Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Financier looking for a good investment

The InterGalactic Banking Clan is looking for ways to grow their bottom line by offering lines of capital to fledging businesses who need connections in order to expand. Want a new facility, or perhaps a new fleet of ships? The IGBC can offer lines of credit, finance a new research project or extend you options in order to put your equity to work in short term investments.

Need help with an initial public offering? IGBC can help restructure your business to position you for growth when you make shares available.

Need someone in a legitimate business to help launder something for you? Through commercial paper, some hedge funds and a few well placed investments, your money will be cleaner than you in no time.

So anyone interested in some RP regarding some economics and finance?

I am currently doing some money laundering for The Republic, but of course you don't need to know that. ;)

If your character indeed is a representative of what he claims. I would be very interested. :)

[member="Lan Porgata"]

Edit: I see it says the current owner is:
[member="Vassik Kilvaari"]

[member="Lan Porgata"]

BB has big plans for his home planet and people he wants to help liberate them both physically and financially. He will need business capital, I will start a private thread to RP negotiations on his companies business plan if you agree.

Jen said:
I am currently doing some money laundering for The Republic, but of course you don't need to know that. ;)

If your character indeed is a representative of what he claims. I would be very interested. :)

[member="Lan Porgata"]

Edit: I see it says the current owner is:
[member="Vassik Kilvaari"]

Bottom of the entry lists the current owner as:
Current owner: Kira Corsai (Lan Porgata)

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/62739-intergalactic-banking-clan/

So dear lady, I am indeed the representative of the IGBC. Let's have a chat.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

I am agreeable. Set it up and let's talk about your plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom