Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Training At Kuat

It was a crisp clear morning on Kuat. The air was still, the waves lapped silently against the beach where Krull stood. It was time to tune his senses, to truly advance in the Force, and rise in the ranks of the One Sith. His trainer would arrive any time now. Hopefully he could find this empty island.

[member="Abelain Narv'uk"]

[member="Darth Krull"]

The shuttle landed softly upon the ground, imprinting the grass that it had fallen upon with its' significant weight. A mechanical hiss erupted out of the flying contraption, and out stepped the Sith Knight, his red cape scraping across the ground behind him. The winds seemed to be remarkably quiet for how close to the ocean they were, and the water had a gentle complacency to it's movements. He took a sniff of the air, immediately detecting the smell of blood that seemed to be vital to all living beings. He began his gradual march over towards the detected Acolyte, somewhat eager to begin one of his first forays into teaching.

Learning had been little struggle, and Abelain considered himself a decent student, but now he needed to craft his own curriculum to fit the needs of the Acolyte. His voice erupted outwards from his chest, "Greetings, I am Abelain Narv'uk. I believe you are the student I am seeking?" he questioned, his voice fairly friendly for belonging to a member of one of the most infamous factions in the galaxy. "What is your name, Acolyte?"

Krull became aware of the shuttle shortly before it reached his position. He turned and watched its quiet touch down. The alien personage who left the shuttle was undoubtedly a member of the One Sith. And undoubtedly who he had been awaiting. "I believe I am who you seek", he replied. "I am called Krull." He walked towards [member="Abelain Narv'uk"] and bowed his head in greeting.

[member="Darth Krull"]
Abelain watched as the lonely Acolyte approached him, and promptly bowed his head. The singular act of humility was quite uncommon with the forces of the Sith, and the Arue'tii was genuinely surprised for a brief instance. He returned the humble greeting in kind, nodding his approval of the respectful manner of the young Sith. He identified himself as being called Krull. It was a strange name, and one that the Knight had yet to hear, but that wasn't truly surprising given the great expanse that made up the galaxy.

"You are correct. I seek you." His voice expressed kindness in the best manner that it could, though its' deep and booming tone made the expression far more difficult than it might have been for others. "You have come to learn the ways of the Force, have you not? If you wish, we may begin with one of the most basic, but one of the most fundamental of abilities: Telekinesis." He paused for a moment, his hand extending outward towards a nearby rock and causing it to levitate for the briefest instance. "Through hard work and perseverance, you shall be able to do this, and far far more."

"Are you ready to begin?"

Krull was not bothered by the ominous voice. It was all too common among the Sith. He quietly watched the elder's display of power. Simple, but the possibilities were vast. "I have indeed come to learn more of the Force. I have been ready since the beginning." Krull was sure he would be able to do it. He was always mentally as well as physically imposing to his fellow pupils. And he had plenty to be angry about, wrath to fuel his power, the Dark Side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom