Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feed Me Yo Feedback :|

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
It's been a while since I've posted a feedback thing, but I've yet to do one specifically for Roshki.

So, since everyone else seems to be doing it, c'mere and tell me what you love/hate/meth about Roshki Belawiiks, the obnoxious and rather annoying Padawan :D

The Zak Dymo Top Ten Things About [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] List

10. You smell.

9. You're ugly.

8. You're pink.

7. Are those head-tails or tree trunks growing out of your head?

6. I admire your fightning form. You have the body of a rancor and the grace of a Hutt. (this is the opposte of [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"])

5. You're old. Like, seriously, old.

4. Your breath smells like Nar Shadda.

3. No, seriously. Breath Mints. Like, a lot.

2. Do you even lightsaber?

and the number 1 thing we hate about Roshki...

You're a girl.

- - - - - - -

In all seriousness, I've always enjoyed writing in threads with you. Your style is consistent and I've always enjoyed the little pieces of Roshki's character that you give away with each post. She's unique, but in an endearing way. A tomboy-ish Jedi who doesn't come away as trying to fit in with the boys. She's just naturally what I would describe as one of the guys. And that can be a very hard niche to delve into without sacrificing the gender aspect of the character, but you've always done it well in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom