her lips as she did.

Karen Roberts

The Forge began to shift again. Taking the pieces and recombining them with a whirr and the soft blue glow of pale lightning chimes. The stone chambers sealed closed and a hissing sound could be heard inside. Then, the Forge reopened. Revealing neither a workstation nor her glowing blue core. Instead, there rested Celiana 's very first Lightsaber. Crafted and assembled using the parts she herself had gathered.

Karen nodded to the Forge and gave a wave of her hand,

"Now take your blade Apprentice. Wield your destiny."

As Celiana opened her eyes there was a hissing from The Forge in front of her. Then, The forge opened revealing her two new sabers. She was sure Master Roberts could feel her excitement and Celiana rose from where she'd been sitting. Walking over to The Forge Celiana reached out with both hands and grasping the hilts of both sabers pulled them from the forge.

Bowing to The Forge Celiana stood there for several moments, the trepidation visible on her face. Then closing her eyes and taking a deep breath in and then out Celiana ignited both of her sabers the snap hiss of her aqua saber followed quickly by the snap-hiss of her Ice blue saber. She was Echani by birth, Jedi by choice. Evaluating the hilts of her sabers Celiana saw to her delight that the was a locking mechanism on both hilts allowing them to interlock into a saberstaff. Staring briefly at the colors of her twin blades Celiana could feel tears starting to flow down her cheeks.

Thumbing off the power to her sabers Celiana clipped her new sabers onto her belt one by either hip, then turned to face her Master. Her hands now free Celiana went into what was becoming tradition for her. Right closed fist came horizontally against her vertically facing left open palm and Celiana bowed to Master Roberts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom