Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Five most influential characters to you.

I basically just saw this, 5 Most important people of antiquity, and suddenly thought of this

Basically, just post the five characters that have affected your character the most. They can be your alts or another player. So long as they had an adequate effect.

Ace Torrevaso
Zarro Verres
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
[member="Darth Praelior"]

- [member='Darth Janus'] - if not for this man, Kära would never even have made it into the Academy, never mind become the Sith Lord she is today
- [member='Azar the Mystic'] - his death changed her a lot, even if she fails to show it, and his resolve to turn her to the light can't go un-noted
- [member='Thyrian Ashborn']/[member='Thurion Heavenshield'] - these brothers made a dent in her life for obvious reasons. They only take up one slot between themselves because they're written by the same person. Without Thyrian, Kära would likely have perished before she even started. Thurion gave her at least a brief moment in time when she was, genuinely, happy
- [member='Jorus Merrill'] - he revealed to her that force alignment has nothing to do with good business and friendship
- [member='Lucien Cordel'] - revealed to her how one must not give in to desperation, and instead should spend time carefully planning each move to avoid... Negative circumstances... He also taught her not to truly trust anyone ¬___¬;'

Edit: it's bad that Kära is the only one of my characters who I could think of 5+ people for this... The rest would only amount to 1/2

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Oh. Let's see...

[member="Asha Seren"] - Obviously. Erbody probably knows about that.
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] - Despite what happened and what he's done, he was still a good friend to Tracyn.
Lithis Trag - A man who protected him originally, and was influential in his ideals of sacrifice and tenacity against the dark side and oppression
Aay'han - Asha doesn't know about how bad this girl hurt him and taught him to be careful about attachment.
Raiden Nar - Best. Master. Ever.

J3C0

J
Doing this for Moridin for funsies.

Korran Halcyon -Not on this board but had a massive hand in shaping the character, Moridins original Master and the one who turned him to the Darkside of the force.
[member="Disciple"] -They were kind of buddies, i always pictured them as Lex Luthor/Joker from the DC Animated Universe.
[member="Quietus"] -Had a big influence on Moridins attitude in general, touched her butt once.
Karin Dorn -Again not on this board but had a huge influence on how i wrote Moridin and what i did with him for a time. Traits that eventually carried over to this board.
[member="Ashin Varanin"] -Abdicated the throne to her, fought her on Keldabe, hunted her down and tried murdering her, made out once, The usual Stuff for arch-nemesis

1. [member="Saran Drast"]. Really, is anyone surprised? That's been part of Anarya's personality from day one.
  2. [member="Kian Karr"]. He's been the only writer to be in almost very thread I'm in that he could be in, and his almost... calming IC demeanor has helped Anarya a lot.
  3. [member="Darth Hauntruss"]/[member="Darth Banshee"]. These two Sith Lords take the spot for the damage they dealt Anarya in the Ossus skirmish. The former wreaked her mind, still leaving her haunted with visions and the feeling of an almost tangible darkness. The latter for slamming her into a wall and almost breaking her back.
  4. [member="Lupe Baracka"]. Weird relationship there that I don't even understand. I'm just going to move on.
  5. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]. From their first meeting, Tugoro has always had Anarya at least somewhat concerned about him, from loosing a hand to fighting Sith alone. Almost like she's an older sister to him. Kinda.

Okay I will give this a go

[member="Darth Veles"], for being my mentor
[member="Ordo"], teaching me not to be scared in combat
[member="Aedan Miles"] for having purple hair
[member="Gilamar Skirata"], for banning me from mandalorian territory
[member="Kable Detta"] for making me realize not all mandalorians are nice

[member="Darth Zarrah"] - The member unfortunately disappeared, but the character is definitely the most important person in Veles' life. As Veles' former Master, she trained him when nobody else would and always offered an advice or knowledge when he needed. Pretty much what I consider to be a perfect Sith, too.

[member="Darth Isolda"] - For essentially creating Darth Veles by giving him the tattoo and introducing him to the One Sith.

[member="Darth Banshee"] - One of Veles' students and also a good friend of his.

[member="Maya Whitelight"] - What started as a joke thread of blind date evolved into several threads of various intearactions between the two ;) First a rogue Jedi brainwashed by their teachings, later a member of the One Sith, Veles' apprentice and also a teacher when it came to the Light Side + Force heal.

The last char is not on this site, but she was Veles' friend who became a sadistic beast after completely succumbing to the Dark Side, forcing my fish to learn how to balance his alignment to avoid the same fate.

This character came from another board, so there's two characters on here that aren't on this board.

1. Abigail Taylor - Captain in the Rebel Alliance, Sarge's first love. Disappeared without a trace. Caused a lot of trouble for him that was echoed by...
2. Angel Hawkmoon - Rebel Admiral and Sarge's Handler, more or less, also love interest. At least on his side. She was the one who gave him a lot of his missions and generally helped mold him towards what he would be when he met...
3. [member="Ayden Cater"] - Best friend. Enigma. Ayden and Sarge met when Sarge helped him during Omni's first PURGE THE SQUISHIES. They became friends and Ayden was his boss through some very trouble times, using his companion for wetwork operations.
4. [member="Cira"] - I don't even need to explain this one.
5. [member="Marakai Al'Orren"] - There's plenty to write here, but I'll save that for another time.

1. [member="Talon Vosra"] for being my master and mentor.
2. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] for being the very first friend I made on the site!
3. [member="Anarya Drast"] for being another of my earliest friends on the site and for the great rping.
4. [member="Darth Veles"] for a great duel on Empress Teta
5. [member="Darth Banshee"] for thoroughly kicking my butt on Empress Teta
6. [member="Racket"] for being the first person I fought on the site (at Carida).
7. [member="Kiskla Grayson"] for being one of the first people to welcome me and for writing posts I enjoy reading.
8. All members of the PADAWAN PACK!!!
9. [member="Sesab Odai"] for some great dueling
10. [member="Toxarien"] for another one of my earliest fights.

Next top Five:

[member="Darth Vindica"]n for showing me what its like to face death
@Daella Apparine for training me as a jedi
@Carn Dista for being the pain in the rear who shunned my unorthodoxies
[member="Tracyn"] For showing me that all are capable of falling
Diana Moridena for getting me to relax as a jedi. Even though, she likely didn't realize it.

Mommy for raising me
Auntie Ashin for letting me have my chain sword
Auntie Spencer for being awesome
Uncle Lucien because he taught me how to drink tea with class
Mommy Dharma vause she gave me my sister Minerva

Lord Ghoul

L
1. [member="Spencer Jacobs"] - duh
2. [member="Rosa Gunn"] - His first real enemy on the other side of the Force spectrum and the first one to take compassion on him. Even after he killed her baby.
3. Thessa Kai/Judah/Chloe Blake- Semi-friends. Even though he got them captured by an angry hutt and then kneed Judah in the balls.
4. Anaya Fen - That #@#%^
2. Jacen Cavill - Rival. We destroyed lots of things together.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
First, WOOHOOO, two people thought i was influential.

Second, my list.
  • First: [member="Darth Praelior"], this is because Balaya was the one that led Alexandra to find her own philosphy about the force while also being the character that introduced her to the greater universe.
  • Second: [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]/[member="Nicholas DragonsFlame"]. Both Characters attributed to Alexandra's rise as a rogue force user and were pivotal in her leaving the Sith Empire to become something far greater than she head as a sith.
  • Third: [member="Darth Tsolan"], Alexandra's greatest friend and recently a teacher and companion above all others, he has led to her creation of her sabers, uniting with a Ashlan wolf.
  • Fourth: [member="Enigma"] (Circe Savan). A lead benefactor and a close connection of Alexandra's, she had taught alexandra several powers which led to the ability in which she was able to split Hel from her body.
  • Five: [member="Boolon Murr"]: A meeting that was only once left Alexandra to owe her very life to this Ithorian as well as was the reason for her radical change of thought and force Aura in which she fell from the Darkside and now embraces a path of light and beauty over the dark emotions she now wants to remain in control.

1. Ashin Varanin - taught Spencer that she's worth something and started her training, oh and all that lovely dovey stuff too
2. Darron Wraith - made her make choices, always reminded her that she was never alone even though she didn't belong to the Jedi she could still be one
3. Mikhail Shorn - showed Spencer how toxic emotions can be and that not everyone can be saved
4. Velok - one of her most important tutors, gave her the gift of knowledge
5. Anaya Fen - Rival despite their similarities (something neither will admit too)

Honorable Mentions:

Kamon - her dad taught her she couldn't make up for lost time no matter what
Moridin - showed her some of her more powerful skills and helped her understand the severity of the darkside
Satara Hawk - her mom, showed the family is important above all no matter the cost

[member="Rianna Ordo"] a dear friend and best riduur a Mando could ask for
[member="Mia Monroe"] my little sister
[member="Gilamar Skirata"] My Old as shebs Brother
[member="Ember Rekali"] My unofficial adopted Buir
[member="Azrael"] my younger Brother
@Kila Kadue one of my first friends
[member="Verz Horak"] my first Vod and one of my favorite commanders
[member="Darth Vornskr"] He's a greasy sumovabantha but we had a good fight
[member="Darth Janus"] the First Sith I kind of faught in the skirmish over Mon Cal shipyards. ((Umbrara will still pay.))

Jeela Tillian: Yes, I also write her, but Veino would have have never left Susefvi if not for her, and that's been in his bio since day 1.
Roan Fel: For creating the Fel Imperium and Imperial Knights that turned Veino into a focused and disciplined adult that allowed for all his growth afterwards.
@Alexander Cinthra: For being the only long-term PC teacher Veino's ever had.

I actually can't think of any more.

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]- Character helped build Hauntruss/Val'Ryss' character
[member="Ashin Varanin"]- The fuel to my evil fire
[member="Boolon Murr"]- The only Jedi I have considered to match Hauntruss' often twisted and hypnotizing logic and survive
@Darth Moridin- Gave Val'Ryss some major spotlight even when she was still being developed as a character
THE ORIGINAL SITH EMPIRE SITH KNIGHT BADASS CREW i.e. - [member="Spencer Jacobs"] [member="Anaya Fen"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"]
[member="Darth Vornskr"]- SIth Buddy to the end! Evil partner during Togoria genocide.

Five? Hmm… She’s so private…

Cira was originally created to be the granddaughter of another character I have, so the five people that were the most influential to her then have drastically changed in the present -- goodness that has been made so abundantly clear in the last year or so of RP that is just… a bit much to take.

1. [member="Tegaea Alcori"] - Would have to be the first. By far, Tegs was the first person that managed to get Cira to relax a bit more in a private setting. Likely because both came from rather similar backgrounds with their PMC companies and both had to overcome major obstacles to be where they are now. She was and is still a major influence in adding a level of rationality and a fantastic bouncer of ‘ideas’ whenever Cira would get a bit too -- Kill them all.
She also has the same views in terms of the Sith, being honest and upfront about business dealings, and had the same mindset in regards to just where their place in the galaxy is.

2. [member="Ayden Cater"] - Well… their first meeting was certainly.. explosive. He is the other part of the trio that would bring a measure of calculated and technical knowledge to the mix. As the leader of ‘the Syndicate’ he was not above having to do what it takes to get to the end goal -- he just does it and makes sure Cira never, ever finds out. He was the second person to manage to bring a level of humanity to Cira in their private interactions, even if things began on the wrong foot per se.

3. [member="Sarge Potteiger"] - Oi vey…. where to start? I don’t even know...

4. [member="HK-36"] - This feisty and now PMSy assassin droid (<3 ) has seen much development that tied in closely with Cira. It is an interesting parallel, to see how an assassin droid emulates more human emotions than Cira does in public --- or even private. The more HK expresses and discovers emotions often associated with sapient lifeforms, the more Cira ends up turning more like a droid -- stoic, distant, and far more comfortable among intellectual discussions over logic and reasoning than emotional angst.

5. Omega Pyre ---> The Protectorate. The creation, the development of Omega Pyre from a small Private Military Contractor company to one of the largest government entities in the Chaos Galaxy has by far been the ultimate influence to Cira.

For OOC purposes, Cira is of a species that is able to shapeshift at will, allowing her a measure of seamless aliases that allow her to wander to do what she desires at will. However, the alias of “Cira” as the progression of PMC company to Protectorate developed, caused her to fragment her personality and ‘freedom’ so to speak of her true self under the role of “The Lady Protector”.

In this, she finds herself having to conform to an ideal. A figurehead. One who shows no weakness, who can lead with confidence, and a heart for the sapients under her protection. The ideals of the Disciples of Twilight end up magnifying a thousand fold, and she ends up fragmenting herself more and more as she struggles with ensuring she remains strong for the Protectorate while balancing the stress of being hyper secretive of her changeling ability, and the sacrifice of her own desires and personal goals.

TL:DR Cira is just Kate Beckett apparently. LOL

[member="Asha Seren"] - His master and mother figure since his very first thread, and my first ever thread on this site. Nothing compares to their bond, be it the bond between master and apprentice or that between mother and son. He's named both his now defunct ship and an orphanage after her.
[member="Thyrian Ashborn"] - His older brother who cared for and raised him from the day he was born. When Thyrian eventually sacrificed himself to save his brother, it shattered Thurion beyond repair and set in motion events that led to the man he is today.
@Kida Ravos - His childhood friend since his arrival on Tython, these two share a love for eachother that over time has developed into a romance.
[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] - While their time together was brief, the Umbaran girl taught him much about many things while they were both children on Coruscant. She was the one teaching him telepathy, all while he showed her there is good in her despite being a Sith and that nothing is ever just black and white.
[member="Nina Vi'dreya"]/Heavenshield - Stumbling upon eachother on Umbara, Thurion and Nina quickly developed the relationship of father and daughter, and eventually he adopted her as his own.

Honourable mentions:

[member="Thrand Dawnbringer"] - His long lost father, who safeguarded him and Nina off Midvinter after having crashlanded on the Valkyri homeworld.

So yeah... all these are either written by myself or [member="Asha Seren"]. Had I limited the list to only one writer per spot, it would be a very short list. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom