Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Healing Training!

I've had a look through the training request thread and seen a good handful of people are looking to learn to heal, so I figure there might be more.

Well, Ilias is a long-time healer, and I'm interested in running a group thread for Healing! So, if you're interested, say so here, and I'll get a thread going soon!

If you're interested in assisting in this class, then I welcome it!

[member="Chiara Viren"] | [member="Aitis Powarth"] | [member="Kaia Vullen"] | [member="Zak Dymo"]

Great! I'll see about getting a thread up hopefully by sometime tomorrow. Anyone else that wants to get in on this is welcome to, of course. :)

[member="Morgana Forceborn"]

You're welcome to join the group thread! I'll be wrapping up with everyone's introductions in the next post I make, which probably won't be tonight.

Unless you're looking for one-on-one, that is. I can also do that, if it's your preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom