Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force-computer seeks romantic relationships

bachelorette-force-computer_zpse7loepzg.jpg

Three basic requirements:
  1. Jawas need not apply (because of her pheromones)
  2. Must not be underage
  3. No Sith (she is persona non grata among Sith after the KDY raid, but non-Sith dark-siders are just fine)
After that, if you want to date a person describing (perhaps inaccurately) herself as a Force-computer, feeling as if the Force is doing high-level intellectual processes through her (and a number of other people, too) despite her inability to use the Force. But she is still a nice lady so long as you don't make her angry.

She is amenable to go on dates so as to dev items in the process, much like her first date mostly amounted to dev items out of it.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Hello my darling. As you may or may not know , I'm training to be a Sith Acolyte , but as Sith I don't wish to stay. I will learn their tactics , only doing so , can I find what I truly desire.
That said , would you go on a date with me?

[member="Summer Sovereign"] - I am a NFU, yet I have the impression that the Force is using me as one of its many computers.

[member="Darth Missan"] - You will run into the same kind of problems [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] will run into if you were to attempt to date me, and for the same reason: he was just as underage as you.

[member="Aerin Kath"] It seems that, while human pheromones do not affect other humans or Near-Humans, Jessica's pheromones landed her in trouble from Jawas. On multiple occasions have Jawas tried to hit on her - stalked her even. She even designed a perfume with artificial pheromones, which are chemically the same as her own, telaq flower essence and other fragrances such as Jawa juice, for Pizza Hutt to sell.

[member="Jan Valdum"] That robotic Jawa contraption is insensitive to Jawa pheromones... so long that there isn't an actual Jawa in it, it's all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom