Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forced back to writer account

Hello,

I keep having an issue where whenever I go to post anything on this account (Cron Revik) I get thrown back to my writer account. I managed to post this purely by copying it, refreshing, and quickly pasting it into the box and hitting post. Any other time and it will throw me back to [member='Ronin Hayashi']

Is this a known bug? Is there any way to stop it from happening?

Thank you.

[member="Cron Revik"], Make sure that you have a steady Internet connection. If your internet drops, or even has just one blip where it decides not to work, that can cause it. That has happened to me in the past.

Also make sure that if you use the site on a mobile device, that you either log out, or remove the internet browser from one of your active applications open. If I am on my phone at work, and I left the site up on my computer at home, My phone will log back to my writer account whenever I try to do anything with it as well.

Otherwise, Clear your cashe and make sure that everything is running perfectly fine on your end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom