Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fonts

What would it take to expand the font library in the post editor? Or, what would it take to possibly even import our own fonts? Is that possible without requiring too much coding work? (I know how utterly boring, mind numbing and confusing coding can be)

To me, fonts are a strong way for me to express unique creativity and represent my equally unique character. I'm not saying you have to overload us with many redundant font types that typically fill up normal font libraries. However, there are many cool and interesting fonts to be experienced out there, like the Overseer font from Fallout and other such stuff.

Maybe you've already had this suggestion and/or discussion and you already decided against it, so I apologize for potentially beating a long dead horse. Thank you for your time and attention.

[member="Scott Daniel"] A lot of fonts will paste just fine in to the editor if you write them elsewhere. For instance, I used to use High Tower Text a bunch which isn't your run of the mill Times New Roman. Just write it elsewhere and dump it in when you're done.

There are some fonts that don't work, for sure. I'm not sure how much work it would be on a site like this to code more in but I find a good amount work well as is.

If you're really keen on using a unique font for a heading or something, you can write it in a Google Doc or Photoshop on the same hex color background as the board and then just use it as an image instead of something typed.

Hope a few of these help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom