Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Encounter

Tae was now an apprentice once more and now that he has a master again he can return to his previous duties on Dathomir. Tae was aboard his ship, The Anubis, along with his master, @[member="Krag"]. His ship is discreet enough for the two to enter the system without causing much trouble or a fuss. The trip was a short one. They arrived on Dathomir and landed in an open plane. "Master, I have something I must find near here. I will return to you when I've found it so for now could you ensure that we have a way off this desolate planet?" Tae said to his master before stepping onto the planet's surface and beginning his search. He remembers her face but that is pretty much it but if he saw her he'd definitely recognize her again. This time, Tae had the necessary resources to take her in and away from Mandalorian space and save her.

@[member="Kadesh Tiamat"] ( @[member="Cira"] )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom