Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys, you've all seen the new subforum by now probably. WoD needs to be there as well.

Now, what I have in mind is this:
a) general description of the faction
:cool: Allyan Witches and their clans
:cool: Nightsisters and their clans
c) faction video ad

If you wish to help with any of these, you are more than welcome to. As far as c goes, I need you to take the list below and add your playbys. Basically, you can either give me just the name of your playby at which case, I will go yotube hunting and who knows what I might pick. Or you can add in brackets a particular movie or show your playby was in. Or you can link me to a specific video I can use. For all things no complete PG-13, you can link me to it on aim ( missbuffybot) or skype (PM me if you still don't have it)

PLAY-BYS:
Satara Hawk - Katie McGrath (Merlin)

@[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"] @[member="Petra Cavataio"] @[member="Alarah Dei"] @[member=Bronwyn] @[member="Elayne Hawk"] @[member=Taleen] @[member="Inara Ka"] @[member="Kytarra Hawk"] @[member="Viho Hawk"] @[member="Pai Ling"] @[member="Ragnar Wulfe"] @[member="Apollymi Djo"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @

Nina Dobrev from Vampire Diaries, but I think Katherina Petrova will be good for any videos. I can post a video later if nessacary but as of now I'm on my dinosaur pc so I can't right now.

Okay so

PLAY-BYS:
Satara Hawk - Katie McGrath (Merlin)
TiCira D'Arr Hawk - Satelle Shan & Odette Yustman
Inara Ka - Etain, Centurion (video)
Kytarra Hawk - Aeron, Centurion (video)
Apollymi Djo - Flemeth (video)
Petra Cavataio - Petra
Bronwyn - Cher Llyod
Kiyala Demont - Nina Dobrev

Heh, don't worry, @[member="Kiyala Demont"]. People have made TONS of videos of VD already so I really can have my pick :)

@[member="Viho Hawk"] @[member="Pai Ling"] @[member="Taleen"] @[member="Ysanae Vela"] @[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Also, additional videos for the effect. Feel free to suggest your own. What I tend to rely on is: Charmed, Practical Magic, Lord of the Rings (elf scenes), Merlin ~ both the show and the old 1998 movie (scenery, outfits, fighting, magic), King Arthur (battle scenes), New World (tribal effect, outfits), Game of Thrones (scenery, outfits, battles), Centurion (scenery, battles, outfits) , naturally all of the Star Wars movies (no Empire, Old Republic, high tech, mostly Endor, Alderaan and the like)

So if you have anything else, suggest! :)

Also, anyone want to help with the advertisement itself? The way I want to divide the paragraphs is in the first post). You're welcome to just constribute just one of the paragraphs or something, I can piece it together and add.

Okay! Here's what I have. What do you guys think? You're welcome to post your paragraphs so we can change them!

Deep within the Outer Rim Territories lies a planet that had remained hidden for so long. Dathomir is a planet with long and rich history, dating back at least 100,000 BBY. Now, in an era following the Gulag Virus, as the rest of the galaxy spreads its dominions, the Witches of Dathomir awake and unite. The Allyan witches and Nightsisters, who are believed to be iireconcilable, see the threats of outsiders now more clearly than ever before. United in the sense of protecting their world but still strong enough individually to hold down their clans and territories, they rise as a new force in the galaxy.

One that no one will see coming.

The Allyan clans are lightsided Witch clans that follow the unbreakable laws of their Mother Allya, the Jedi Knight that once united them and taught them the ways of the Force in a new way, one unique to the Witches of Dathomir today. Each clan runs its territory by their own rules and views, adopted by their first great teacher. Those born, mated or adopted into the clan are to respect their respective clans and clan mothers.

The Nightsister Overclan and its two subclans are the darkside of Dathomir. Exiled from the Singing Mountain Clan, the Witch Gethzerion formed a new clan and created new laws for all the future Nightsisters and Nightbrothers to obey. Their magicks, forged in darkness, is powerful but like their lightsided sisters, they see the threats from the foreigners.

~ * ~​

Witches of Dathomir is a small faction situated on their native planet Dathomir. Though not technologically advanced as other factions, these women and men are still capable and creative. They use what they know and have to their advantage and carefully thread into the unknown.

To become part of the Witches, one simply has to arrive to the planet. No matter where they land, one Witch or more of them will find them. From then on is where the story begins. How your story with us will continue will depened on the story.

If you would like to create a character that is either a Witch or Jai, slave or free person, Witch or Non Force User, shaman or otherwise, you simply have to do so. You needn't an invite to join the faction, simply do so. You are always welcome to PM anyoe of us and discuss an idea first (a particular role in a particular clan, joining an established Witch family, etc.).

Choose your fate and begin your journey among us.​

My character's PB is from the Aspen Fathom comic book series. I don't know that you'll find any videos, but then again I've never looked for any.

The PB's name is Kiani and she has tons of pictures if you just google her. I spent an absurd amount of time doing so last night and collected several that I like so if you want I can email them to you.

Awesomesauce! Unles anyone else has something to add by the morning, of those who haven't commented, gonna fix up the errors I found in my spelling (English is my second language, it's not my fault!).

@[member="Ysanae Vela"] , I don't usually use pictures but I'll see what I can find on youtube. I might get lucky. If not I'll PM you :)

*licks @[member="Pai Ling"]* Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom