Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factions

I'm not sure what sort of faction I should join, or which is available. Currently there's no Republic/Galactic Alliance/Rebellion that I've seen, but if there was I'd be interested in joining.

Failing that I'd like to be part of a pirate or mercenary faction as that's where this character's interests lie.

Thoughts?

Get something like the Republic going would be my suggestion. Teferi would most likely be open to such a thing if the ball got rolling.

A sidenote: the site's backstory suggest such a Republic-like faction would be something to restore the Alliance as it used to be.

I would indeed be open to it. The way factions work here is that they're organic - they represent what you, the members, want. I'm not forcing any factions to exist, nor are we here at SWRP denying the existence of any factions, unless they don't fit in the Star Wars universe.

I feel this is the best way to represent the reality of how factions would be created in a realistic galaxy. You'll have to work together with others who are truly interested in similar goals to make a faction work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom