Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Event Reward Discussion

Which Option Should We Choose?

• 50% discount on flagship development thread!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • +3 allies in a single invasion!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No dev thread for length for a single ship up to 3000m!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No dev thread required for a 3000m military or 10000m civilian space station!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No dev thread required for a location submission!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Leos Palle

L
Jorus asked me to post this because he's covered in toddler at the moment!

So, we, as a faction, won a Silver Tier award for our Unofficial Thread. We have a couple of options of what to choose, but we only get to pick one of the options. I've added them into a poll attached to this topic, so feel free to vote, but to provide good pros and cons for each, we ask that you also post with your thoughts and why you think we should pick your choice!

So have at it guys! And congrats to all those who participated in the thread! You all rock!

Whilst a flagship would be cool, I think the idea of it (at least in my head) seems pretty counter-intuitive to the spirit and vibe of the faction.

+3 Allies is pretty useless for the same reason.

I think a no-dev station, or ship, is the most likely to be able to fit best. With the station being the best one out of those two, personally.

I think we should go Flagship, make it our new Home Base just in war machine form. Besides the FO have pretty much been guaranteed a Flagship with their awards...someone needs to step up to challenge.

Leos Palle

L
Tilzi said:
Think we could manage 200 posts of dev for a flagship?
If it only required two people, I know Jorus and I could do it. :p It's the way we are.

But it could be done, yes.

[member="Kira Vaal"]
I like your idea, but I'm thinking about Jorus said in regards to the space station he's done the dev for and has most of the submission done for. If that's something we could use as a home base instead?

I'm leaning more towards the 3000m ship, but I'm undecided at the moment.

I voted for the no dev 3km ship, as I like the idea of a proper big bad to face off against (and possibly steal its ship).

Though I was tempted by the no dev 3km military space station for much the same reasons, and I even voted, deleted my vote, and revoted a few times between these two options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom