Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factions? What factions?

Hello, I am Pink. Lately while going through the forums and looking here and there, I've noticed not too many factions are all that active in activity. It would be very appreciated if you do have a faction, large or small, that is reasonably active, that you could tell me for future information gathering. It would be wonderful to make a character that would fit into an active clan or group. <3

[member="Rose Lalonde"]

What kind of faction are you looking for? More to the pointe, what kind of character are looking to have? I notice your character is a FU, so are you leaning toward the Darkside or the Lightside? Or just a freelancer?

If you are leaning toward the Darkside, there is the One Sith and the Primeval. Also there is the Covenant of the Black Rose that is comprised of female Darkside users (meaning you don't have to be Sith to join just embrace the DS).

[member="Darth Venefica"]

Thanks for the concern of my FU, but I'm quite honestly looking for any faction that will accept people who have no idea what they're doing, in-character and out. My character as of the moment is wondering in schemes, so if you could fit that into a thread followed by an invite to any sort of faction I would be more than happy to check it out.

Rose Lalonde said:
[member="Darth Venefica"]

Thanks for the concern of my FU, but I'm quite honestly looking for any faction that will accept people who have no idea what they're doing, in-character and out. My character as of the moment is wondering in schemes, so if you could fit that into a thread followed by an invite to any sort of faction I would be more than happy to check it out.
All of them would (or should, and if they don't lead me to them so I can beat them with a stick) accept anyone who is new and unsure of where they are going and what they are doing, but a good idea is to know if your character is a good or bad person (in terms of: Would you support a government that wants to kill every last Jedi? Yes? No?) or if you believe you're more indifferent to that, then where in the galaxy (in terms of planets) do you see yourself living/hanging around at? Are you a smuggler?

Judging by your character bio, I would suggest you try looking into the Red Ravens, Techno Union, or Primeval. They tend to have more characters with the kind of personality/upbringing that I see in your character, based on the limited information I have to see right now.

Alternatively, if you want to be a Sith, I'd check out the One Sith, and for Jedi I'd look into the Silver Sanctum Order (or whatever they call themselves now) or the Republic's Jedi Order (located within the Galactic Republic faction).

Lily Kirsche Kuhn said:
Judging by your character bio, I would suggest you try looking into the Red Ravens, Techno Union, or Primeval. They tend to have more characters with the kind of personality/upbringing that I see in your character, based on the limited information I have to see right now.
Red Ravens no longer exists as an independent faction. They were merged into the Techno Union :)

Chiasa Kritivaas said:
Red Ravens no longer exists as an independent faction. They were merged into the Techno Union :)
Annnnd I now no longer wonder why I haven't seen any faction threads with them.. so... yeah..

*Sneaks off*

Rose Lalonde said:
My only issue is when factions start something, then never want to finish it whilst waiting for one person who might be gone for two days.
That doesn't generally happen unless it is entirely necessary for the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom