Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Impressions (Kala'ndryl Ryj)

@[member="Kala'ndryl Ryj"]

SOME BEACH SOMEWHERE.
Levantine Space

Talon had been asked to make a trip to investigate potential threats in the galaxy. He had traveled to several places so far and had mixed results. Today he was looking into the rumor of Jedi not attached to the republic. His emerald eyes sparkled as he stepped off his old thunderclap and walked on his bare feet out into the seaside city. It was a bright day and he breathed in the sea air with pleasure.

He slowly began walking as he let the force guide him on it's currents like a leaf in a stream. His feelings stretched outward gently feeling for presences that stood out in the force. It wasn't long before his meandering brought him to a beach and he was reminded of the great Zelosian sea he had grown up beside.

He walked out into the sand in his robes and quickly decided to remove his cloak and have a look around. So many people and so many presences in the force. It was quite beautiful form a certain point of view.

Kala'ndryl Ryj

K
@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Time to herself was a most glorious and wonderful thing.

With Ilias' blessing and a task to practice connecting herself to her environment, the young woman had chosen a world with vast oceans to explore. Safely within Levantine space, but still mindful of her surroundings as a good Padawan should be, Kala dropped her things in a small pile on the far edge of a beach at the edge of the largest of the planet's oceans.

It took her a moment, but she spread out her blanket and towels, and quickly divested herself of her simple shorts and t-shirt folding them neatly into her large bag for later use. Off went her comlink and her datapad, both stowed in their water-proof containers and tossed down into the depths of her bag as well. Kala was bound and determined to enjoy her relative solitude. There were people - sentients, really - of all shapes and sizes and colors ranged along the soft white sand, but they were all occupying the shaded spots near boulders and trees, or the few cabanas set up close to the water's edge. She had chosen a spot at the far edge away from all of them, surrounded in some measure of seclusion by an outcropping of trees and tumbled boulders from the cliff face behind them.

Perfect for her purposes.

You know, all you need now is some company to enjoy this little spot with...
Would you shut up, Rinn? I'm not here for that.
Uh huh.
Oh shut up already. Zeltros was an unmitigated disaster. I'm not in the mood for another chiding from Ilias when I get back.
Oh come on...it wasn't that bad. Besides, you weren't supposed to succeed anyway.
Yeah.

She sighed and Rin mercifully fell silent as she adjusted the straps to her bikini before stepping into the surf and diving in. Kala lost herself to the rhythm of the waves for a solid hour before started to get a headache from the effort of sensing and connecting. It was supposed to come simple to a Jedi, but she had always difficulty with it because she'd spent so much of her life blocked. She stood with her feet planted in the surf and turned her face up to the sun with a sigh of pleasure.

Headache or no, Kala was content to stand there for a moment, until she caught the edge of a mind touch brushing against her shields. She winced and pressed slender fingers to her temples as she blinked her obsidian gaze towards a figure making his way down the beach.

The sound of the wind swept waves was a welcomed one. The sea spray and the smell of the salty air was something he had not enjoyed for a long time. He closed his emerald eyes again as he enjoyed the Sun's warm embrace.

His bare feet left indentations in the sand as he walked along. The sand was moist near the waters edge and he was tempted to take off his tunic and trousers and just go for a swim. He looked down as he walked and noted that he had forgotten to remove his lightsabers from his belt.

He looked up as he felt a presence a mind that had blocked him out. His eyes scanned tge beach as he tried to remain casual. Finally his eyes rested on a young woman not too far away. His eyes met her and he could not help but stop for a moment. Zelosians were known for their free spirit and love of natural beauty. So to say he admired her was an understatment. Her soft features and full lips set framed in her wet blonde hair were a work of art. The curves of her body and the way she held herself were things to be enjoyed and treasured.

'Get a hold of yourself, Talon.' He said to himself.

'Haven't you had enough trouble?' He continued.

He hadn't of course but he also didn't have an agenda. He was just here to look around that's all. Just look around and enjoy the scenery.

'Like her?' He thought as he looked away and took a glance at the local ocean. It was a nice day. What could saying 'hello' hurt?

He walked toward the woman now with the intent of just greeting. She didn't feel dark and so he with drew his senses slowly and gently to help show he meant no harm and didn't want to intrude on her mind.

He chuckled at himself and looked down. He felt nervous. That was not normal for him. Maybe he was being foolish. His cheeks turned green lightly as his green blood rose to the surface. It wasn't easy but he calmed his thoughts and drew close enough to speak. Her obsidian eyes were a spectacular sight to behold. Set like pools of deep space in a face worthy of any myth.

"Hello." He said still a little nervous. Something he wasn't at all accustomed too. "May I join you?"

Kala'ndryl Ryj

K
@[member="Talon Vosra"]

The warmth of the mid-day sun elicited a sigh from the young woman as she tilted her head, blonde locks and delicate silvery head-tresses alike gleaming with drops of water. Fingers gently rubbed at her temples until her headache eased and she could return the gaze of the man approaching her. Her senses told her he was the one with the delicate mental touch that had brushed against her mind a mere moment or two ago.

Obsidian eyes cascaded over a robe-clad form, a pair of lightsabers at his waist. She judged him for a Jedi given the way he felt when she reached out through the Force. It rippled around him in viridian waves to match the bright jade of his eyes. The light of the sun slid across his very handsome features, as if to highlight them for her as she drank in the sight. And what a sight it was...even Rinn fell silent at the back of her mind and retreated so far away that she could hardly sense him.

But Kala was too busy admiring to question it, something she'd contemplate later...much later.

The normally flirtatious young woman dipped her head and felt a soft, warm smile curl her lips as came closer, and spoke. His voice and presence in the Force slid over her senses like silken threads through her fingers. There might have been a touch of warmth in her cheeks as she lifted her gaze to meet him once more.

"I would be delighted if you would..." Kala echoed softly, reaching a hand up to brush an errant lock of wet hair from her cheek. Extending her hand, and taking another lingering and very appreciative look, she continued.

"...my name is Kala. Might I have the pleasure of your name in return?"

Talon smiled shyly. This young woman had him feeling less the hopless flirt and more the lovestruck young man.

"Kala" he said tasting it with his ears as it rolled off his tongue, "such a pretty name. I'm Talon. Nice to meet you Kala."

He moved closer and set his cloak down and sat in the sand. The sun was wonderful and warm as it lit her beautiful features. He closed his eyes briefly and took in the senses of life around them before looking at her again. He tore his eyes away and looked at the ocean for a moment and then looked back at her.

"Beautiful." He said. He almost hoped she thought he meant the ocean but really it paled beside her. "Do you live here, Kala?"

Kala'ndryl Ryj

K
@[member="Talon Vosra"]

"The pleasure is mine, Talon. And thank you for the lovely compliment. Kala is what I go by...it is, however, short for Kala'ndryl. Not as pretty, I fear." she replied in turn, her voice softly melodic, a tiny, rueful smile on her lips. She'd never been fond of her full name, save for when Ilias used it, as his accent lent it an exotic audible flavor. As Talon sat down on his cloak, she gently perched at the edge of her blanket, a small towel in her hands that she used to gently wipe at her blonde locks and delicate silver headtresses.

Kala glanced up in time to catch the warmth in his jade-bright gaze, and the word the fell past his lips. Her cheeks warmed with a rush of her indigo blood, skin coloring a pale blue by way of blushing. For a relentless flirt, she was at a startling loss for words right at that moment. This time, she was the one who had to tear her gaze away from his, pressing the damp towel to her cheeks briefly, as she distantly noted just how close he was sitting.

A small shiver worked its way down her spine, while the Force swirled around them both in small ripples as if they were two stones dropped into still water at the very same moment. Something...she didn't know what to make of.

"Live here? No...but I wish I did. I could be very happy in a place like this, when the time comes."

"Kala'ndryl. Hmmm...still melodic if you ask me." He said as he watched her pat her hair and tresses dry.

She was beautiful. There was no denying the wonderful hue her cheeks took as she blushed. The indigo so unique and gorgeous. The feeling of the force swirling and rippling around them caught his attention and he smiled. He didn't know what it meant but he knew it didn't happen everyday.

He looked at her and forced his eyes away again as his cheeks turned green from his sap-like blood. He found himself wanting to move closer. He felt...drawn too her in a way that was more than just attraction. It felt as if the force had a hand in their meeting.

"When the time comes I could be happy nearly anywhere with yo" his eyes went wide and he looked away his face turning a deeper green, "sun, with sun and a coast."

'Nice one Talon real smooth' he scolded himself.

He looked at the waves as they gently rolled along and he stood slowly and began removing his tunic.

"Is it cold?" He said calmly as he regained his composure. The long scars on his back hadn't been fully removed yet. He had spent days under a sith torturer's care and had been free now for only months and although she was wet if he didn't do something he would be in love before he left the beach. His upper body now exposed to the warm sun he smiled over at her.

"I think I need to go for a swim before I spend all day gazing into your eyes." He said in another of his completely honest moments. He smiled as he stepped toward the water. He could send hours submerged with out the need for a breath. One of the benefits of being a botanical species. "Would you care to join me?"

Kala'ndryl Ryj

K
[member="Talon Vosra"]

"What a lovely thing to say...it does sound that way when you say it." she managed softly, cheeks warm and still sporting the soft irridescent blue of her blush. There was the flirt, peeking out from behind her overwhelmed Force sense. Her breath, however, proved a little more elusive and content to play hide and seek with her as she gazed over at him.

Gazed, admired, stared, contemplated...admired...ok so there was an an awful lot of admiring going on. She just couldn't help herself. But it wasn't purely visual admiration. His aura pulsed with the warmth and energy of a Jedi strong in the Force. At least a Knight, she knew for certain. Perhaps a Master, if she was interpreting it properly. But that in itself was to be admired. It even reminded her slightly of Ilias, but even she could see how her attraction to her Master had been on a much shallower level.

This had such an array of possibilities...vastly different and thrilling and exciting possibilities. Perhaps facing Ilias and Avonus wouldn't be so difficult after all.

His words nearly stopped her heart from beating. In fact, Kala's heart skipped along to no rhythm in particular like a drunken bantha trying to do the two-step as her mind finished the sentence for him. Right! Sun and coast. Sun. And. Coast. Mercifully, she managed to not blurt anything out, thanking her lucky stars and the Force and everything in between as she dipped her head, the blue of her blush intensifying upon her cheeks.

"But if you spend all day doing that, I could do the same in return..."

Water. THAT was a safe tunic...topic. TOPIC. Good gods, she was in trouble. "It's not cold to me, but I can withstand considerable variations...but I think it'll be comfortable for you." the young padawan replied, rising as well, taking a moment to spread out her towel so it would dry. She gave up trying to not stare and simply admired openly as he turned to look out at the water. Her breath caught in her throat at the sight of his back, however, and before she could stop herself, she'd stepped in close and rested cool fingertips along the scars.

Kala couldn't help it as she reached out with a delicate mental touch, waiting gently for his permission. //I'm a healer, Talon...not a Master, or even a Knight...but it's my strongest gift. May...may I help?//

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom