Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Felicity Sage

Hi, I'm new to this forum though I am coming from the same place that Asemir Lor'whatever came from (www.sw-e.com/forum in case you were wondering). This is a character I have role played before and is one of my personal favorites. For anyone who is interested I have a wiki article set up for her here; http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/Felicity_Sage.

NAME: Felicity Sage
FACTION: Jedi Order / Republic
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 1.52 meters
WEIGHT: 94 lbs
EYES: Green
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Caucasian
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Felicity has an amazing reservoir of untapped potential but lacks the discipline to learn how to harness it. She has been trained since childhood in her family's martial art, a style unique to the Sage family, and tends to favor her physical training over her Force training. As a result she often overexerts herself from drawing too much power from the Force, either from a prolonged battle or (as is often the case) from one massive attack. She also possesses a strong sense of duty that drives her to jump to the defense of an innocent without much thought for her own personal safety. Needless to say, Felicity's altruism quite often lands her in more trouble than she can handle.

SHIP:
Felicity does not own a ship.

BIOGRAPHY:
Felicity Sage is a carefree young girl with an upbeat personality and a lax sense of responsibility. She was born and raised in the Jedi Order and from the moment she was able to walk she has received training from her parents. Her earliest training was in the Sage family martial art, a style of hand to hand combat taught exclusively to members of the Sage family. She has thus far received only the most basic instruction in Force manipulation and control and quite often spends more time than she should practicing with training dummies than studying the Force. She favors the Juyo style of lightsaber combat combined with a double bladed lightsaber and plans to construct her own once her training is finished.

KILLS:
Felicity is a padawan and has not yet participated in a real battle.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: N/A

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Yeah I've kind of changed up Mikhail combining him with Jace on this board. So he's Sirella (Sirena's) son now. But now I can bring the Sage family over, probably just Max for now.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Yeah I'll do it! *grumbles* I told Darron (Grand Masta) I would transfer a Knight over regardless so it works. Originally it was going to be Quorl though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom