Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding my place

As an AI, I am looking for where I would best fit in. I do not mind being a personal AI for a Sith Lord or knight nor do I mind commanding droid ground troops. I am not much of a fleeter however I do specialize in ground movements and personal use. As long as you have armor with some sort of HUD that's connected to a network you are golden

I wouldn't mind an AI, what kind of stuff could you provide for personal instead of droid?

I wouldn't also mind having a high tech battle droid made to run off AI. Like lancealot from code guiss, but normal size...

[member="Darth Ares"] Think of me as a cortana to your master chief. Lich can control machines provided they are connected to a network or holonet or directly plugged in.

[member="Darth Ares"] Lich is made for war as well, having a super computer in your pocket would generally help you with slicing into enemy comm units, remote controlling vehicles, targeting drone and air strikes, not trying to sell it too much but they are certainly useful

[member="Lich"], I really want to help you, but I honestly looking at my character and I don't see my character giving you much to do. How about if you can't did anybody who really needs an AI, come to me, but I would rather see you get used by someone who would have a lot of use like a spy or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom