Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Foreburst Swarm Drone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
jy8Vv8ybSydZ.jpg

Img src: Don't have one, but I left the copyright in the picture.

INTENT: To create a small, cheap, and powerful swarm drone

DEVELOPMENT THREAD: N/A (will probably have one later)

MANUFACTURER: Tenloss Corporation

MODEL: FD-670, FD-820

AFFILIATION: Neutral

MODULARITY: No

PRODUCTION: Minor

MATERIAL: Durasteel, duraplast

DESCRIPTION: A powerful swarm drone with the power of a sniper rifle but the accuracy suffers. The small body houses an engine and a large area for ammo and the weapon. When in a swarm, they are easy to detect on radar and be ready for the impact. Most have a standard ammo capacity of about 150 rounds. The FD-820 model which serves as a strong transceiver to keep the connection between the control point and all other drones has a smaller capacity of 75 and when out of ammo will move to stay out of harms way. The 820 model is barely distinguishable by the small antenna near the back of the drone. Drone swarms happen in numbers of 3-5 for a small group of people or one person, 45-55 for military bases.

CLASSIFICATION: Blaster drone

SIZE: Self controlled

LENGTH: 2.5 Meters

WIDTH: .5 Meter

WEIGHT: 227 Kg

AMMUNITION TYPE: Power cell

AMMUNITION CAPACITY: Very large

EFFECTIVE RANGE: 375 Meters

cheap, small, and powerful don't really mix. . . with the accuracy, and distance of a sniper firing in groups seems more on the powerful side. I'd like to see this go down to minor or reduced in firing range and accuracy
@[member="Karsh Lithern"]

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Fixed, I made it minor and also mentioned that the accuracy suffers from the power of the gun. Also took range down by 75 to 375.

@[member="Karsh Lithern"]

This has been brought back out for edits and reassessment due to the magnitude of edits you wished to make. Mention a Tech Judge (not myself) when you're done and they will judge it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom