Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Third Open Circle Fleet | Zweihander Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

latest
Z W E I H A N D E R

• Intent: To create Fleet Admiral Evore's Command Unit
  • Image Credit: [x]
  • Permissions:
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Fleet Name: Third Open Circle Fleet "Hellfire" Command
  • Classification: Oversector Command Fleet, Invasion Force, Assault Fleet
  • Affiliation: The Zweihander Union
  • Fleet Symbol: The Symbol of the Argosy Command Special Task Force is that of the Zweihander Unions official emblem with the pffical seal of the Wrath of Achilles emblazoned near the words "Protect, Defend, Avenge" in galactic basic
  • Description: The Third Zweihander Expeditionary Fleet or Open Circle Fleet was established shortly after most governmental and military positions in the Union were filled by capable officers. Consisting of dozens of Star Destoyer's and various other warships, the Third Open Circle Fleet is currently one of the largest mobile fleets in the Zweihander Union.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Schesa
  • Ports of Call:
  • Goals:
    • Defend the Zweihander Union at home and abroad
  • Reputation: The Third Open Circle Fleet was only recently established and as such is relatively unknown to the civilian population however it is known that many officers who are aware of the fleets existence consider it to be the pinnacle of thier career if assigned to the armada.
COMPOSITION INFORMATION
MEMBERS
  • Fleet Admiral Tristan Evore
  • Vice Admiral Azari Hiroshima - Fleet Executive Officer
  • Rear Admiral Arai'thae'ari - CO, Battlegroup Kingston [Chiss Male]
  • Rear Admiral Valar'tchi'vale - CO, Battlegroup Steirward Defender [Chiss Male]
  • Various Rear Admirals, Captains, and Commanders [Chiss, Gungan, Neimoidian, Twi'lek, Human etc]

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

The Third Open Circle Fleet was commissioned shortly after the establishment of the Zweihander Union as a dominant power in the Unknown Regions, particularly the areas that were ruled by the Chiss Ascendancy during their golden age.

Unlike the First and Second Zweihander Fleets, the Hellfire Armada is much larger and was designed to combat all types of threats to Union security by being deployed into separate Battlegriups which are all self sustainable fleets in thier own right.

Using this system, the various Battlegrouos are regularly deployed to combat piracy or minor military incursions depending on the ammount of ships wielded by the enemy.

However whenever nesscary the fleet is called upon by it's commanding officer to act as a single unit to complete a single objective.

In the end, even though the Open Circle Fleet is unknown to the Civilians of the Union, it's primary objectives are to protect them and thier interests at all cost deemed necessary.

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
Tristan Evore Tristan Evore

I'll be conducting this review for you. This is solid overall, I just have a few things that I think need polishing before this is stamped.

1. Permissions

The provided link does not contain any statement that you have permission to use the listed N&Z submissions. Nor does it state that Zweihander Union has blanket permission to use N&Z submissions. If an item listed was created by another member, or is listed as "Closed Market" you will be required to include proof of purchase/permission by the original submitter for the equipment, or you will need to choose something else (Codex Rules, General Submission Guidelines). Accordingly, I need to see permissions for the following:
2. Affiliation
Affiliation: The Zweihander Union

Please link Zweihander Union here.

Finally, there's a minor spelling error that you may want to fix before this is approved.
Various Rear Admirals, Captains, and Commanders [Chiss, Gugan, Nemodian, Twei'lik, Human etc]

The correct spelling is Gungan, Neimoidian, and Twi'lek.

Zak Dymo

Z
Tristan Evore Tristan Evore

I think there is some confusion on what constitutes a permission. I assume from your response that you are referring to this statement contained in the provided permissions link:
nWsjItH.png
This is not a permission. It may convey some meaning in terms of your company or faction roleplay, but it says nothing about using Closed Market N&Z submissions. In short, it's silent on whether you have permission or not. Permissions are never implied, they must be explicit.

In the same thread, this statement exists.
4P96UVR.png
This is an example of a permission. It is very clear and explicit on who has permission and what that permission is for.

Now, there are a number of ways you can resolve this. A simple one would be to simple do a Marketplace transaction in the N&Z storefront, linking your post and the reply/approval. However, I need something that explicitly grants you permission to use the submissions detailed in my post above.

To reiterate the Codex Rules: If an item listed was created by another member, or is listed as "Closed Market" you will be required to include proof of purchase/permission by the original submitter for the equipment, or you will need to choose something else.

I hope that that helps clarify what I'm looking for here. Your statement that you have "access to public shares" is not sufficient to satisfy the permissions requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom