Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Issues

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Okay- I recently went to try and add a submission to the factory. Now when I try and send the submission in via the 'Post' button it refreshes and brings me to the main forum as if it posted, yet nothing is being posted.

I've done the following: clear my cache, reset my internet, reset my browser, reset my computer. But none seem to be helping the issue.

Help please?

Galaar CC-252 said:
Okay- I recently went to try and add a submission to the factory. Now when I try and send the submission in via the 'Post' button it refreshes and brings me to the main forum as if it posted, yet nothing is being posted.

I've done the following: clear my cache, reset my internet, reset my browser, reset my computer. But none seem to be helping the issue.

Help please?
If you try and post a sub without a title, it'll do that.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Not really relevant anymore but just to make note of, I've learned this site does not like Google Drive images at all. Denies 'em every time.

Edit: It's on-topic, Tef. It may not be his issue, but his issue is definitely something that occurs when you try to use an image hosted on google docs or google drive, as mentioned before where it either just skips posting or you preview it and it denies you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom