Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Timeline Galactic Event To Be Announced Sunday Night 7 PM EST

At 7 PM Eastern, I will be making a statement concerning the community's first Staff-led Timeline Galactic Event.

There is a scheduled downtime for the website from 6 PM to 7 PM EST Sunday, though hopefully I don't expect it to last a whole hour.

If you're not involved in the story's production but are on Staff, you will be informed of the details tomorrow. The rest of you will learn of the event's details Sunday, so I ask you to please hold your questions until then.

Thanks,

Tef

Skye Mertaal said:
Give. Me. My. Weekend. Galactic. Event. Speed. RP!
Nothing wrong with you or anyone else starting a speed rp on the weekends...it just won't be Staff led for now. We're concentrated only on day-to-day management and this Event. ;) I do want to see a return of the Weekend Speed RP's, but I just don't have the time, and finding someone who's reliable to lead them is pretty hard.

Teferi Efreet said:
Nothing wrong with you or anyone else starting a speed rp on the weekends...it just won't be Staff led for now. We're concentrated only on day-to-day management and this Event. ;) I do want to see a return of the Weekend Speed RP's, but I just don't have the time, and finding someone who's reliable to lead them is pretty hard.

*has already been plotting a weekend speed rp* >.>

Skye Mertaal said:
*has already been plotting a weekend speed rp* >.>
Start it, you won't. ;) I've never made a statement yay or nay whether members could start their own weekend RP's, I just ask that if you do a huge superweapon/planet destroying one, you mark it non-canon but tell everyone their canon characters could join and that it's just an alternative SWRP timeline RP so it won't actually count for the board's timeline.

What do you mean i won't start it?!!! *glares!*

And see, that's the thing.. my threads are always canon so... *shrugs*

Ain't no point in making a speed rp if folk aren't going to stick to it. I do it to have fun and enjoy the craziness of what can happen to said characters; good, bad, whatever. That's the fun of a saturday night speed rp. The massive posting back and forth, the craziness that could come out of it, and yeah... sometimes they challenge characters.

So if you are telling me to label it as non canon... yeaaaaaaaah no. I'll mark it public and who ever wants to join can join -- if they don't cool.

*narrows eyes*

challenge_accepted_in_hd_by_crusierpl-d3enbux.png

Oh snap, he called you on it.

Also, the non-canon tag he was talking about was only about Speed RPs that hinged on very big events, like a superweapon or a planet's destruction. If it's anything less than a major upheaval that has huge ramifications across the galaxy, then you'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom