Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Event Ideas

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
So...we got Bespin and did a damn good job. Well done.

So this puts us forward into what next?
We have some dominions planned, some threads with the GA and even a new Resistance forming against us.
However, I would like to open the chance for you to feed us some ideas.
Where would you like to go, what should the First Order do next?
We need a nice faction wide event that everyone can sink their little teeth into and rip it to pieces.

[member="Aram Kalast"]

I am thinking maybe something internal. The Army guys and girls have some cool stuff down the pipe location wise. Why not do something with that. Instead of just a hand wave..........poof we have an new Academy/ Base I say we do it right.

Parades, or Grand Openings with VIP walk throughs. They get to show off all their hard work to the Supreme Commander, the Knights, and us lowly Civil Servants.

A good way to show the Order in First Order would be with some activity other than Kill or Be killed.

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
[member="Boo Chiyo"] Hoth is in line. We're going to be doing a perfect re-inactment of a particular attack on Hoth against the newly formed Resistance. Just want a little time to let them establish first. :p

[member="Viktor Alexander"] This actually sounds cool.
I really want to emphasis that the First Order is a power house, not just in the killing department and we could do with some solid threads to use as Development. Plus we have a new planet now, a nice big ice world of secrets we can play on.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Aram Kalast said:
[member="Boo Chiyo"] Hoth is in line. We're going to be doing a perfect re-inactment of a particular attack on Hoth against the newly formed Resistance. Just want a little time to let them establish first. :p
bxUeUOI.gif

Come at me, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom