Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Contact (Levantine Sanctum Dominion of Tygara)

(OOC: This Dominion is for the planet Tygara which is currently in a pre-contact state with the outside galaxy. Our objective is to defeat harassing slavers, establish relations with the locals and establish a base on the northern continent. Killing of civilians, looting or seizing power is strongly discouraged. Our mission is to help these people, not enslave them. If you have any questions PM or Skype me. I will be providing rewards for those who aid us.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9OBf8f55tU

Valiens Nantaris could feel the pieces coming together. He sat in the conference room of his ship, the corvette Liberator reading over the reports.
“Message from Firemane, boss, it seems like those Eldorai are some sort of weird off-shoot or something. Cut off for thousands of years,” Scindia said, laying down a datapad.
Nantaris looked it over, nodded. “Tegaea and [member="Kaida Taldir"] have done a good job. Alicia, you cracked the navi-computer?”
From the bridge a voice came through on the speaker. “It wasn’t easy, but yeah. I have the co-ordinates for this lost planet. It’s referred to as Tygara.”
“Perfect.”
“There’s something else,” the newest member of his team, the blue Twi’lek Myrtirae said. “Some of my codes still worked on the base on Arkas, there’s a group of Corsairs going to this planet for payback. Apparently these space elves killed a bunch of them.”
Nantaris stood. “Okay, we’re going to need some help on this one. Send the planet’s coordinates to Firemane and the Eldorai. They’ll want to help out. Also, send this stuff to the Levantine Sanctum capital and ask for assistance. We need to intercept those Corsairs before they get to this planet and take revenge, then we need to go and introduce ourselves to these people. Show them not all aliens are out to get them.”
“And maybe spend some time with the space elves, boss?” Scindia asked innocently.
“The thought never crossed my mind!” Nantaris said innocently.
Myrtirae snorted at that.

[member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Token Waters"] | [member="Coci Sinopi"] | @Natol’ine | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Objectives:

Action:
Stop pirates from landing and clear up the ones who do. Destroy their ships or take them prisoner.

Diplomacy:
Land and meet with the Shahbânu (ruler) of the local Qadiri. Try to negotiate a treaty.

(1)

Masters [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and [member="Valiens Nantaris"]​
The berry reached it zenith before it decended and landed in Coci's mouth. She was starting to enjoy light duties, kicking back in their small office on the upper level in their house on Tabaqui. She is dressed only in one of Thurion's white shirts, loose around her body and a white pair of knickers, bare feet resting on the consol as she flicked through the files on her datapad. Nothing of any great importance or that could not wait until tomorrow.

In actual fact Thurion's droid, T2 was doing all the work plugged into the computer socket and filing the files. "Ah this is the life, is it not T2?", she said as another berry reached for the air. In reality Coci was just bidding time until she could get back to duties full time, but she is growing bigger by the day and soon their child would arrive.

R2-T2 beeped and whistled at her informing her a message had been recieved coming through from Master Nantaris requesting help. Coci pulled her tanned legs off the consol, "On screen, T2".

A set of co-ordinates to an unknown planet, Tygara, not far from Tabaqui. Something new to explore and unknown peoples, but her brow knitted as she read that the Corsairs are there too. These pirates are especially nasty and well armed. And Coci wanted to go and help, but she had a promise to keep and besides since she is growing bigger she did not want to place herself in danger or place anyone else in danger because of this, but there would be something for her to do, she did not doubt this.

"They will need .. a diplomat, I might be able to do that?", Coci as diplomatic as a sledgehammer. Well she is not that bad.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"], [member="Coci Sinopi"], [member="Natol'ine"]

The moment for which they had been waiting for had arrived. The time had come. Well, that sounded terribly melodramatic. In other words, exactly the sort of thing Kaida liked to think she was not, yet it summed up the situation nicely enough. "Our own slicers have confirmed what the Yedai Nantaris has transmitted to us, Seraph. A flotilla of the corsair scum is en route to Tygara...the home of our lost brethren," the Eldorai comms officer aboard the Valora's Blade spoke as she passed a datapad over to Kaida, who had been listening to the transmission Nantaris had sent them, along with reports from Firemane.

"I see," she said calmly, impassively. Control, poise, all of this was important to her. It did not do for an Angelii to be anything less than professional. Especially for an officer of what amounted to an all-female unit of templars, sworn to defend Kaeshana from all threats internal and external and be the avenging angels of the Goddess Ashira. The first part was quite easy, all things considered, but she had long given up on believing in her. She had seen too much, been privy to too many revelations, though she kept up appearances where needed.

But there was no room for error or doubt now. Kaeshana's very existence was at stake. No, as a matter of fact it was damned already. Tygara may yet be their saving grace, their last chance. More to the point, she simply hated slavers and pirates. The scum had been the bane of Kaeshana's existence ever since the Outsiders had 'opened it up' until they had finally possessed the strength to drive them away. Ergo she would not let their 'cousins' suffer the same fate. Even if they might be alien to them in every way.

"We can reach Tygara in about five hours. Based on the interrogation of the scum we captured on Arkas, their flotilla is substantial but they will not be able to resist a heavy assault. Or Angelii. The Goddess is with us. Transmission has been sent to Her Majesty," the Commander of the vessel spoke piously. "Our lost sisters will be reunited with us and bow to her glory."

Kaida gave the naval officer a cold look. "We're not going there to conquer. No hostile action against our cousins unless I order it. Offenders will be shot on sight," she said icily, in a tone that could freeze planets. "Jump to hyperspace and get us to Tygara. And inform Exarch [member="Coryth Elaris"]."

"Aye, ma'am."

The Valora's Blade began to turn, angling towards the edge of the system as it prepared for the jump. A few minutes later it elongated and disappeared into the fathomless void of hyperspace. A support heavy cruiser, it could carry a substantial contingent of troops, including a full company of Angelii. This mission was important, perhaps more important than any it had been sent on before. Even the bloody battle of Gehenna and the defence of Kaeshana against the Lost Kar'zun paled in comparison. Failure would not be tolerated.

This might have been the moment for an inspirational speech as Kaida looked upon the crewers and officers labouring aboard the bridge of the warship. However, the Seraph was not the sort to indulge in speechifying. Mostly because she considered it to be a waste of time. "Kaeshana expects every Eldorai to her duty." That was the closest she got to a motivational speech. As she looked out of the viewport into the void she suddenly felt a gentle hand touch her shoulder, turning around she found that she was looking into the blue eyes of Eileithya Saedaris. The Eldorai priestess and healer was dressed in simple robes as usual and looked unusually solemn and serious. Normally she had a tendency of being a troll, much to Kaida's annoyance.

"It's a sign from the Goddess, Kaida. She's shown us the path. The apocryphal writings of Valeska about the Lost Tribe were true," she said. Her eyes betrayed radiant and devout fervour, yet there was something in her words that went beyond that. "I can only hope and pray that our people do not fall into the pitfalls of depravity the Outsiders did when they came to us. That they prove themselves better. We will not be worthy in her eyes if we come bearing the sword seeking spoils and bringing slavery."

Kaida felt an urge to say that this had nothing to do with the Goddess. Not to mention also saying that if Ashira was unable to prevent a fething asteroid from razing her children's homeworld and killing everyone on it, she was terribly useless. Doubtless the Priestess would find a way to rationalise that, but then Kaida was a bit biased. However, she held her tongue and nodded. It was true that they were the Outsiders this time. "Yes. I hope so as well," she said simply and gave the woman a curt nod.

"On the bright side, I hear your girlfriend is an Exarch now. How is that working out for you, dear?" Apparently Eileithya had decided to be a troll again and whispered these words into the Seraph's ear. Now Kaida sort of wanted her to start speechifying about the Goddess and the Eldorai's manifest destiny again.

"None of your business," she said coldly. No talking about her love life on the bridge! Give or take a few hours, and the imposing warship would arrive in the Tygara system. To wipe out the flotilla of corsairs and put all the scum to the sword, to reunite with their lost brethren and explore this world.

(1)

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Aboard the Valora's Blade
In her quarters.

Soooo, kinda big day n’ all, yep. Nato rocked side to side on her bed listening to core drive blaring out, gear all about her room. What’s’its and metal bits, n’stuff. Stuff, she’d decided was her name for everything, because who knew with all these toys they carried.

White and black swish looking one piece body armor, nothing special but Sio had insisted she strap herself up so she didn’t get hurt. Naturally Nato picked their snazziest looking pieces of gear she could, decorated some subtle shades of midnight blue to match her eyes. Thin and supportive grr she hated it, all itchy! Whatever. The Kiffar girl was looking younger than usual, her face having regressed her years due to unexpected effects of her Sith poisons from Bimm, nethers’ messing time up, and Cory’s healing energy poured into her to reverse all that stuff. [member="Coryth Elaris"].

Putting the finishing touches to her suit, fiddling with Aurora, she’d had another go at repairing her lightsaber since having Aurora cut in half by those dumb crystal hunters, but she wasn’t happy, Aurora looked kinda funky, oh well! Battle face on, she grr’d to her mirror then blurted out laughing, no fightin’ today, got to get serious. [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] would want her serious. Pfft she blew her hair out of her eyes, and brushed some strands back. Her hair was down, trimmed neat to her neckline, hiding a thin gold hololocket around her neck, tucked under her armor.

Possibly the only one who was clueless as to why they were really making their trip, Sio hadn’t told her how bad things were back home, but she didn’t care, she loved surprises and just going with whatever happened. New planet, new places, new people, all good! Her mood was probably the most upbeat of all those aboard, just because of her ignorance.

One last look back to her mirror, was she picking up her Masters vanity? Maybe, she bit her lip, nah… Nato just looked good anyway, yeppers, maybe. Her door opened, and she made her way to the bridge, energetic as always, full of life, she couldn’t wait to see a whole new planet. Knowing her she’d get up to all kinds of trouble! Tilting her head she sauntered up to the unsuspecting and probably unprepared [member="Kaida Taldir"], and just winked.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"]

Appearing behind [member="Coci Sinopi"] was Thurion, who had enjoyed watching her from the threshold. His hands finding her shoulders he began to massage them. While doing so he leaned down to kiss her. "Hi, there. What'cha working on?" A glance down at poor Teetoo suggested that she was in fact not doing most of the work itself, but that suited him fine. Last thing he wanted was to have his childbearing beloved overexert herself. "No pouting from you, mister. The day you get pregnant I'll be sure to let you take some time off work, too."

(1)

Coryth had been sitting quietly in her quarters on the Valora's blade. A mountain of datapads surrounded her, all paperwork and reports from various planets within her territory as Exarch. Affairs of state that she needed to manage as soon as she could. People were depending on her.

Paperwork ... So much paperwork. You know, you could have turned the job down? No, no I could not. I can help so many more people from this position. It was only right that I take it. I can't be a wanderer anymore, getting into all sorts of trouble across the 'verse. I'm getting too old for such things.

A knock at her door startled her from her thoughts. She shook them off quickly and turned her attention to the new visitor, "Come in." Spoken as she waited for the brunette Eldorai to enter the room.

"How can I help you?" Coryth asked the young Eldorai.

"Ma'am, your presence is requested on the bridge. It seems there is a message regarding the planet we have been searching for."

"I see. Thank you. miss. I'll be there momentarily." This time Coryth actually had to get dressed into something nicer than the well worn clothing she was used to. Her closet had been packed with clothing that was years old, tank tops and simple comfortable pants. She'd never had a need for that.

However now, she was an Exarch. And an Exarch did not dress like a Jedi hermit. No doubt she'd probably have to change against in a few hours when they reached the planet, into something more ... battle appropriate. But for now, she quickly slid into a nice blouse and a pair of slacks. It wasn't completely as dressy as one would expect but Coryth was transitioning after all. These things would take time.

Finally she combed through her hair, and pulled it back into a tidy low and professional looking ponytail. With a sigh, she looked one last time to her mirror, barely recognizing herself. Without waiting for the voice in her head to make some comment on that, she hurried out of her quarters and headed for the bridge. Once there, she spotted Kaida and headed for her first. "I was told my presence was requested, yes? I'm assuming that means Firemane has found something."

She glanced off to Nato, offering a smile. It was good to see her looking so well after her own ordeal. "It's good to see you recovering Natol'ine. I've very glad you've made it through the poison fairly well." Though it was still odd to her the effect it had on the girl's aging. It was most interesting in that regard.

[member="Natol'ine"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"]

(1)

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Natol'ine"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"]​

Her lips turned up into a smile as Thurion's hands touched her shoulders. She stood up and pushed the chair away with her bare foot, her eyes not leaving his and he would know of a desire within her eyes. She only took her eyes off him for a moment, to look at the console and back, her intention or thoughts were of him sitting on top of it and she fulfilling a burning passion. "Leave us T2", was all she said as her hand pushed against Thurion's chest and he would sit on the controls, which blared their protest as his bottom pressed against the buttons but she cared not. "What am I working on?", she dropped her .. well .. his shirt to the floor and climbed up onto the console, "You".

However before Coci continued her .. work.. she turned to the screen, raised her hand and force ionised the readers monitors until static.

---------------------------------------------

Several hours later.

"We have received this message from Master Nantaris requesting help with a new planet he has discovered, there is trouble there and I want to go help him" She looked around for Thurion "You still on the floor?", she grinned as she sat down next to him and showed him the message. "They are going to need many things, I promise I will not place myself in danger", she tried to convince him as she had promised him she would not, at least until the birth of their child.

"By the looks of it, the Corsairs are present and they are a vicious group of pirates, I am sure Nantaris will have that situation under control by the time I get there. But it appears he will need help with the locals. An unknown planet suggest they have not had contact with the outside galaxy, a bit like Midvinter in a way".

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"]

A soft, yet insistent beeping woke Cally from her nap. Her Defender class Corvette was returning from Laekia. Things in the last.... 6 years had changed so much. Still, she couldn't quite make sense of it all. A woman out of her own time, she still felt very out of place... and somewhat an oddity. She wasn't sure where she fit in, after all this time. Sitting up slowly, she twisted first one way and then the other to work the kinks from her back.

Events over the last several months had left her even more confused. In one single night, millions had simply vanished from the galaxy. She'd felt it, and it had left her very shaken. She'd tried to continue as she had before, but it wasn't the same. So, she'd spent the time travelling around Levantine space and helping where she could. She didn't quite feel ready to help them regain lost worlds or gain new ones. And yet.....

Something had woken her from her rest. After a moment to look around, she spotted the source. The comm panel on her nightstand was blinking insistently. A glance at the screen told her all he needed to know. It was a priority message from one [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]. She'd not met him personally, but she certainly knew his reputation among those in the Levantine Sanctum. And it was a good one.

Sighing softly, she read the message once... and then read it again. Zygara. Not a world she was familiar with. The sender had helpfully included a very comprehensive datafile with the message - at least as far as what was known. The planet itself intrigued her. She'd always been one who enjoyed learning more about history, and new planets. Now, she had an opportunity to do so. Turning, she headed towards the Defender's cockpit and carefully input the planet's coordinates. She'd be there soon. Before committing to the course, she sent a quick message back to Valiens Nantaris to let him know she was on her way.

[1]

(Great posts! Going to do compartment posts for everyone to give people something to do. You don't have to follow this of course. Any questions, PM or post in the thread in LS.)

[member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
When informed that Coci Sinopi, a Master of great repute, had answered his call, Nantaris was extremely pleased. He knew of Coci from the Arkas operation, and knew that she was both formidably skilled and the Force as well as a commanding presence. Thus, he sent through a message to her.
"Master Sinopi, I'm so pleased to hear you have accepted my offer. I would dearly appreciate if you could head a delegation down to the surface and meet the local ruler, Shahbânu Semiramis. Be warned, she will likely be suspicious of any 'alien', so be diplomatic. Ms Alcori of Firemane is going to send a translator Chesna Chinue to help with the negotiations."

[member="Coryth Elaris"]
For the dynamic duo on board the Valora's Blade a message would come as the Liberator appeared behind the vast Eldorai ship.
"Master Elaris, so good to see you're well," Nantaris said over the comm. "I was hoping if you might be willing to take a visit to the surface with Master Sinopi and aid in the negotiations. We want to convince the locals we're there not to hurt them, but to help them. I was hoping you might take charge of the freed Tygaran slaves and repatriate them to their homes as well?"
Coryth was known a great healer, but also a woman of considerable personal abilities as a mentalist.

[member="Natol'ine"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"]
To the taciturn Eldorai Angelii and her temporary ward, the Kiffar Padawan Natol'ine, Nantaris made a rather different offer.
"Ms Taldir, so nice to see you again as well. I see three Corsair corvettes and a frigate incoming. Too big for me by myself, but I think we can strike the frigate whilst the Valora's Blade deals with the corvettes. There's captives on board the frigate, so our objective will be to disable it, then board and liberate it. I'm guessing you're up to a bit of slaver mashing?"

[member="Callista Gseran"]
Nantaris, in between all these conversations, had time to reply to Jedi Master Gseran.
"Master Gseran, so nice to hear from you. We have two problems, and I was hoping you might be able to aid us with one. The first is that there's slaver ships coming in to raid Tygara. I'm assembling a force to free the slaves and destroy the pirates. Also, we are needing to negotiate with the locals without causing a war. Whichever you are best at, we could dearly use your talents."

(2)

Delila yawned and leaned back in her chair. She was waiting for the briefing to start about some planet or other nonsense. The redhead failed to see how a planet fit into her job description at this moment in time. Unless she was securing an entire planet. To do such a thing she'd need more explosives for starters. Maybe more security forces too but definitely more explosives. The room darkened and a image of the Tingel Arm came into view with several things highlighted in different colors. Several space lines were blinking red and angry looking on the map.

"As you can see here, these are our current projects." The man giving the presentation, the CSO, waved to several planets. A click of a remote and the planets dimmed, bringing to life the angry red space lanes. "These are some of the routes we use. Currently they are under attack. We've been having some serious problems in the regions. Pirates attacking our ships and not just the ones with ores and metals. Supplies are also being raided. We've also run into trigger happy slavers and smugglers."

"As such we'll be fanning out. Rumor has it the place is called Tygara but we're unsure. Castillon, you'll be taking several ships and crew to the area to scout the southern tail end of this thing. Kyra, you'll be doing the same thing in the northern sections. Teams Alpha and Delta will be working their way up and down our routes of travel and will be back up should any of you get in a sticky situation."

"You've got until 1600 to collect your supplies and be on the move. Dismissed."

Delila got up and stretched from sitting. Looks like it was time to earn her paycheck.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"], [member="Coryth Elaris"], [member="Natol'ine"], [member="Delila Castillon"]

Location: Aboard the Valora's Blade, just emerging above Tygara
Objective: Fangirl over Coryth...err, board a pirate frigate and kill bad people!

In a flash the bridge of the Blade, as many Eldorai soldiers and crewers affectionately called the battleship, had become a lot more crowded. First Kiffar clad in Firemane armour, who gave the impression of far too interested in prettying said armour up, sauntered onto the bridge and winked at her! Kaida, being the sort who was fixated on discipline and such, obviously disapproved. When she looked upon the girl, she found that she looked...like a child. Far as Kaida knew, she was called Natol'ine and was one of the many waifs and strays Firemane collected. And on top of that Siobhan's student. Poor girl. Her attitude could be forgiven.

However, before the taciturn Seraph could say anything to her, a very classy and elegantly dressed Master Coryth Elaris entered the bridge, just when the battleship was about to emerge from hyperspace. This produced a slightly awkward situation. Kaida and Coryth just happened to have a still very tentative, though probably not so secret relationship, though obviously things were still quite new. Coryth had also recently been made an Exarch ever since the Protectorate had decided that having forty-eight of them was terribly silly. Needless to say this meant that greeting her demanded formality. Even though one could argue that the Protectorate held no command authority here since it was an Eldorai vessel, but she still held the title and power.

Fortunately Kaida was the disciplined sort and public displays of affection seemed clingy to her. So once Coryth appeared on the bridge and approached her she would be greeted by Kaida snapping to attention and saluting her with bonecracking efficiency and precision. "We are approaching Tygara, the lost elf planet, Exarch Elaris. Pirate forces are converging on the planet to carry out another grab. I intend to hit them and wipe them out. Negotiators will be going planetside to make first contact. Levantine forces have been called in for support," she spoke, tone clipped and professional.

In the best spirit of teleportation, a few moments later the imposing Eldorai warship would emerge from the depths of hyperspace and sweep towards the planet. The long, dagger-shaped battleship immediately prowled through the void towards the planet. Scans were quickly made, but as it turned out the heavy cruiser had just happened upon the flotilla of corsairs that Nantaris' subsequent transmission had indicated. Kaida thought for a very brief moment, then gave a curt nod. "Agreed," she said tersely and then cut the connection.

There was no need for further words on her end as far as she was concerned. She made a gesture to one of her Captains. "Assemble the company in the hangar and prepare for boarding. We land immediately when a path is clear. Ms. Natol'ine, come with me. Put your skills to good use," she ordered, not waiting for much of a response as she strode down the bridge. She gave Coryth a nod as she passed her. She kind of felt like telling the redhead to be careful, which was a most unfamiliar feeling to her, but the short stack of fire could take care of herself. "If you intend to go groundside, Exarch, you should put armour on. We have one that fits you. Wing Leader Taeris, help her get into a suit of it," she curtly ordered one of her minions, coincidentally the Eldorai soldier who had just fetched Coryth from her cabin and paperwork.

That was it and then she was quickly off the bridge and on a turbolift that would take her down to the hangar bay. The massed banks of laser fire on the forward section were already crossing the void in an instant, unloading upon the pirate corvettes and fighter swarms. The vessel of war spewed out swarms of Adril-class fighters and Interceptors, who fell upon the pirates' fighter craft like vicious birds of prey, hawkes eager for a kill. Laser fire and missiles flashed through space, destruction ensued. Blue beams of ion cannon fire shot through the vastness of space towards the corsair frigate that was trying to flee the unexpected onslaught, aiming to disable the engines of the vessel. In many ways the Valora's Blade was a support cruiser and as such it was meant to hold back and stay away from the thick of things, but these were corsairs out for a quick grab and they lacked heavy battleships.

Down in the hangar and on the dropships, Nato'line, if she had chosen to follow, which this one obviously cannot dictate, would be treated to an impressive sight. Squadrons of Eldorai soldiers were filling the Silaqui-class dropships. Each of them was kitted out from head to toe in battle armour, faces obscured by imposing helmets and voices modulated by a mechanical speaker; they carried sarixi and polearm-like sarzmigars, along with Taegis shields, whilst others had foregone a reliance on melee weaponry in favour of blasters and bolters. Their Force signatures were radiant and strong, a sense of duty, strength and what could be described as religious zeal emanated from their auras. These women were the Angelii, the elite shock troops and royal guard of the Star Queen of Kaeshana, sworn to lay down their life for her if need be and protect the homeworld. Or, as the case may be, go boldly across the stars to purge those who wished the Eldorai ill, if ordered to do such.

As usual, Kaida did not spend time with dramatic speechifying, for such was not her style and she viewed it as unnecessary anyway. Rather a look passed from her to every Angelii aboard the dropship she boarded, a form of unspoken communication before she put on her imposing helmet. "Pilot, get us out. Target is the frigate. We land, set up a perimeter and eradicate the corsairs in the hangar, then push forward. Objective is to kill the scum and flee the slaves. Squadron Illyria forms phalanx and closes in for melee, Ariane provides elemental and bolter support," a look passed from her to some of the Angelii from the latter group, which consisted of those more skilled at using ranged weapons or elemental attacks.

"Terramancers disable metal weapons and turrets of the enemy, cryomancers back me up in disorientating the enemy when I summon a blizzard. Pyromancers burn them. Secure hangar with a rear guard, then move in. Frigate gets blown up once we're off." She gripped the beam hanging from the ceiling as the dropship, followed by two other heavily armoured transport ships, shot out of the belly of the battleship, amidst the Adril-class fighters viciously mauling the pirates' craft. The dropship would rock slightly here and there as it came under enemy a-a fire but push forward across the vacuum of space, its laser cannons spewing out a hail of fire upon corsair fighters that dared to attack it.

(2)

Still on the floor, and still catching his breath. When her naked form moved to join his, he put an arm around her and held her close while listening to the words dancing out of her mouth like silky-smooth honey to his ears. Or maybe he was just delirious from fatigue. In either case, her plea to join the others was not lost on him, which caused no small amount of concern not just for her safety, but that of their child.

"I'm not overly fond of you running off to liberate worlds, you know..." He placed his free hand on the rather large bump of her belly, caressing her smooth skin. "...but I know better than to try and argue with you once your mind's made up." He offered her a faint smile, concern still visible on his face. "You should go if you feel you're up to it, my love. Just... please, don't take any needless risks? If not for me, then for your child's sake?" Moving his head just an inch or so, the two lovers shared a kiss.

"You're still very nimble, considering..." he then spoke, smirking mischievously.

(2)

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Location: Aboard the Valora's Blade, just emerging above Tygara
Objective: Hug, try to be serious, fail, and then free some slaves anyway.

Corrrryth whump’fa the petite Kiffar girl threw her little arms around the elegant Jedi, “Cory! “ Completely forgetting they were on the bridge around strangers, not that Nato would really care, but Sio would oh um, hrmm. She let go and gave a quick peeking grin around, thinly pursing her lips together. “hi Coryth, Nato whispered over.

Recovering? “Yep's! thanks,” She kind'a did owe [member="Coryth Elaris"] her life after all, “no biggy! You just saved me ‘n everythin’, y’know.” Nato smirked, still whispering, but clearly over excited and her usual bubbly self, having no idea what was really at stake.

Okay, gotta act tough, no games, just act like everybody else. [member="Kaida Taldir"], Elfy was speaking, the Kiffar girl was trying to be like her. Standing all stiff, n straight. Hands behind her back, she’d seen Kei do that, but her shoulders were uneven, so she was bobbling them straight, and fidgeting. Really uncomfortable standing rigid, she never was good at this, it was why she’d made a terrible Jedi before! But made a great dancer now!

Slaver mashin? meant slave freein’, she was down for that fun! [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Ms Natol’ine come with me… no problem! Sauntering her way behind her new boss lady. Giving this little cheeky excited wave to [member="Coryth Elaris"] before she left, and another wink. Walking through sights like she’d seen around Bimm, big ships blasting away. Screaming sounds of ships swooshing out. Flashing darts of color around outside, and then reams of soldiers, guns, helmets, they looked… amazing, ready, badass. She wanted one. No she wanted to be one! Hmm, that was new.

Hopping her small feet on board the dropship after [member="Kaida Taldir"], she just needed some music, then she’d be set! Soon they were rocking anyway, hit from outside, she clung on tight to their tin can ship. Looking around everyone was so… so so. Whatever they were, she mimicked them naturally, appearing like she was meant to be there, settling down. Empathy, Memories, their Auras and experiences rubbed off on her.

Behind that calming, there was an unshakable sense of wonder on her face, curling up in the corner of her mouth. She was ready all right! Were they ready for her? "Where'ya want me?" Her look to [member="Kaida Taldir"] showed that change to business, she'd ridden this bantha boat before, okay bantha boat almost made her crack up again.

The redhead grinned brightly as Nato hugged her. She'd helped to heal her, save her and in this case she didn't mind the hug. But people were looking at them both now and she wasn't sure if it was the hug, or if it was her. "Aww, thank you Nato, I was most happy that I could help you in any way I could. And very glad I had the skills that you needed so desperately then. I know too well what Sith poison is like from personal experience."

And now things would get a little strange as Kaida saluted her, called her Exarch. Coryth froze at the salute. She blinked once, and then pushed quickly the thought from her mind, trying to act as normal as possible after what felt like such a strange event. Yeah ... that's going to take some getting used to. A LOT of getting used to. People didn't salute her. They never had. Sure she got a bow or two out of respect for her life work as a Jedi. But saluting had not happened before this moment. This was only further complicated by the fact that the two of them had begun to date one another before Coryth was ever given the rank and title of Exarch. It truly was the last thing she expected in her life. Much less being the most Senior Exarch, second only to the Lord Protector. Suddenly she'd gone from Jedi Hermit to one of the most powerful people in the Protectorate, in what felt like just a night to her.

Coryth had been trying to keep their relationship from the spotlight. She hardly wanted that kind of pressure on Kaida, nor did she want others prying into her love life in that manner. Coryth liked her relationships kept private as they were just that, private. Especially when Coryth was very shy with her relationships as it was when it came to others seeing a public kiss, or her hand held. Especially now it hardly felt appropriate for an Exarch to be showing her affection in public to any one person.

Duty came first, and her public image needed to be neatly maintained. And for Kaida to be the first to salute her, as shocking as it was... It meant the galaxy coming from the beautiful Eldorai she happened to call girlfriend. "Thank you for filling me in, Seraph Taldir." Using such formal titles felt all sorts of wrong to the tiny Jedi.

Then the com rang out and Coryth's attention was drawn away from Kaida to the voice of Valiens Nantaris. A Master she'd never met before, though she had heard of him through others in the Protectorate, and in the Republic as well, "Of course, I'd be happy to aid in whatever way I can. I'll join Master Sinopi on the surface then. I believe I can help a great deal in convincing them that we are here to help, not harm. Emotion is a language that is universal and my gift with Empathy I imagine will be quite useful." It seemed she would be one of the very negotiators that Kaida had just mentioned to her.

Truth be told, handling such important negotiations did concern her, and worry her that she'd somehow fail the people of Tygara, and somehow in the process fail both Kaeshana, her new home and the Protectorate where she cared for so many people now. People all of which, she could not let down. She may have trained as a diplomat in her early Jedi years but that was a long time ago. She now, was primarily a healer and mentalist.

Politics she was only just really starting to learn as her rise to Exarch was forcing such upon her. Now, negotiations like this were expected of her, on a level that she had never before had to manage. In that moment she felt like the weight of the world, of Tygara was sitting upon her tiny shoulders. "I'd be happy to take charge of the freed slaves, and make sure they find their way back to their proper homes. I will personally see to it myself." She said with a soft smile. Getting the Tygarians back to their proper homes after slavery was a large task in itself. It was only right after they had been rescued to help bring them back home once more and see them settled.

"Also if there are any other healers that are coming, that can be spared. To have them to help with any of the wounded would be most appreciated as well Master Nantaris. If you can send them my way I'll see to it that they are assigned properly and put to work where they can help the most." Healing was her life, and she did want to personally help see that other healers were placed where they could help the most and the best.

Coryth did not get long to think about any of this as Kaida spoke again. Mentioning what the little redhead dreaded most. Armor. She never was comfortable in the stuff and it always took away her connection from the ground. She liked to feel the planet's surface beneath her feet. It always gave her a better read upon the planet in the force and how people in general were feeling upon the planet.

A sigh came as she nodded, Kaida was right and she knew it. It didn't mean she liked it any less. "Of course Seraph, I'll go with Wing Leader Taeris now, and have it put on." And so it was as quickly as she had changed into her business suit, she would be no doubt changing into a body suit and after that a suit of armor would follow. The idea made her entirely more nervous than it should. And she wanted to argue the point, but she'd been hurt enough of late that she knew better than to press the matter. Wearing armor, a simple thing to protect her life, when now her life mattered to so many people was the least she could do, to not let them down. "Thank you, Taldir." The Exarch spoke quietly before she turned her attention to Natol'ine, smiling once more as she returned the wave and watched the two of them head off the bridge.

From there she followed behind the Wing Leader, letting her lead the small Jedi down into the armory were a Coryth sized suit of armor along with a very tiny body suit waited for her. Sighing heavily she grabbed the bodysuit first and stepped into one of the dressing rooms where she slipped off her clothing, and shimmied her way into the bodysuit. She couldn't help but feel a little weird feeling something covering her feet. This thing people called socks, Coryth never wore them! She ran around barefoot 99.9999999% of the time. To have her feet covered now, she loathed the feeling. "I'll need help with the armor Miss Taeris, I don't think I can properly manage it from here alone." She said as she zipped up the bodysuit and stepped back out into the open. Once her armor was on, it'd be a simple matter to get her down to the planet to meet with the others for the negotiations. "Truly I've only ever worn armor on one other occasion and it took much help to get me into it then." Something that made Coryth's cheeks flush ever so slightly pink in her embarrassment at such. It was about time that Coryth started to admit that she wasn't capable of doing everything in the galaxy on her own.

[member="Callista Gseran"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"] | [member="Natol'ine"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"]​

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Coryth Elaris"]

A nod to herself as she listened to Valiens' message. It was short and succinct. Thinking for a moment, she drafted a short message in reply, and sent it with a few strokes of her fingers across her communication console. "Master Nantaris, I think my stills would be best suited to assisting on the surface. I can rendezvous with whoever else is there. I'll help render medical aid, or whatever else is needed in that capacity. Is there a particular location where we are meeting on the surface?"

A faint frown crossed her face as she then angled her small corvette towards the planet below. She knew that the natives where pre-contact. As such, she began to scan for a somewhat remote clearing, while keeping an eye on her scanners for any shuttles or other small vessels departing from any of the cruisers that had settled into orbit. After a few more moments of scanning, she found a suitable clearing in which to land the ship.

For several moments, she sat and let her eyes drift closed as she tried to get a sense of the area. The wildlife was clear to her, and here and there she could sense the natives. A sense of fear and panic from many of them made her mouth sour slightly. She hoped that she and the others who had come could help alleviate that fear. As she was scanning the surrounding forest, she began to sense one or two nearby who were the other Jedi.

[2]

[member="Callista Gseran"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Natol'ine"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] :wub: | [member="Kaida Taldir"] | [member="Delila Castillon"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"]​
"I understand, and I will not take any risks, I will keep my wits and senses about me and if there is trouble I will pull back", she said after the kiss had ended. "I will not do that again, I have promised you that and I will keep my promise", she whispered as she held Thurion close to her.

However, she had to get ready to go and as she stood up and put his shirt back on the screen opened and Master Nantaris appeared before them both. The two lovers atop the controls had, in their passion, hit all manner of buttons, one of which was the communication channels and holorecorder.

"Master Sinopi, I'm so pleased to hear you have accepted my offer. I would dearly appreciate if you could head a delegation down to the surface and meet the local ruler, Shahbânu Semiramis. Be warned, she will likely be suspicious of any 'alien', so be diplomatic. Ms Alcori of Firemane is going to send a translator Chesna Chinue to help with the negotiations."

Coci's face now a healthy shade of red, replied. "Master Nantaris, I will contact Shahbánu Semiramis on my arrival through the translator. I will be there as soon as possible". Quickly moving to the panel, Coci closed all communications, just in case.

"Oh .. you don't think.. he saw us?", she grinned to Thurion, still on the floor.

----------------------------------------

Coci had dressed in her formal Silver Jedi robes underneath which she placed light armour to protect her upper body and stomach area, she had grown enough for the set of armour not fit but with a piece form Thurion set it would be enough to protect their child. She is ready to depart and after assuring Thurion once more she would be safe and kissing him she left for her ship, The Sting.

It would only take a couple of hours to get there, the co-ordinates of the new planet taking her out into wide space beyond that of Midvinter and Tabaqui. She is fearful of course, this is the unknown after all but she also has great trust in the force and her abilities to use it. Diplomacy is not one of her strengths, but now in a position of command as Master of the Order, in the Silver Order, it is one she must learn.

Coci had taken T2 with her and the droid soon informed her of their arrival. Coci looked through the cockpit window and saw the planet for the first time, beautiful and green, healthy and the living force pulsed with the energy of life. Senors showed many ships in the atmosphere all signatured to Levantine Sanctum or Firemane others unknown but appeared to be 'friend' of the allies. But there more aggressive ships, no doubt the Corsairs, and their positioning evident of that, not only that Coci's ship was being scanned as soon as she exited hyperspace. "Well they know we are here, T2".

Opening up communications to all allies, "Master Sin... Heavenshield here, what it the location of the Translator. I need to get to ground fast by the looks of it".

(3)

[member="Kaida Taldir"]

The Corsairs were surprised at the sudden onslaught. They’d come back for revenge on a planet of primitives like children throwing rocks at an ant nest. However, they soon found that Tygara had powerful friends. A heavy cruiser, even a support one, had firepower their ships could not even begin to match, and a swarm of attack craft swept forth.

Amongst these were bombers carrying the new Skybreaker Torpedo, a powerful weapon mounted beneath them. It was not the best weapon to use against escorts, but the pirates were not an organised military force, and the Eldorai ships had a critical advantage over them in numbers, morale and skill.

In moments the pirate fighters were scattered or destroyed, and the corvettes began a desperate fire to keep their enemy back.

Into their midst plunged the bombers. Several were hit by fire, but the others released their torpedos at close range, the fiery impacts tearing apart first one, then another corvette. The last tried to run for space, but turbolaser fire from the Valora’s Blade caused several hits, and the ship surrendered.

The Frigate meanwhile had also tried to run, but was trapped between the Eldorai and the atmosphere. The ion cannons on the heavy cruiser, combined with some strategic fighter strikes brought the ship to a halt, opening it to a boarding action.

XXX

Moving forward the Liberator in line with the Eldorai drop ships, Nantaris prepared his own unit for action. Fortunately he had been rather too distracted and had not noticed that Coci and Thurion had been…saying farewell…whilst his message played. Probably for the best!
The rogue checked his lightsabre and blaster were ready and then headed for his own ship. With him came his friend and second in command Raloph Scindia, his new blue Twi’lek companion Mytriae and a squad of his best troops. The Twi’lek especially was eager to take on the Corsairs who had betrayed her and tried to enslave her.

“Right, Kaida, now let’s see how you space elves fight, eh?” he said over the commlink as his shuttle came in beside hers to the landing bay.
All was peaceful for a moment and then….

The Corsairs had waited for the invaders to land and emerge before they started to fire. From behind boxes and crates in the cargo hold and from an upper gantry they poured in a heavy fire with blasters and grenades.
Into the melee Nantaris emerged, his green bladed lightsabre reflecting blaster bolts and parrying slug rounds. Beside him Scindia operated with his boss as a team, wading forward. Behind them their troops took cover and returned the fire, additionally using their gunship’s heavier weapons to provide backup.
Into his ear-mounted commlink Nantaris sent a message across to Kaida. “We’ll keep them busy, you go in through the left.” There, a ramp to the upper gantry would allow the quicker and more melee equipped Eldorai to get close. From the heights they could provide covering fire and turn the tide.

XXX

(Due to post limit I’ll have to post this here even though I’d normally do so under another account. This is [member="Tegaea Alcori"] talking, so just imagine a redhead talking!)

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Callista Gseran"] | [member="Natol'ine"]

From hyperspace, a little late, was the Ardarvia, Firemane’s mobile command ship. This hefty frigate had considerable firepower of its own and carried a squadron of fighters to help protect it.

Now though it was going to serve as the means of getting those who wished to down to the surface.
On the bridge of this ship, with Chesna beside her, Tegaea Alcori took the forward details Nantaris had sent her and contacted each in turn.
“Master Heavenshield, the translator is on board the Ardarvia with me. We will head to the surface as soon as you are on board. We have dropships ready to go.”

“Master Elaris, join with me on board the Ardarvia. We will descend to the planet together. I rather hope that there will be no trouble. Master Gseran, follow the attached co-ordinates and we will meet you on the surface very soon.”

Calling up a map of the planet she swiftly located an area of the planet which had the greatest concentration of cities and people. It was also a desert, tropical area cut through by rivers where most of the people resided.
“Well, here goes nothing, Chesna. We’ll land on this plain here by the biggest city. That’s where their leader will be. Hopefully whoever they are is in a mood to talk.”
“If they’re not, then we’re not going to attack, are we?” Chesna asked softly.
“No. But it will be your job to convince them not to.”
“No pressure, Mistress?”
“None, just don’t screw up!” Tegaea said with a grin.

XXX

(For those who want to know what’s happening below….)
Far below on Tygara, in the sprawling city of Zeheb, Shahbânu Semiramis III was watching the sky. The monarch lay on a divan on the porch of the topmost floor of the palace and gazed up at the night sky.
She did this each night before she went to sleep, though she was not quite sure why. Perhaps it was to seek inspiration, perhaps to wonder where the space-people came from.
Suddenly, on the edge of sight, there was a flash, then more. Sitting up, thinking she must have dozed, she soon realised it was not so.
“Bashiyra!” she called urgently.
Swiftly she came. The beautiful Qadiri who had been her mother’s gift to her when she was crown princess. Now though Bashiyra was free, a friend and advisor not a slave. The two had developed something of a relationship, though of course it could never be formalised the two loved each other as much as possible.
“Mistress?” she asked, looking worried.
“Come here, look up, quickly!”
Bashiyra moved over to her side and gazed up into the night sky. At first she saw nothing, but then a large and distant flash. “I see it!”
“That was the largest so far. What does it mean?” Semiramis asked softly. A final stuttering of light and it faded.”
“They say when the…the space people came there was light in the sky the last time.”
“Perhaps they have returned for revenge? I know not.” Semiramis took a deep breath. She knew that there were more people out in the stars than the few they had seen. She knew that those who had escaped might have friends or allies who might wish for vengeance.
Action had to be taken.
“Come, let us go below. We must prepare in case it is true.”

Dressing more, the Shahbânu headed down to the bottom of her palace where catacombs and cells provided a secure area.
“Jazir Kharlani, send word to my Satraps that they must be prepared for action. Raise my forces and prepare the mercenaries in the city. All of them are to be under arms,” she told her general as she descended. The woman nodded and left to gather her troops.

Below she came to a tunnel which led her into an area where a wall of stone had been constructed for target practice. The wall was in pieces now, testament to the power of the space people’s weaponry.
Overseeing the project was a thin and pale Vashyada. Brought to the palace as a slave also, Semiramis had freed her when her obvious talents as an engineer had emerged…even if they came with a share of eccentricities!
“Quri?” Semiramis called.
The other woman did not seem to hear as she was looking over one of the space weapons. Taking aim along the sight she pulled the trigger and a red bolt came forth and impacted on the abused wall, blowing more of it apart.
“Hmm, yes, can confirm chahaar is this symbol here.” She made a note on a piece of parchment.
“Quri!” Semiramis called, louder. Normally she would indulge the girl, but not when urgency was needed.
“Ah, Majesty!” Quri squeaked, dropping her things onto the sand. She picked them up with Bashiyra’s help. “Good evening, Majesty. Did you…ah…eat well?” she asked vaguely.
“Excellently. But I need to know what progress you’ve made. What of the prisoners, what of these weapons?”
“Ah, yes, I had sent a missive upstairs. Or I think I did. Either way, we are learning the language from the more co-operative male survivor. The female has spoken only in what we deduce are curses or threats. ‘Schutta’ does not sound like a term of endearment. We have put her in the oubliette for now. We have learned some words from the male, he seems to be young for their species and quickly submitted to pain.”
“And what have you learned?”
“We do not understand it. He claims to be from a star or land named ‘Naar Shaadaa’, but we can make no sense of his words most of the time. We will try to learn more.”
“Not quickly enough. They may be back. I have seen lights in the sky. What of the weapons?”
“Ah, yes. These are like our jezails, but obviously more advanced. They can fire many shots without reloading. I have worked out their numbering system by studying this changing figure on this small lit area.” She showed Semiramis the area on the blaster rifle which showed the power pack and gas ammunition readings. “By pulling the trigger we fire a shot, and it decreases the number listed here until it reaches sef and will fire no more. The prisoner has shown us how to reload, we take off this part and put another one in its place. However, we do not have many of these spare ammunition containers.”
Semiramis smiled. “If these space people return they will find we are not as vulnerable as before. Take the weapons you can and arm my best warriors. Instruct them in basic use and tell them the numbering system. If need be we will use these against any invasion.”
Quri nodded. “I’ll, ah, get to it, Majesty.”
“Very good. Bashiyra, let us go back and watch for more lights in the sky, and tell all sentries to report anything they see.”
(3)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"], [member="Natol'ine"], [member="Delila Castillon"]
Objective: Kill bad people, free slaves, show off with cryomancy.

Kaida gave the girl - Natol'ine - a look as the dropship swept towards the belly of the pirate warship. Did she even have a rank? Admittedly Kaida did not expect much in terms of organisation or discipline from Kerrigan's company! That said, her personal files had mentioned something about a gift for air manipulation. That was something Kaida could work with.

"You have skill in air manipulation, so you can help me summon a storm," she said flatly, resisting the urge to point out that she ought to be addressed by rank. If the gentle reader were to presume that Kaida might be a bit of a queen, they would be correct in assuming that. That said she checked to make sure her bolter and lightsabre were ready, all grenades secured and ready to go. She acknowledged the transmission from Nantaris, but did not respond, for there was no need.

The Corsairs were prepared, having waited for the attackers to land. Now as the dropships touched down upon the ground they opened up a hailstorm of fire. Having taken cover from behind boxes and crates in the cargo hold, and from an upper gantry they opened up a hailstorm of fire, pounding the invaders with heavy blaster fire and grenades as they sought to keep them at bay. However, this was not the Angelii's first rodeo. Each and everyone of them was an experienced battle sister, driven by what in some cases amounted to religious zeal and devotion.

Onto the battlefield Kaida emerged, leading the charge as was her style in the Angelii tradition. Rather than the traditional sarix she carried her lightsabre. The yellow blade sprang into existence with a snap-hiss, reflecting blaster bolts and parrying slug rounds as she utilised the defensive motions of Soresu. Those blaster bolts that did get through her defences bounced off her armour or for the most part were absorbed harmless due to the powerful cortosis suit of armour she was wearing. Her troops were with her, with the backup being provided by the heavy weapons of the dropships, who began pounding the enemy defences with heavy laser fire and missiles.

"Understood," she spoke tersely as she acknowledged Nantaris' suggestion, then quickly went about passing out orders and getting her unit on the move. The Angelii had come prepared with mobile barricades that had been acquired from ARGH after its deal with Firemane, and now these were being quickly set up. Behind them those Eldorai soldiers more equipped for ranged combat using heavy weapons took up position, setting up e-webs and even two shattercannons. Across the battlefield the loud bark of bolters and the crack of shatter weapons echoed, along with the agonised cries of the wounded and the detonation of explosives.

One might remember that a shattergun was able to damage phrik, a metal so potent that a canister of it survived the original destruction of Alderaan by the death star. Now combine the sheer kinetic force of a shattergun with the firepower and ammo size of a minigun...well, suffice to say that destruction ensued. "Suppressive fire!" Kaida barked out the order to the Eldorai taking up defensive position. "You, with me to the left. We'll take the rampart. For Kaeshana," she motioned to another group. Her Taegis energy shield, though heavy to carry, sprung into action as bullets flew off it and her battle sisters did likewise, breaking up into small groups as they moved up the rampart before reassuming formation.

Jets of searing flame swept through the air towards the pirates to ignite them. With pyromancers working in tandem with those specialised in aeromancy, the blasts of flame were carried by powerful winds. In some cases corsairs found themselves gripped tight and thrust through the air as fire engulfed them. Corsairs, having realised what was up, sought to engage the Angelii as they moved closer towards the rampart! Heavy fire rained down upon the Angelii but they pushed forward, softening up the enemy ranks with intense bolter fire and elemental powers before hewing down corsairs with their sarix blades and sarzmigars. While sarixi could not deflect blaster bolts with the same precision as lightsabres, they were almost as deadly and ridded scum of limbs just as easily. The clash of blades were heard as sarixi met vibroblades and corsairs were bashed to death with shields.

A blaster bolts grazed Kaida's helmet, making her wince slightly, but she pressed on. Passing her shield over to a battle sister to cover her, she focused upon the molecules in the air and utilised her Sciia. Abruptly the temperature began dropping...a lot. The air closest to her chilled, then the coldness spread to freezing point. Abruptly, seemingly out of thin air, tiny, but extremely sharp icicles manifested. Icicles that were propelled towards corsairs at railgun shot speed and velocity. With such super speed that even the heaviest armour of corsairs was penetrated as they were shot directly through their helmets, chests and legs. Here and there Angelii fell to the volleys of blaster fire where their defences failed, but their battle sisters pressed on, spurred on by their sacrifice. "Do it," she barked out a command to the terramancers and, covered by heavy bolter fire, they utilised their Sciia to manipulate the metal that was contained in the blasters and blades of corsairs, twisting and bending it so that it might break as their weapons in many cases were quite literally ripped apart. One corsair keeled over and gave up the ghost when an Angelii pyromancer harnessed her power to make his blood...quite literally boil to the point where he felt like he was burning from the inside out.

"Join me." She gave a signal to Natol'ine, as the corsairs began pouring in reinforcements to keep the Eldorai at bay, the first line of the enemy being badly diminished. It was time for a small storm. As a matter of fact, cryomancy could get rather nasty and had some rather handy area of effect tricks. Shielded by the covering fire from her battle sisters, Kaida focused and drew upon the tangled web of the Force as she sought to unleash the full power of ice and water, a powerful wind that with each passing moment would increase in violence and intensity and sweep towards their foes to rid the rampart of them, smash them into walls and crush them.

However, it was not just a wind, for with it came a numbing cold and a blizzard that lessened visibility along with an icy chill that put Hoth to shame. With the powerful storm would come the cold and the snow, all propelled at great speed as they would be sucked into a whirlwind. Needless to say it would become a good deal colder in the hangar. Moisture on the ground would be rapildly, providing a further impediment for the corsairs as the ground would turn slippery, and then eventually snow-covered. Presumably this would be a nice chance for Nato to indulge in some carnage by joining in and showing off her aeromantic prowess against the scum. The powerful, icy wind would sweep across the hangar towards the enemy, grabbing up pirates and swallowing them.

[member="Coryth Elaris"]
Meanwhile on the Valora's Blade,

While her girlfriend was playing Ms. Freeze and indulging her desire to ice anyone who pissed her off, Jedi Master-Exarch Elaris was facing a rather different challenge. A challenge that, whilst obviously not on the same level as governing worlds and driving a plutocratic empire into actually moving forward, was no less daunting. Namely that of getting into a suit of armour that had been specially designed to accommodate her rather, ahem, tiny frame. However, she was a special snowflake and so no effort would be spared to aid her in this. And so even this task would be completed with typical Angelii efficiency by Wing Leader Taeris. Even if the aforementioned Angelii was a bit put out by the fact that the Seraph had designated her to be Coryth's wardrobe assistant instead of letting her join the strike force and kill pirates.

However, protesting and complaining was not an Angelii thing to do. The same applied to giggling at the adorable sight, and so she suppressed the strong urge. "Of course, Lady Exarch," she said simply as she stepped in, finding that Coryth had already slipped into her tiny bodysuit. The awkwardness was sort of cute really, but the soldier elected to say nothing, instead quickly and professionally helping the lil' Exarch into her suit of armour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oruCXGlleog​

To visualise, the process sort of looked like that. Well, it probably took a bit longer and one imagined that Coryth would not be wearing a helmet. Still, once our dedicated Angelii Corporal was done with her, the Exarch would be properly kitted out and ready to face danger. By this we mean actual danger, not the buxom trade empress. The materiel used for the armour was rather light-weight since although creating a miniaturised beskar'gam for Coryth would have been terribly cute, it was ruled as impractical by the designers. Suffice to say it would allow her sufficient mobility to move, though in the eventuality that she ended up in a major firefight she would have to allow on her badass Force skills. Needless to say if Coryth ventured to the surface she would have an escort of warriors and thus arrive in style. No one doubted that the short stack of fire was a little badass and was thus very capable of protecting herself, but someone in her position was expected to be accompanied by minions simply due to her status. Especially since she was a redhead.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Mood Music

Nato would have saluted, albeit very Nato-like, if [member="Kaida Taldir"] had wanted. Instead she folded up against her wall and bobbed her head. Summon a storm? “no biggy,” She’d done winds and started to learn to control their direction, but that sounded fun. Slowly bit by bit her empathy was folding her into their way of doing, feeling and taking on that readiness, easy peezie. When their fighting started, she was overtaken by what she saw next, wrapped up and carried along.

Everything changed, looking out into those flames, rushing air, ice, she knew what Sio must have seen, so many times before. Not waiting, or slowing, acting like her Master taught her. Nato's nimble petite form ducked and weaved, dipping her hand to somersault away and clear to safety. Aurora's glow was radiating away, her hand gripping tight, and sometimes tapping aside what came her way. Nato danced often, and she showed this with her Ataru whirls picking her up, and taking her to safety.

Join me…. In a blink of Kaida's eye with everything going on Nato was nowhere to be seen... out of sight. Siobhan her Master was very aggressive, always pushing, that drove her to act, Nato was learning to mix that style with her own.

Bright sparks of yellow light, spiraling ahead of everyone else above an overhang, one petite Kiffar girl landed, flashes of her saber showing that a nest waiting in ambush was no more. Falling back from the rafters, and landing lightly, she smiled, blowing hair out of her eyes.

“Soooo about that storm.” Their storm that would be bigger for both working together.

Extending her tiny hands to her sides outward. Memories of this place were pulled, Angelii, all their traditions, all the cosairs treasures and pasts, balling up around her. She’d never do this herself, she wasn’t strong enough yet but through her training and experience, she was adding to what Kaida was doing, and together they were much stronger. Feeling the rush of air, she became with the force, memories and echoes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY9z2PxcBZ0&feature=youtu.be&t=3s

Vigra were storms, dry downbursts, rushes of air that exploded outward when they hit ground, called microbursts when small. Air cooled, pulled downward, with ice crystals forming naturally from the change in temperature. Air density sinking the colder air downward quickly… Nato enhanced ice crystals in the blizzard Kaida was already creating, they became larger, like thrown swords. When Nato's microburst of rushing air hit ground, an air spout shot up away, propelling men and machine helplessly up and into the whirlwind that Kaida was building.

[member="Kaida Taldir"]

[SIZE=12pt]Although Coci is fearful of flying it is this that makes her an exceptionally good pilot. Locating the position of the Ardarvia, Coci negotiated her way into the docking day after receiving clearance from the bridge. The bridge crew informed Tegaea, the Sting had docked and that Master Coci Heavenshield was on her way.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The hydraulic double door swished open and Coci entered, many crew busy with diagnostics, sensor reports and issuing orders. She found Tegaea soon enough, but she could not help looking around for Sio. “Lady Alcori”, she bowed her head with respect, likewise to Chesna who she remembered seeing at her wedding, “Is the dropship ready? I wish to get to ground as soon as possible, it appears that there is more resistance than first anticipated. We will not only need to make first contact with Shahbánu Semiramis but secure and protect her as well, which she might not take kindly too, so we must ‘tread’ carefully”. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Coci looked out of the large viewing window of the bridge, the engagement of the Corsairs easy to see as they are closer to the heat. “What is the situation with the Corsairs ships?”.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][member="Natol'ine"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Callista Gseran"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt](4)[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom