Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Meeting

Hello!

We've had roughly a month together and I think a monthly gathering IE: a meeting on voice (on skype) with everyone. I want to discuss the following.

• Questions about the rules
  • How everyone is feeling about everything that's going on
  • Discuss any issues that have come up
  • Make sure everyone is on the same page
  • Just get to know each other a bit better.
We will be doing things round robin to make sure everyone gets a chance to talk. (Its how we run staff meetings). Also I'm going to ask how you all feel about having a member weigh in on issues and join us in the conversations.

If you feel this is a good idea, please put up the member (They must be active in factory) to sit in on the meeting. I do request that they're are NOT a former FJ/RPJ/ADMIN.

I'm planning on having the meeting be next Friday 7pm EST. IF you cannot make this day please give me another date, I'll do my best to make it a date everyone can join.

I'm on GMT I'm afraid.

Fitting in around work/family life is always going to be difficult anyway, so it's probably best that we have a discussion ahead of the meeting instead of shifting everyone to deal with my routine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom