Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on Keira Ticon

So, it's two years ago today that this mess of a woman came into the Chaos universe, and it's been a wild ride since then. I'm still not exactly sure what happened along the way to land us at this point, but here we are, and there's no going back now. I'm curious to see what you all thing of this Corellian/Mandalorian/Dark Jedi mish mash of a character, because I know for a fact she's given more than one of you a headache through the years.

JAoyUGi.gif

[member="Keira Ticon"]

You probably know my opinion on Keira already, but I'll post it here anyway :p

Not only her concept alone is fairly unique and interesting - you have executed the idea behind her very well, so congrats! Not many manage to do both. I know that all too well.

First off, I really love that Keira has a personality instead of being a walking suit of Mando armour (lol). You don't write a Mandalorian - you write Keira Ticon, who happens to be a Mandalorian. She displays all sorts of emotions, coming across as a living person without being artificially "humanized" every once in a while. I admit I started following her threads only after the Omega event, but from what I have seen, her development is pretty organic, fluid, without her writer shoehorning her into completely artificial BS. There's a story of its own behind her personality and how she acts as well. Which is great! She is influenced by things happening around her and it molds her as a character. She has her own head and you write her consistently, without forcing her into stuff, greatly helping Keira in being a believable character. Sure, Keira's incredibly flawed as a person, yet you managed to portray it in a believable way many can relate to.

Yeah, I can definitely buy what you're selling.

Well, and her duel with Veles in the Omega thread showed her as someone who's badass through experience and wit instead of relying solely on gadgets and beskar :) She's a tough queen, but not invulnerable. I love that.

[member="Keira Ticon"]

She's annoying. She's stubborn. She's volatile. She's dangerous. She's real. She's testing.

She's the femle Connor Harrison.

It's annoying how much you make me fear and enjoy writing, because you can't plan how any encounter goes, and there is so much confidence and trust put out there from you as a writer, you really make things feel real and with lasting consequenes. She's a tough nut to crack, but if you can, it's worth every second. A brilliant writer with a more than brilliant and memorable character who I can't wait to see her development and future.

She's the biggest pain in Harrison's arse EVER.

But, yet...

giphy.gif

[member="Keira Ticon"]

While our characters clash something fierce, I sure enjoy reading her. ;)

Like [member="Connor Harrison"] says, she can be quite the pain in the neck with her trademark Mandalorian stubbornness, but she's not unfair about it which lends itself to her character. Me and Thurion both respect her for that alone. ^_^

Let me describe [member="Keira Ticon"] out of a category of moisture. You see, not every lotion can uphold the values and benefits it claims. Some lotions may moisten you upon first applying it, but then it becomes dry once again - if not worse. Coco butter or something infused with an oil in my experience does wonders, and this is what I'd liken Keira too. a very diverse and healthy blend of satisfying moisture and integrity that a lotion should have.

10/10, would moisturize again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom