Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Font Colour -- More Colours Option

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
For some reason, whenever I try to hit the "more colours" option to select a different color for the font, it will not open the pop up it used to for me to select a custom colour.

I tried this in Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Netscape, Safari and Dragon browsers.

Checked my pop ups to ensure I wasn't blocking pop ups and it still wasn't working.

Rebooted and refreshed the computer as well as the browsers after cleaning the cache, still doesn't work.

Ideas? Or will I have to BBcode the different colours in now?

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Not the basic colors selected Jack that appear, but the more colours option --- that opens up another window beyond the initial for custom colours beyond the regular spectrum.

This is a known issue without a known solution yet, and it's priority isn't very high. Troubleshooting these issues can be very time consuming - so it'll get fixed, eventually, but I can't provide you an ETA.

Until this is sorted, if a fix is found, I'd recommend using the following site in conjunction with this code:

Code:
[color=#FFFFFF]This Writing Is White[/color]
Example: This Writing Is White

Simply edit "#FFFFFF" to the given colour code and you'll be golden.

@[member='Nessarose deWinter']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom