Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Announcement

Alright guys.

Great stuff so far. I'm amazed at how fast we have all grown and progressed in the past month and a bit. Well done. Myself and Iella could not have asked for a better group than the ones already here. So I've just got two announcements to bring to your attention.

First off, the decision of going major. So we've had this discussion come up a few times, and I believe we all came to the decision to hold off on the elevation for a little while longer. But I will emphasise this, it will only be for a little while longer. We planned this faction, from the very beginning, to go major and we would like to see this happen. I understand that many of you are anti this notion due to the OOC drama that normally accompanies this but ultimately we will be fine. Most likely we will leave our current system for those new trying to join the Order, with admin approval necessary for a member to join, so this should keep things civilised for a time. However, like I said, this is not happening immediately, but will happen some time in the near future.

Now the second announcement I have to make is....*drum roll* PROMOTIONS!

So I would like you all to congratulate our newest Jedi Knights:
  • [member="Maya Whitelight"]
  • [member="Lok Jorunn"]
  • [member="Connor Harrison"]

The Council have deemed you all worthy for this, having decided that your actions so far within the Order are deserving of this new rank. Congratulations.
Please remember however, that you do not need to have this forced upon you. If you do not wish to have this new rank at the moment, please inform us.

So that is all from me for now. Thanks heaps for the effort so far guys, and congratulations to our newest Knights.

Rasu Gan signing out.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
if we are going to go major I would recommend choosing planets we make ourselves for it. We can choose a location where there will be less drama and surround it by a large nebula or something that makes traveling via hyperspace harder. I would suggest using the Zareca string as it since it is very remote and there are planets in that section of void.

Well, that's one way to floor someone! I am truly grateful and very flattered!

Thank you, so much, for the promotion - there has been not better decision made recently to join the Order of the Silver Jedi and I can not wait to see how it progresses and develops.

I won't let you down.

:D

[member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Iella E'ron"]

Congratulations to the new knights! Welcome to the realm of more responsibility as a Jedi! Go forth and impart your knowledge to others, and do not forget to continue to better yourselves. Learning is lifelong; it should never end. :)

[member="Connor Harrison"] What do you think I'm trying to do to bring the balance to the force but these that are from the darkness is trying to sweet talk her into lurk of the darkness with in her :p

She knows that light will ways shine brighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom