Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feeling a Bit Spread Around! (Not Acutal LOA)

So yeah, suddenly I find that my Hutt has been spread all over the place, there's a wicked fast invasion going on, and I have some obligations to fill for Triam, I designed a wicked cool game, got distracted by that, and I have another RP site I'm on that was also distracting me a bit :p

So, this is just like a.... announcement?

I'm going to be slow probably for a little bit while I try and catch up!

People this probably effects:

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
[member="Sempra the Hutt"], and his alt
[member="Theseus Reneun"]
[member="Randyl Lancaster"]
[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]
@Other people I can't think of at the moment

[member="Fatty"]

I guess a welcome back is in order! ;)

do please fill me in on how it will effect Sempra though. Just so I know whats coming this way....

EDIT - excuse my ignorance.

Lets just stick to Welcome back! you big fat sick thing, go slow and get stuff in order! We wil be waiting for you :rolleyes:

Update: My Chromebook is freaking out and being a little shit.

My mouse cursor keeps disappearing, and whenever I manage to get it back it's slow as crap and never lasts. I deleted all of my browsing history and its related data and it didn't seem to have any effect. Current, my cursor is being amicable, but I'm not sure how long it'll last.

Overall, due to this technical issue, I'm probably going to be even SLOWER than I had anticipated, through no fault of my own :/

I was actually working on Sempra's thread when it really started to hit my system :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom