Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force User or Not, Either Will Do

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Sukai is one of my older characters, but I have not been very active with her, my more faction orientated ones having more thread and I feel she is being left behind. If anyone would like to do some sort of thread weather it maybe be a duel, talking about the force etc. Sith or Jedi, Sukai is impartial to both sides.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

How about a duel against a member of the Contingency. Basic premise, death or submission of organics. You'd be dealing with a blend of machine and human. During the fight, we could exchange our conflicting outlooks on the force, and maybe it'll strengthen your character's conviction.

We'll focus on the ideologies more than killing blows, but everything is fair game with me.

How does that sound?

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Bring as many on your side as you'd like. I'm only bringing myself regardless of the outcome or development. Posted the opening already. Left it vague so you may make an entrance of your fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom