Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Idea: First Order Anti-Force Soldiers of DOOM!

Welcome, this is just a thread to get an idea of interest as well as iron out some basic ideas for a faction i’m putting together.

First up, yes may seem like another Empire; but please let me do my points and project what I envision.

THE FIRST ORDER

Who are the First Order?

The first order are a militaristic faction based out of the Outer-rim. Created by fleeing Imperial Remnant forces after the fall of Crina who never recalled to the Imperial Fleets declarations to reunite.

Are they just another Empire?

While the First Order may seem like a carbon copy of the Empire it holds in fact several key differences.
Firstly, they are not the Empire. While they may sport stormtroopers, fly around in TIE Fighters and ask you to “Move along.” They essentially a completely separate entity. They hold no Emperor as their leader, instead they are governed completely by their military commanders, the same commanders who declared the Empire truly dead after the collapse of Crina.
They do not associate with the Empire at all, in their minds the Galactic Empire is a shadow of what it was, collapsed and flailing within ideals that they no longer understand or follow. To the First Order the Empire are just as pathetic as the Republic or the Sith.

So what do the First Order stand for?

Once they held sway over an ideal long lost, now they hold only vengeance and anger. They do not see themselves as a replacement Empire, the only similarities they hold are the armour of their troops and the shape of their ships, they fight for dominance, they fight for fear and most of all they fight to see the Force pest removed from the galaxy.

So how can I be involved.

The First Order will see positions open for many types of characters.
Do you want to be a Stormtrooper with a touch more freedom than the Remnant can offer you? Then join the First Order and be allowed levels of freedom with your operations as you hunt down Jedi, Sith and everything inbetween.
Do you want to scour the skies in a TIE-Fighter. Then join the First Order and be given the responsibilities of hunt and destroy missions against those who the First Order see as blemishes on the Galaxy.

I see a strong Force User dislike here?

Yes, the First Order believe that the Jedi should be purged. Not just the Jedi however, the Sith, Rogues, Imperial Knights…anyone who uses a lightsaber and wields the Force are an instant target to the First Order. The faction itself will revolve heavily around this belief, rounding up Force users and either enslaving them or executing them for their ‘illness’

But I’m interested in being a Force User within the First Order…?

We will include an option for this, however it will be a lesser citizen then that of a First Order soldier. You will be no more than a slave, used by the First Order as disposable shock troopers and slaves. However a certain privileged few may acquire higher rank, if you’re really special.

I’m still working on details, but essentially this is what I’m aiming for.
A faction of extremist, anti-force soldiers who care not for much outside of their own beliefs.
If you think this would be an interesting faction to see on the board let me know, if you have any questions or suggestions also let me know.

Thanks.

[member="Kira Vaal"]

A slight correction to the above text.
The GE is offering lots of freedom to stormies. You can pretty much do whatever you prefer in that faction as stormie.

I checked this out because I don't see how there can be enough Empires, so no worries there. But IMO there are too few with a dark lord of the sith trying to create an empire of his/her own, they are all falling in with the OS which makes the choices for stormies looking for the classical trooper role defined by the original films, very limited.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
If the Force had a Factory Submission, it would read: Can do anything. *Approved*

An Anti-Force Major Faction has no future on this website. Probably ever. :(

Weiss said:
[member="Kira Vaal"]

A slight correction to the above text.
The GE is offering lots of freedom to stormies. You can pretty much do whatever you prefer in that faction as stormie.

I checked this out because I don't see how there can be enough Empires, so no worries there. But IMO there are too few with a dark lord of the sith trying to create an empire of his/her own, they are all falling in with the OS which makes the choices for stormies looking for the classical trooper role defined by the original films, very limited.
I understand that the GE offers freedom to it's Stormtroopers, and to be honest I only really use the GE as an example because well; Stormtroopers! What I was implying was that the First Order will be a basis for a bit more independence as a soldier from an IC point of view. Not dissing the GE at all...Promise :D

Now onto the point of too few a Dark Lords. My original concept revolved around an elite cadre of Force User's using the First Order as their defence as an attempt to remove all others from their path, then the idea of an Emperor like the original Empire; then I moved onto the idea of a separate sub-faction of Dark Jedi who hate upon the Sith and Jedi for their elitism...but alas, the Force element sits as a questionable part to the First Order.

The best way to think about these guys is remove the Imperial out of the Empire. The less association the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom