Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force training

Unfortunately at this time there are no neutral Masters. The closest you can have is either Dominator or Shaw but they are both Padawans, I think.

No neutral masters, hmm. If I train with a Jedi or a Sith (thank you, Kai) can I still be a neutral Force user, or will I have to follow the Jedi/Sith path until I move up the Force ranks?

Ava Solborne

A
As much as I have heard, a Knight/Master Force-user can teach you, no matter what faction members they are.

You can do ether. but your character will be more biased on what ever side you choose to learn from first. (be leaning towards the dark side if training with a Sith, and same for Jedi)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Cira and Adyen are Neutral Masters. But Cira is away with her husband right now, and Adyen is camping. Might take a week to see either of them again. :D

You can join the Imperial Knights, We are a neutral group, and as faction leader I have permission to raise any of our force users ranks, so I will play an npc or two as our force users train. But that way you don't have to give in to the system and train under the jedi or sith.

Flint Pherson said:
Faction Leader's can NPC to double as trainers? I had no idea. :D
Sure. As per the rules, in the absence of a Force User trainer, a Faction Leader or Roleplay Judge may promote.

But since ranks are controlled solely by the admins, we retain the final say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom