Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Judges

New Factory Judges:

Please spend this first week learning the necessary aspects of your position as a Factory Judge.

Existing Factory Judges:

Ensure that you are teaching the new Factory Judges what they are required to know/learn in order to fulfil their new roles as Factory Judges.

Mentorship Roster:

Starship: @[member='Ayden Cater'] and @[member='Domino'] mentoring @[member='Popo']
Technology: @[member='Rasho the Hutt'] mentoring @[member='Jacen Cavill'] and @[member='Adenn Gra'tua']
Species: Relevant Admins/RPJs mentoring @[member='HK-36'] and @[member='Ilias Nytrau']*
Planets: @[member='Maria Zambrano'] mentoring @[member='Darth Kentarch']

*Species Judges may also look to [member='Jared Ovmar'] for guidance

All Administrators/RPJs may also chip in and assist in mentoring the new Judges.

Following this week, a voice conference will be held next weekend (most likely the 31st) to ensure any queries/issues are handled.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
I'm being mentored for starships, but I can help answer questions and such for Tech. Also, if there's a way to do a conference call on the 1st that'd be epic as I work 09:00-22:00 or so on Saturdays.

To clarify my rather confusing Andy-related flub, he's still going to be an FJ, and he'll continue to be a species judge until the week is up and the two new judges start work. At that point, he's transferring to companies to rub elbows with Tyrin.

Still an FJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom