Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force User question!

Unsure where to put this, so I put it in Site Feedback.

Anyway, I believe the case to be true, but is it required of a Force User to have some kind of tag in place, even if they only have access to a singular talent/small connection? I have been meaning to ask as it has come up a few times, and wanted to clarify.

I don't want to name names, or put anyone on the spot, but examples being a being with control over an element, or a soldier that has minor control.

I mean to clarify as in my opinion, it could be easily misused. In certain cases, the elements for example, a person may then feel they have access to the talent on a near Master level. Or on soldiers that can use it minimally, I see this as potentially a bad idea as they then have no set limit and this could also be misused.

Of course I do not mean to say those accounts put in place as a Force Users alternate identity, as these are cannon and needn't be examined. Especially as they are on average known to be an alternate identity, and that they're other half is FU.

Nerius said:
but is it required of a Force User to have some kind of tag in place
From "Ranks And Promotion" rules in the drop down - if you're using the Force at all, they apply to you.
  • All Force Users start out as an Apprentice or a Padawan.

• Force User Ranks must be requested and displayed as one of your two official Rank Titles.*

Matreya

Gracias. I thought those applied, but the "must request" could be interpreted as stating that is where to go to get the tags.

Adios!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom