Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback IV: Back to the Hood

So, it's been a few months since I last did a character feedback for my Sith Lord, Kaine Zambrano / Darth Vornskr, and I thought it was high time to do another one. He's been through a lot since the last feedback, he's died, come back to life, been blown up, burned, scarred, tripped, and he's been wheelin', dealin', and killin' like no one ever could. So I wanted to gauge everyone's opinion about him, whether it's good or even more good bad.

So yeah.

Have at it.

You can find the link to his biography in the link under my avatar, as always.

Haven't kept up with Vornskr much lately, but I know you do well when it comes to killing and making a name for yourself. :p Overall I like the character a bunch and look at it for inspiration at times. Makes me miss our DK days mayne.

For srs doe, we should plan something sometime.

sabrina

[member="Darth Vornskr"] Just remembered viper killing her, and then you laughing at it. So figured she was dead, since your alive. As if it was me, and I came back from the dead. You would be ether dead or divorced, as you know not trying to stop him.

You are evil by the way, need Sabrina to fight you one day. Just to see how it would pan out, really.

Abraxas said:
Makes me miss our DK days mayne.
Donkey Kong? :p

Honestly, I've not followed Kaine's personal story arc for quite a while. It seems the only time I read posts of yours is when you're performing some kind of atrocious act of violence. And I love it!

You're not afraid of being the villain (in fact I'm pretty sure you revel in it) and you don't try to sugar-coat it. No, Kaine is freaking evil and I love that about him. Keep doing what you're doing, bro!

I guess one could say you're... :cool: ...bad to the bone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djj7jW6ny2M

You were hot for alike.. a week. A week. Come on!

'Oo, look, I'm young Ralph Fiennes, come write with me... HA, IT WAS A CUNNING RUSE!'

3/10 sexiness, would continue to defy.
10/10 eeeevil, much bad, so spooky.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom